Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunter becomes the hunted (Reserved for two pairs! Team mission!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hunter becomes the hunted (Reserved for two pairs! Team mission!) Empty
PostSubject: Hunter becomes the hunted (Reserved for two pairs! Team mission!)   Hunter becomes the hunted (Reserved for two pairs! Team mission!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 9:34 pm

Name: Hunter becomes the hunted

Overview: Our Intel has picked up on a niche group of Kishin Eggs situated in the dense forests of Switzerland, close to Zürick. According to this Intel, the group began to hunt humans as a sport. They kidnap a small group of humans and lock them up inside of a club house located in the deep forest. Once the entire group gathers for the hunt, they release all of the humans, giving them 15 minutes to flee as far as they can. Once the 15 minutes are over, the Kishin Eggs are free to hunt and kill them as they see fit. The Kishin Egg that devours the most souls in a span of three hours wins. The amount of Kishin Eggs at work is yet to be determined as different sources have stated different numbers. Expect to be fighting 8 to 12 Kishin Eggs, according to our estimates.

The goal of the mission is to exterminate all of the kishin eggs and bring as many hostages back to safety as possible. This is considered a two star mission, with two pairs of students being the reccomended amount. Students are reccomended to take stealthy action but are free to take on the mission however they see fit.

Spoiler:

Ranking: **

List of students applying for the mission: Kyle Grimminger, Austin banks, Musei, Juu Hidey Gero

AN: I made this mission specifically for these students, and hope that I'll be allowed to hold it for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunter becomes the hunted (Reserved for two pairs! Team mission!)   Hunter becomes the hunted (Reserved for two pairs! Team mission!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 9:36 pm

As said, Austin Banks is signing up for this.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Hunter becomes the hunted (Reserved for two pairs! Team mission!)   Hunter becomes the hunted (Reserved for two pairs! Team mission!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 9:51 pm

Hunter becomes the hunted (Reserved for two pairs! Team mission!) Serp_a15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter becomes the hunted (Reserved for two pairs! Team mission!)   Hunter becomes the hunted (Reserved for two pairs! Team mission!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter becomes the hunted (Reserved for two pairs! Team mission!)
Page 1 of 1