Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 8:37 pm

Noelle smiled lightly at his words, slowly leaning forward and giving him another kiss, this one much more purposeful and concise.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 8:39 pm

Juro leaned into the kiss this time and let it last for a few moments before he disengaged and smiled at her. "Hey, when's your next class?" He asked, an idea popping into his head. And idea that PROBABLY shouldn't be there but who cared.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 8:48 pm

"This was the last class of the day, Juro. Can't you hear how quiet it is outside?" She asked, gesturing to the door. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 8:51 pm

Juro stood still and listened for a moment, realizing it WAS really quiet. Huh, he hadn't been paying attention. He shook it off before smiling at her again. "Well, I was thinking since you were looking up some stuff earlier that you might want to do some things now." He said, not being specific. He was sure he didn't have to to get the meaning across.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 8:55 pm

Noelle raised a brow, her mind cycling through the various things he could be talking about and, because she'd been so flustered, actually not getting his meaning. "What sort of things?" She asked in a soft tone, not quite a whisper but not quite a normal conversational tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 9:00 pm

Huh, that was actually surprising, in fact he hadn't been prepared for that. He thought for a moment before speaking. "Uh, well I could eat you out as an apology for making you feel bad earlier?" He asked in a normal tone. He probably could've said it better but he was put on the spot, so give him some credit... voices in his mind?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 9:05 pm

Noelle blushed, and slowly stood. She walked over to the door with a piece of paper and some tape, covering the window with it and then locking the door. She turned back to him, biting into her lips again. "Alright... Alright..." She said, still trying to fully convince herself as she moved back towards him, hands gripping her skirt and fluttering the fabric lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 9:08 pm

Juro listened to her walk off and thought she was leaving before he heard the door lock, and has some paper rustled? Then he heard her walking back, at which point h got on his knees by her desk in preparation. "Uh, do you not want me to?" He asked, misinterpreting the 'Alrights'.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 9:16 pm

Noelle pulled her skirt up slightly, then eased her panties down her legs and sat back in her chair, turning to face him and locking the wheels so they didn't move too much. She rested a gentle hand on his head, guiding him between her legs and leaving the last foot or so for him to close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 9:25 pm

Juro felt the guiding hand and assumed that meant 'no'. He waited for her to finish and leaned forward until there was only a small amount of space between his face and her entrance. He raised his arms and put his hands on her legs and decided to start slow, sticking out his tongue and gently tracing her slit, every once in a while circling her clit.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 9:43 pm

Noelle let out a soft moan, her other hand joining her first in digging into and lightly pulling on his hair. She leaned forward slightly, running her fingers through his locks and egging him on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 9:46 pm

Juro kept the slow pace for a moment longer before complying with Noelle's needs and increasing the tempo. He started to lap at her entrance in earnest, but made sure to pace himself and kept it at a reasonable speed, not going all out quite yet. She didn't deserve sloppy oral he believed... at least he believed that was what sloppy was like.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 10:31 pm

Noelle did her best to keep her moans quiet, though she couldn't stop her fingers from digging into his hair roughly as he sped up. She whimpered and cooed his name, letting him know when he was close to a sensitive spot right before her body arched from her chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 10:50 pm

Juro listened to her moans and pin-pointed the sensitive spot. He started to focus on it a bit, making sure to give the other areas attention though, as he increased his pace and started approaching his max speed. He guessed her being quiet was warranted, but he wasn't sure it would matter in an empty school building, well it wasn't that big of a deal.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 11:40 pm

Noelle continued to press his head between her legs, her moans groaning in tone and octave the longer he went on. Her legs draped over his shoulders and held him in place, ankles crossing behind his head as he pushed her higher and higher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 11:48 pm

Juro decided to go all out and pressed his tongue into her, exploring her insides with his tongue. Along with this he was moving his tongue around at a frantic pace, and accompanied this with a small, barely audible hum to add further pleasure. He was using her tone of voice as a way to measure how close she was, and he figured that she had to be close with how high it was already.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 12:08 am

Noelle tightened both her legs and her fingers as she let out a high-pitched moan. Her climax hit her hard, her inner walls pulsing around his tongue and her nectar drenching his mouth and face. She remained clenched around him for several moments before her body relaxed, falling away from him and leaving him free to move once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 12:16 am

Juro sat there and enjoyed the audio stimulation from her climax and didn't really mind that he couldn't move while his face was drenched. When she released him he stood up and gently turned her face towards him as he leaned in for a gentle kiss. After as second he pulled away and 'looked' at her. "How was that?" He asked, not very sure about the quality of his service.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 12:23 am

Noelle looked up at him with dreamy eyes, moaning softly at the taste of herself on her lips. "Tha' was great..." She mumbled softly, kicking off one of her shoes and trailing her foot up between his legs, lightly rubbing around his crotch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 12:26 am

Juro smiled at the praise and gave her another peck on the lips before felt something rub against his leg then his crotch. His face lit up in surprise for a moment before he decided to just go along with it. He leaned again her desk to give her a measure of space to make it easier as he lowered his pants for her. He had completely forgotten that they were in a public place at this point and probably wouldn't have cared if he did.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 12:39 am

Noelle slid off her chair, kneeling in front of him and resting her hands on the bulge in his boxers. She rubbed it gently through the fabric, teasing him lightly with her actions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 12:47 am

Juro groaned at the small amount of stimulus and after a few moments he was fully erect, pitching a tent in his boxers. He looked down at her soul to occupy himself, so he didn't get anxious with waiting, he could be patient...
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 12:54 am

Noelle continued to tease him through his boxers, leaning forward and running her tongue up the length of him, yet still refusing to remove the final barrier and take him fully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 12:58 am

Juro remembered one of the drawbacks of Noelle, she was SUCH a tease. He gripped the desk with one hand to channel the minor amount of annoyance he felt as he put his other hand forward and pulled her hair gently, trying to egg her on. So much for trying to be patient.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 1:00 am

Noelle grinned somewhat at his insistence, biting the hem of his boxers and pulling them down slowly, letting them drop to his ankles. She gripped his length in one hand, running her tongue up the length of it before circling around his tip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next