Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 4:07 pm

Aurora paused, waiting to make sure, before setting about eating all of the fruit from her plate, each bite coated thoroughly in cool whip... and getting on her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 4:17 pm

Glyndwr didn't look up at Aurora's food, sure, but he did glance a few times at Aurora herself; he was about to say that she was getting herself dirty, but stopped himself in the end, thinking that he might get to taste that whipped cream after all.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 4:21 pm

ooc: This ship is best ship.

ic:

Aurora was, quite obviously, blissfully unaware of her predicament, too distracted by the sweetness of the food to very much mind much else. Finishing the fruit, she set about spreading the remaining topping over the pancakes, little pink tongue sticking out of the corner of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 4:30 pm

At this point, Glyndwr was almost done with his own food. He didn't have a pile of fruit to eat. So, he sat and watched Aurora as she spread the toppings, wondering about just how much messier she could get her face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 4:31 pm

Hardly paying attention, she lifted her head to smile at him, grinning so wide that her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 4:40 pm

Waiting for her to finish eating wasn't going to be an option. He had to take the chance he had right now. Standing up, he went to Aurora's side of the table and gently turned Aurora's head towards himself with one hand, before getting close and cleaning away the cream from Aurora's face with what would seem like strangely wet kisses to the general area around and on her mouth.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 4:42 pm

A muffled exclamation escaped her, high-pitched and flustered, her face turning more and more red with each kiss. When he finally pulled back, she was bright red, looking up at him with confusion and the most embarrassed look he had ever seen on her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 4:44 pm

"You were all dirty." Glyndwr said, as he returned to his seat, acting as if nothing had just happened, though unable to get rid of the slight blush on his own face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 4:45 pm

She couldn't seem to manage words, letting out a sort of squeaked exclamation before merely hiding her face behind her hair and chasing pancake pieces around her plate.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 4:53 pm

Glyndwr reached over to Aurora's plate and stole a piece of pancake. "It tasted pretty good, too." Glyndwr said, curious to see whether Aurora could get any more embarrassed, before putting the pancake piece in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 4:58 pm

A stammer followed, and she looked pointedly away from him, pushing her plate further down the table so as to still be able to access it. Saying nothing intelligible, she set about eating as slowly as she could manage.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 5:00 pm

Leaning his elbow on the table, head propped up by his arm, he continued to watch Aurora, totally content with the situation. "Don't get any more on yourself. I'd do it again any time."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 5:03 pm

She began to fidget, slowly pushing the plate away and turning around in her seat, letting her hair fall forward to hide the blushing. "...you flirting jerk..." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 5:07 pm

"I love you too." Glyndwr said, smiling. "Can't you let me see your face? It's much more beautiful without all of your hair covering it up."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 5:11 pm

Honestly, she was nearly expecting her nose to start bleeding by this point. Looking over at him, she offered up an annoyed pout, eyes shinning but narrowed back at him. "I can hurt you, you know."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 5:17 pm

"You could." He simply replied before leaning forward, on both elbows now. "Lets go back to the room and figure out how to entertain ourselves for the day. Maybe go to the pool, again. Seeing you in swimwear was great."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 5:24 pm

Her eyes went wide, and she found herself spinning in her seat away from him once more, fidgeting with the hem of her dress. "I... I...."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 5:41 pm

"'I'm sexy'?" Glyndwr finished for Aurora, wondering just how much it'd take for her to melt from his teasing and flirting.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 5:44 pm

A huff followed as she struggled to offer him a retort, body language stiffening as her irritation over not having a response increased. "I- Well- You- Ugh!" She shifted again, crossing her arms, not seeming to know what to do in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 6:09 pm

Glyndwr chuckled at Aurora's inability to come up with a response, and then stood up. Reaching a hand towards her, he smiled. "But really, we should figure out what to do today. So lets go back to the room."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 6:14 pm

She looked up at him, fully aware that they could leave their plates there, but nonetheless diverting her attention to them. Honestly, she was just too embarrassed to meet his eyes. Nodding, she stood, taking his hand.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 6:20 pm

Glyndwr silently led Aurora back to the hotel room, to allow her some time to cool off from his onslaught of compliments.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 6:47 pm

She followed him without question, slowly steelng herself as she did so, calming back down fairly easily.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 6:55 pm

Arriving at the room, and walking inside, Glyndwr let go of Aurora's had as he turned towards her. "Any activities you have in mind, then?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 7:02 pm

Aurora shrugged, walking about the room, looking at the trinkets she'd scattered about it, the adjoining room door ajar from where he was supposed to sleep, but hadn't. Thinking, she began toying with things idly, waiting to see how things would go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next