Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2015, 6:43 am

Now it was Candy's turn to be confused as she didn't who this Aurora person was. Obviously, she though. "If she might have a ball, then we should go and see!" Candy exclaimed, pointing up at the sky from the ground she was still sprawled out upon. "If she doesn't have one, I guess we should go look inside the school, and if there are none inside the school, I'll just buy one."

OOC: Yeah, I definitely noticed that. :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2015, 12:48 pm

Melody gave a nod, and extended hand to grab candy's raised arm. Giving a small yank, she helped pull the girl up from the ground and, continuing to hold her grip, dragged Candy after her as she grabbed her things and headed up the path. "Ok, Aurora should be home. let us go!"

ooc: wanna move it to the dorm? Lani's agreed to hop in if we want.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 6:06 pm

Candy opted to hold the hand of her meister, instead of being dragged by her wrist, while she was being led her towards wherever this Aurora was living. "Right-o!" Candy exclaimed in agreement, perhaps with a little too much zest.

OOC: Yes, move it there. When Lani can make it of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2015, 3:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)   A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A girl and her ball (Me and Arc, Pm to join)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2