Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 1:06 am

Juro moaned openly as the pleasure finally started to roll over him. He kept his hand on her head but made sure not to get in the way of her moving it, that wouldn't benefit him in any way. HE couldn't help but think about the future, like if they were going to do it on the desk or somewhere else. Jeez the guy can't even focus on the present at a time like this.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 1:09 am

Noelle slowly slid up and took his tip into her mouth, her tongue swirling around it as she start to slowly blow him.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 1:12 am

Juro moaned and rolled his hips a bit before he stopped, it was too soon to let himself go. He would pant and moan more and more as she continued. At one point though a question popped up in his mind and he couldn't help but ask it, he just had to know now that he thought of it. "Hey Noelle, what exactly were you looking up?" He asked. It wasn't exactly the best timing but he guessed it could be considered talking dirty?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 1:15 am

Noelle pulled her mouth off his length and replaced it with her hand, giggling softly. "None of your business..." She teased before dipping her head forward once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 1:20 am

"Aww." Juro whined jokingly. When in reality he was actually disappointed, now he would NEVER know. After a few moments of moaning he looked down at Noelle. "I'm getting close, just to warn you." He said. Surely it would be polite to let her know? I mean why would they want it to be a surpri- his thoughts were interrupted by a wave of pleasure accompanied by another moan.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 1:22 am

Noelle grinned at the information, suddenly pushing forward and taking his entire length into her mouth. She hummed softly and swirled her tongue, adding a few more layers of pleasure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 1:26 am

Suddenly he was assaulted by a wave of stimulation and he moaned. After a few seconds of that he came, blowing his load into her throat and moaning loudly, probably too loud considering they were in the school... Oh wait it was empty. He stood there panting for a moment before he spoke. "Now... THAT was great." He said with a slightly "out-of-it" smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)   After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Class Ambush (M for Mature[Jic]. Closed; Oblivion and I)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3