Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a close call (me and war)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

a close call (me and war) Empty
PostSubject: a close call (me and war)   a close call (me and war) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 1:52 am

Melody wad sitting on her shabby little porch in a black Iron chair drinking a cup of tea with a cookie that she had baked freash today. It was night time and from the second story dhe had an amazing veiw of the city the moon shown brightly but because of the cover that shaded her porch it was datk under it

Last edited by firefly on April 18th 2014, 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a close call (me and war)   a close call (me and war) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 1:54 am

((who is Minami?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a close call (me and war)   a close call (me and war) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 1:55 am

((oh, and plz describe the surroundings))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a close call (me and war)   a close call (me and war) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 1:56 am

Crap another character of mine I ment melody ill edit)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a close call (me and war)   a close call (me and war) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 2:01 am

Edited)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a close call (me and war)   a close call (me and war) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 2:07 am

The air grew cold, it sent shivers up and down Melody's spine, the feeling was exciting, and intriguing, almost sensual...yet it had a strange edge to it, something harsh and unsettling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a close call (me and war)   a close call (me and war) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 2:10 am

Melody shivered as the feeling danced across her skin"there must be a storm comeing , I can feel the electricity from it "melody said to herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a close call (me and war)   a close call (me and war) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 2:13 am

A large palm wrapped in gauze, with long bone-like talons in place of fingers shoots up from under the porch and grabs the railing. A deep familiar voice, like the scraping of stones says, "Guess again little girl"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a close call (me and war)   a close call (me and war) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 2:17 am

Melody gasps in shock and fear floods her mind."no no np get inside , lock him out" she said getting up and scrambling to the door. She fumbles with the keys her hands were shaking so bad and she dropped the keys and went to pick them up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a close call (me and war)   a close call (me and war) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 2:20 am

Aimovio swings over the rail, and his heavy pointed boot lands squarely on her keys, he cackles like a deranged fiend, and looks down at her menacingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a close call (me and war)   a close call (me and war) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 2:22 am

Melody shrinks back agenst the door. Seeing how hopeless it was she makes a break for the stairs running down as fast as she can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a close call (me and war)   a close call (me and war) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 2:24 am

Aimov flash steps, appearing down at the bottom of the stairs, his mask surely hiding a devilish grin "Naughty, naughty girl..." He cackles once more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a close call (me and war)   a close call (me and war) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 2:26 am

Please stop "melody whimpered takind slow steps back to her door and keys hopeing to get to them before he notices whst shes doing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a close call (me and war)   a close call (me and war) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 2:30 am

He slowly walked up the stairs, enjoying every drawn out second of his hunt. He placed a claw on the wall, making a long scar in the paint while he moved up towards her "Ahhhh...I can SMELL the soul within you...hmhmhm...And...what's this? Ahhh, yes, Love...I can smell THAT too, The bastard child of lust and affection...just like me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a close call (me and war)   a close call (me and war) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 2:37 am

With every step he to so did she her fear almost palpable. "I am nothing like you my love is the inoccence of the word yours is the evil in it " she said then her foot hit her keys and as quick as she could she unlocked the door and when to slam it locked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a close call (me and war)   a close call (me and war) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 2:38 am

All is silent.....Suddenly there is a knock at the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a close call (me and war)   a close call (me and war) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 2:44 am

Melody locked the door and backed up then went and sat in a corner shaking watching the door intently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a close call (me and war)   a close call (me and war) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 2:45 am

Shuke's voice can be heard through the door "h-hey, Melly? You in there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a close call (me and war)   a close call (me and war) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 2:48 am

Shuke......oh my god !" She runs and opens the door for him panicked that the clown would attack him , and shr wanted to keep him safe. So she unlocks the door and opens it wide
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a close call (me and war)   a close call (me and war) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 2:51 am

Shuke is oblivious to what is happening on the other side of Melody's apartment, so when the door is opened, he holds up a basket full of chocolates, pastries, and flowers, in the other, a bottle of apple cider, made to look like a decorative bottle of champagne. "Haaaaappy Easter!" He says in a sing-song voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a close call (me and war)   a close call (me and war) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 2:54 am

Melody grabbed him and pulled him inside "did you see a creepy man with claws for fingerd out there"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a close call (me and war)   a close call (me and war) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 2:59 am

Shuke looks confused, he sets his basket and beverage down, and puts his hands on her shoulders "whoa, whoa whoa...calm down Melody, what's going on with you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a close call (me and war)   a close call (me and war) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 3:01 am

This clown attacked me last night, some guy saved me and walked me home. And just begore you got here he showed up again I managed to get my door open and shut it on him "Melody said looking tearful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a close call (me and war)   a close call (me and war) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 3:03 am

"oh...oh my gods you poor thing!" he closes the door, locks it tight, and wraps his arms aroung her. He pulls her in closely, and tries to console her, whispering to her, saying that everything will be alright
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a close call (me and war)   a close call (me and war) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 3:05 am

Melody hugs him basking In thr comfort his presence and strong body build and soon she feels much better snd safe "thsnk you for that , I needed that "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a close call (me and war)   a close call (me and war) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a close call (me and war)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next