Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heiko Reus (FINISHED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Heiko - Heiko Reus (FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: Heiko Reus (FINISHED)   Heiko - Heiko Reus (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2015, 1:37 pm

Heiko - Heiko Reus (FINISHED) E5f07f0a2682da665ca378285e1fa6ba

Heiko - Heiko Reus (FINISHED) 22218982_scaled_331x145

Heiko Reus

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: Aurora Foster

Weapon Form: Heiko takes the form of an all black USP compact handgun with a silencer. Heiko has a rubbery grip on the handle for comfort and convenience to the wielder.

Love Interest:

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Heterosexual

Appearance: Heiko has a slightly feminine appearance, in contrast to his masculine personality. Heiko is 5'10 and slender, weighing 130 pounds. Heiko tends to slouch over a bit though, making him appear an inch or two shorter. Heiko has blonde messy hair that comes down to the bottom of his neck, blue eyes, slightly pinkish cheeks, and very soft skin. Heiko wears a black, red, and gold bracelet that reads, 'I love Germany!'. Heiko is usually seen wearing a black v-neck with blue, tight fitting jeans, and black mid top canvas shoes (Converse). When Heiko walks, it's usually in a calm and relaxed manner, with his hands in his pocket. Heiko has been called baby faced before, and for good reason. He appears younger than his actual age.

Personality: Heiko is a very self confident, fun loving, and happy person. Heiko can come off as a bit quirky, due to how cheery he can be sometimes, but he also has a bit of a darker, thuggish, and intimidating side. Heiko is a bit of an outcast, but will lash out at those that threaten him or those close to him. He doesn't really care about those that are not familiar with him, and puts his priority in those that are close to him. Heiko also defends those that seem weak or geeky from people that bully them. Heiko believes in being yourself and not caring what others think about you. Therefore, Heiko isn't very judgmental and very accepting of people. Heiko especially like kids, since he believes that the most important moments in your life are lived when your a child. Heiko is also rebellious and believes in breaking rules if it benefits you in positive ways.

History: Heiko was born in Munich, Germany. Heiko was born to relatively poor parents and is an only child. Heiko's parent were elated when he was born, having failed to have other children over the course of many years. Because of this, they vowed to make him a well disciplined, educated, and good mannered child that would be obedient. Unfortunately, this was not the case.

Having Heiko proved to add to his parent’s financial debts and worries. They never told him this, but Heiko always just kind of knew that it was because of him that they’d stress out over money. Because of this, Heiko blamed himself for his family’s problems and decided he wanted to help them out. However, the way he chose to help them out in wasn’t the cleanest way.

Heiko began to steal valuables from those that were wealthier than him. Heiko wouldn’t just give the money he got from those valuables to his parents, but also to families in need.  Heiko would drop brown bags filled with money in front of people’s houses, knowing he’d get in trouble if people caught on to it being him that’d given them money. He always stayed anonymous about his shady doings.

As he grew a bit older, Heiko began to crave attention from his parents. There’d be many lonely nights when he’d sit at home in his apartment watching cartoons by himself in the dark. He decided he was tired of this lifestyle and wanted to change it. Heiko made friends with other kids at playgrounds that went to his school. They all felt pity for Heiko’s situation and wanted to help him. Heiko started a small gang with these kids. Their purpose was to help out the poor and needy.

When he was eight, Heiko and his friends began getting bullied by other kids at their school that were wealthier than them. Heiko hated them all and frequently got into fights, defending those that were close to him. As time passed on, Heiko and his friends began skipping school in order to avoid the bullies and earn more money. Eventually, they stopped going to school altogether. Heiko’s parents started getting tired of hearing about Heiko skipping and getting into fights with other kids at schools, so they homeschooled him. This gave Heiko more time to steal and meet up with his friends.

One day, Heiko and his closest were out mugging someone in an alleyway. This, however, proved to be a near tragic failure. Citizens of Munich had been warned that to be weary of a group of teenagers that’d been going around stealing. The man they decided to mug was in possession of a knife when everything went down. With their back against the wall, Heiko and his friend began to panic, believing they were going to die.

In that moment, Heiko turned into his weapon form. Quick thinking from his friend saved their lives, as he picked Heiko up and pointed him at the man. The man dropped everything he owned and ran, leaving the two alone in the alleyway.

When they returned to the rest of the gang, his friend told them about how Heiko was able to transform into a handgun. Initially, everyone was scared of Heiko, but that quickly subsided as they all realized they could pull off bigger heists with Heiko the way he was. Heiko was also excited by the idea and decided to pull off bigger robberies with the gang.

One day, Heiko received a package that had a gun in it. It looked extremely similar to his weapon form, and was sent specifically to his father. When Heiko asked his father about why he wanted a gun, his father told him it belonged to his grandfather and that he’d be using it to enter a gun shooting contest. If he won the shooting contest, they’d receive enough money to leave the house they’d live in and live comfortable for the rest of their lives. Heiko believed his father didn’t have much experience with guns and would fail, so he decided he’d put his weapon form to actual good use.

When the day of the shooting contest came around, Heiko replaced the weapon with himself. It surprised him how well his father actually did, advancing every round flawlessly with little effort. Heiko didn't question it though.

Heiko’s father won the prize money and went home that same day. When they got home, Heiko’s father began polishing Heiko. Heiko had very little tolerance to this new feeling and sensation. Because of this, he turned back into his human form, unable to stand the discomfort.

Heiko’s father began chuckling and explained that he knew it was him the whole time. He explained that his grandfather had the same weapon form as Heiko, and that although he had not inherited the weapon form himself, that he was a meister in the DWMA awhile back, and that he would occasionally practice with his grandfather at shooting ranges.

Heiko’s father began to connect that the teenagers in the news with the single gun was also Heiko, and decided to send him off to the DWMA to truly be disciplined.

Heiko's doesn't have a goal right now, but he does want to please his mother and father by showing them that he truly has changed for the better and to help those around the world in better ways than stealing.

Miscellaneous: Heiko is still very stealthy, but doesn't steal anymore, unless he REALLY REALLY needs to.

Heiko has a pet hamster named Marco.

Heiko has never been in a relationship, so he can be slightly awkward when being flirted on.

The silencer compliments Heiko's stealthy side.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."

Last edited by Kidd 23 on July 16th 2015, 5:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heiko Reus (FINISHED)   Heiko - Heiko Reus (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2015, 3:00 pm

Write more on the appearance. Also, the ability to control where the shot goes sounds like perfect godmodding material to me. "I never miss, huehue."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heiko Reus (FINISHED)   Heiko - Heiko Reus (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2015, 3:17 pm

Forgive me, almighty Arc! (I'm done now)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heiko Reus (FINISHED)   Heiko - Heiko Reus (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2015, 5:06 pm

I think now without that ability, you'd need to adjust the history too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heiko Reus (FINISHED)   Heiko - Heiko Reus (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2015, 5:23 pm

Done again.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heiko Reus (FINISHED)   Heiko - Heiko Reus (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2015, 6:34 pm

Alrighty,
ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heiko Reus (FINISHED)   Heiko - Heiko Reus (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2015, 6:37 pm

THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heiko Reus (FINISHED)   Heiko - Heiko Reus (FINISHED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heiko Reus (FINISHED)
Page 1 of 1