Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 11:04 pm

With Aurora straddling him, Glyndwr could only redouble his assault on her lips. Along with that, his hands started exploring the skin of her back and sides, moving smoothly along and up and down from her shoulder blades down to her hips.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2016, 7:09 pm

Her confidence had yet to waver, her lips and tongue exploring his, as well as his mouth, one hand on his shoulder and the other at the back of his neck. Goosebumps rose across her skin beneath his touch, chasing the sensations they brought.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2016, 7:20 pm

One of Glyndwr's hands slid down Aurora's side and hip, to rest on her thigh, caressing the soft skin, while the other continued to explore; moving from her back, it found its way to her backside.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2016, 7:25 pm

She trembled, acutely aware of her touch even if she made no motion to stop him, wrapping up all conscious thought and throwing it out in the window in lieu of the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2016, 7:35 pm

Glyndwr's tongue worked it's way around Aurora's mouth, and around her own tongue, as he leaned even more into her, not thinking so much about what he was doing, but doing it. From Aurora's leg, Glyndwr hand rose up her side and around to the back of her shoulder, only barely avoiding contact with her breast.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2016, 7:43 pm

A full tremble rocked across her nerve endings, her body tilting back as he leaned forward. Through the kiss, a soft sigh escaped her mouth, her fervor never lessening.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2016, 7:55 pm

Glyndwr squeezed at Aurora's bottom, as he switched quickly from kissing Aurora's mouth, to kissing her shoulder and neck, now that they were exposed almost completely, in their entirety.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2016, 7:58 pm

She shuddered as he moved his pleasurable onslaught, unsure of how to react other than to tangle her fingers into his hair.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2016, 8:05 pm

From kissing he went to nipping at the skin, and back, all the way along the shoulder; then moving down to her collar bone, he leaned Aurora backwards, for better access, as he kissed and licked at all the flesh he could, without going too low, afraid of doing anything unwelcome.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2016, 5:39 am

She found her hands flying to her face, covering her mouth as a small moan fought to escape from it. Her face heated, the flushing slowly tracing down her neck.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2016, 8:16 am

It seemed like she liked it, so Glyndwr continued doing just the same, but lower again, with more confidence; he ended up planting a kiss in the middle of Aurora's chest, between her breasts. Realising that this may be too far, he blushed heavily himseld, and paused, to gauge her reaction.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2016, 7:11 pm

His face burned, the flushing spreading down her neck, along her collarbones and shoulders, and down across her chest. Biting back the sound that dared try to escape her, she covered her mouth with both hands, shaking.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2016, 7:40 pm

With that, Glyndwr continued to put more kissed around the same area of skin, while the hand previously on her butt slid up her side, his thumb ever so slightly brushing past the outside of her breast.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2016, 6:24 pm

The girl trembled, surprised by his boldness, flushing all of the while. By this point, though, the trembling seemed to slowly dissolving into nerves.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2016, 6:57 pm

Glyndwr stopped what he was doing and backed up, deciding in the end that he was being too forward, and returned to sitting up straight, and kissing Aurora's mouth, rather than chest.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2016, 7:01 pm

Aurora settled slowly, relaxing back into the calm and bliss of his usual kiss, though her body seemed further away from his, now, than it was before.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2016, 7:32 pm

Glyndwr settled on the relatively tame kissing, and hands resting on Aurora's hips. In all his excitement, he probably wasn't considerate enough of Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18