Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2015, 1:58 pm

"Yeah, fine." He said, with his smile turning into a grin. "You're too cute, Aurora."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2015, 9:45 am

Her eyes rolled slightly, but the smile widened nonetheless, and she nuzzled against his chest, a content sigh escaping her without her fully realizing it. "As are you, but I don't insist on saying it at every turn for the sheer sake of making you blush."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2015, 1:21 pm

"You got me." Glyndwr laughed. "I gotta find different ways, now."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2015, 4:53 pm

She laughed, reaching up and tapping the end of her nose, as she had seen Tony do to his girlfriend. "That you do, dragon rider."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2015, 2:58 pm

"I think I'll have to get creative." Glyndwr said, "That's for later, however."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2015, 9:07 pm

"You?" She asked, her voice teasing, "Get creative? I thought that was reserved for tricks with your companion."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2015, 6:02 pm

"Are you implying that I can't think of anything creative that will make you blush?" Glyndwr asked, looking down at Aurora. "Challenge accepted."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2015, 7:32 pm

She laughed at this, light, as hushed as she could manage, "As you wish, Glyndwr."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2015, 10:55 am

Glyndwr brought his head down low, so his lips were level with Aurora's ear. "If I can do as I wish, I would like to take you back to our room and go from there." He whispered, hoping that her imagination would do the rest of his work for him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2015, 12:01 pm

Her face shot red, and she looked over at him, confused beyond belief, vaguely recalling that his current goal was to fluster her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2015, 2:27 pm

Moving away from her ear, he looked at her face and grinned triumphantly. "I don't play fair when anyone challenges me."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2015, 6:35 am

She looked up at him, eyes playfully narrowed, lips in a pout, "And how am I supposed to fight back then?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2015, 9:37 am

"You can think of something that would work, can't you?" Glyndwr responded. "I'm not going to give you any ideas though."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2015, 10:45 am

She pouted, letting her orchid eyes beg without words. "But Glynnnnn.."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2015, 11:03 am

"D-don't look at me like that... A-Aurora. If I think of something and tell you, it wouldn't work anyway..." Glyndwr said, turning his head away.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2015, 1:48 pm

The slightest bit of a grin threatened to give her away, but she rose on her toes, not relenting in her gaze, "Glyndwwwrrrrr...."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2015, 2:52 pm

Glyndwr tried to look back, and did for a second, but ultimately looked away once again. "Pleaaaase, stop with the look... It's a whole different level of unfair." He mumbled the last bit.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2015, 4:17 pm

"Is it?" She asked, voice retaining the same innocent, pleading pout as her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2015, 4:48 pm

"I can't say no to your pouty lip and these eyes, but I don't have what you want..." Glyndwr explained, glancing over from the corner of his eye, and, once again, looking away.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2015, 6:24 am

"What if I just want attention?" She asked, voice turning playful as she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2015, 11:55 am

Glyndwr turned his head back then. "Oh, in that case, I can give you lots. How much do you need?" He asked, with a smile of his own.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2015, 6:14 pm

A grin followed, and she leaned upwards to rub her nose against his, an eskimo kiss, she believed Justice had said. "A whole lots of dem," she said, making her voice sound even more childish than it usually seemed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 3:01 am

Glyndwr's head tilted, he asked. "Any extra specific attentions that you require?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 5:30 pm

"Just the kind that warrants affection." She said, beaming up at him. "Would that be alright?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 8:02 pm

"Should be fine, yeah. I'll just carry on as usual, but with more hugs." Glyndwr nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next