Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) Empty
PostSubject: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 9:17 pm

Juro sat in class as he he put his hand on his book. He wasn't actually reading it when he should've, as he was currently thinking about his current teacher too much to focus. As it turned out he was currently in the class of Noelle Fogg, and even though he knew what she was teaching MIGHT be important, he was too busy day dreaming. He couldn't stop thinking about that one day whenever he thought about teachers or about his new ability, soul menace. The imagery oh his encounter with Noelle and Rose was still vivid and he shivered when he recalled some of it. Not only had he learned Soul Menace from the pair, but he also had his first sexual experience, so it was one of the more amazing moments in his life. Class was almost over but he didn't care, as he was still thinking.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 9:26 pm

Once the bell rang Noelle dropped into her chair, not paying attention to the fact that Juro still hadn't left. She looked at the large pile of paperwork she had to go through, and sighed, picking it all up and dropping it into her bag, deciding that it would be better to wait. Instead, she pulled out her laptop, opening it up to an image hosting site and going through the albums with the content blocker off, a blush spreading over her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 9:37 pm

Juro sat there dumbly, lost in his mind as all of the students left, he only snapped out of it when the door was closed shut by the last student, the noise jolting him out of dreamland. HE sat there in embarrassment as he realized he was the only one in here with the teacher, and so he decided that in order to not look like an idiot, he had to pretend like he had something he wanted to discuss with the teacher. He was sure that Noelle was looking at him as he slung his backpack over his shoulder and walked down to her desk before speaking. "Excuse me? Miss Fogg?" He said, trying to keep all embarrassment and nervousness out of his voice, he was trying to make it look like he planned this after all.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 9:41 pm

Noelle jolted immediately as the sound of his voice broke her out of her less than innocent concentration, immediately turning towards him without close her browser and leaving him free to view her 'research'. "J-Juro... You startled me..." She breathed out, hand resting over her heart as a sign of surprise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 9:43 pm

Sadly Juro couldn't look at her "research" *Cough* as he was blind, but he continued to look at Noelle's soul as he replied, examining it once again, it was one of those souls that always had something new to see, which he loved. "Oh, uh, sorry, I didn't mean to." He said, putting a hand up tho the back of his neck. So she hadn't seen him after all, shit. "I was wondering if I could, uh, update you on my progress with the Soul Menace stuff, and if it's good or not?" He asked, trying his hardest not to sound like he was making this up on the spot.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 10:07 pm

"W-Well, the only p-person who can judge your progress is you..." She said, still flustered and stuttering, even though she realized he didn't know exactly what she'd been up to. She reached a hand out and lightly poked his chest. "Just listen to your heart, and it will tell you your progress..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2015, 12:36 am

Juro felt her poke his chest and registered her answer, he found that he didn't really like it though, but he wouldn't complain about it. "Alright, I guess I'm doing good then. Are you alright? You seem a bit flustered or something." He said, taking note of the stutter and touchy-feely behavior.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2015, 11:34 am

"It's nothing, r-really. Just... Um...." She trailed off, unsure of how she could explain her behavior without telling him what she'd actually been doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2015, 1:20 pm

"Oh, were you busy with something on the computer?" He asked before leaning over and 'looking' at her computer screen. This put him closer to her and he couldn't help but notice she was radiating more heat then normal. "Woah you're pretty hot, are you okay?" He asked , thinking she  might  be sick.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2015, 6:35 pm

"N-No no, I'm fine. Totally ok." She said unconvincingly, sliding her chair away from him to reduce their proximity and the chance that she might remember their brief time in his soul room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2015, 2:31 am

Juro frowned and shook his head. "You don't sound like you're convinced of that. Here let me check." He said, leaning forward and pressing a hand to her forehead softly. Hmm, she seemed fine, it only seemed to be some form of shame or embarrassment, which confused him for a few moments before he realized something and backed away a few steps. "Um, were you thinking about something? Or looking at stuff on your computer or something?" He asked. It would explain the behavior and stuff if she was looking up or thinking about dirty things.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2015, 3:54 pm

"I-I will neither confirm nor deny that." She stammered out, morbidly embarrassed that he had put that together and, more importantly, that she had been caught in the act of indulging herself while at work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2015, 6:11 pm

Juro shook his head at her answer. "That's just a complicated way of saying yes. I don't know why you're embarrassed by ME finding out though." He said with a frown. Was he not trustworthy? Did she think he was an airhead? Was she just embarrassed of what she did with him? All these questions went through his head quickly. He was so sure that his days of questioning himself were over when he got here...
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 3:07 pm

"Just stop thinking about it." She said hastily, her cheeks flushing just a bit more. She stood, closing her laptop and putting it in her bag, looking up at him with pursed lips that he couldn't see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 6:02 pm

Juro listened to her and shrugged, still not understanding why she was so embarrassed. "Alright, that shouldn't be a problem. But the thing is, I can't stop thinking about the things we did in my Soul Room. And I was kinda wondering if you were thinking about it too?" He asked nervously, raising his arm and putting his hand on the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 6:28 pm

Noelle sat back into her chair, looking at him with her bottom lip bit between her teeth. She let out a sigh, leaning forward and looking at her feet. "Juro... I... I need to know that you don't think less of me because of that. I let the baser parts of me take over..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 6:49 pm

Juro was surprised to hear that and almost shook his head immediately. "Are you kidding me? Not only did you give me one of the more amazing experiences of my life on TOP of teaching me Soul Menace, you also did it all in stride! If anything I think you're even more AWESOME then before." He said cheerfully, but made sure not to say it too loudly, you never know if someone's hanging outside of the door.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 7:03 pm

Noelle found herself smiling just slightly, but she still pushed the chair further away from him. "J-Juro... Thank you for that, but... I'm just not sure how to feel about what I did..." She said, letting shame drip into her voice and turn it melancholic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 7:07 pm

Juro crossed his arms and after a moment, shrugged. "Well the way I see it, you helped a blind guy as much as you could. It's only the blind guy's fault for developing a crush. So really you should feel good about what you did, but that's just me." He said, figuring his assessment was accurate enough.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 7:26 pm

"A-A crush?' She said, a blush spreading across her cheeks. "Y-You have a crush on me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 7:30 pm

Juro froze in rigid embarrassment when his mistake made itself evident. He should remember to write a book on how to NOT keep your mouth shut, because people obviously needed his expertise. He stammered for a moment, blushing in embarassment, before he managed to respond. "Uh, yeah. Sorry." He said. He berated himself for that simple and stupid response.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 8:08 pm

Noelle just held her head in her hands and groaned softly, shaking it back and forth. "I'm such a bad person..." She mumbled to herself, rubbing her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 8:13 pm

Juro adopted a doleful expression when he heard her words and quickly moved forward, putting his hands on her shoulders and leaning down a bit. "Hey, no you're not. You are a wonderful woman that made me feel like the luckiest person in the world for once, stop beating yourself up." He said. he tried not to dwell on the irony of a student comforting a teacher.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 8:28 pm

Noelle looked up at him, biting into her bottom lip for a moment before slowly leaning forward. She captured his lips with her own, a light kiss that she tried not to press too much in to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 8:34 pm

Juro felt her kiss him and blushed lightly, but he felt the trepidation behind it so he didn't pursue it further afterwards. He looked down at her soul and found a way to probably cheer her up. "You know, your soul is very pretty. And it also shows that you're a good person, you can't argue with your own soul can you?" He asked cheerfully before leaning down further and giving her a kiss on the cheek. He didn't want to take it further, incase her trepidation remained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next