Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The sambisa (Group or Solo[not suggested for close range pairs])

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

The sambisa (Group or Solo[not suggested for close range pairs]) Empty
PostSubject: The sambisa (Group or Solo[not suggested for close range pairs])   The sambisa (Group or Solo[not suggested for close range pairs]) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2015, 12:11 pm

Overview: a group of 63 school girls were kidnapped during a field trip to the Sambisa forest. Their to teachers were found on the forest's edge. One of them was dead when they arrived he had seemingly been burned to death and had a pair of large fang marks in its back. The female teacher dragged him to the edge of the forest herself despite the tears pouring from her eyes and the tears in her back flesh. Your mission is to hunt down this beast and free those girls. Killing the beast will be rewarded as an additional bonus.

The creature has been reported to be slow, tall, and strong. Close range pairs are suggested to take this mission with ranged pairs. The creature also has the ability to breathe fire from a prehensile tail, so caution is advised there also.

Spoiler:

Rank: (could be set by the Admin based on how dangerous they think the target is)
Back to top Go down

The sambisa (Group or Solo[not suggested for close range pairs])
Page 1 of 1