Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 9:45 am

"Shh...." The girl hissed when she saw the monster charging at her. She had the plan to use the string. Once the monster was dangerously close to her, the girl rushed to wards the wall that was on the kishin's left side. She was holding the string tightly. She jumped towards the wall, then ran on it for a second, before jumping of from that wall and finding herself behind the monster. The girl started to run around the creature, using the string to tie monsters limbs, so it won't be able to move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 10:12 am

The monster could not account for the ninja's acrobatic's and was quickly ensnared by the string. His arms bound tightly to the rest of his body. The Kishin hissed and opened it's jaws, he spat green fire on the string melting it in a number of seconds easily. It cried out then breathed a fire ball directly at Anna!

The woman whom she had just saved turned and ran the hell away, she was wearing a pair of stelletos but ran so fast and frantically they both fell off by the time she turned the street corner.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 10:17 am

Anna tried to dodge and the ball hit the wall right before her. She screamed, from the wave of heat that was buring her skin. The fire set her scarf on fire, so she had to take it off and throw it away, showing her young face. The girl charged at the monsters pulling her sword out from her scabbard and swinging it at the monster, aiming towards the neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 10:28 am

The Kishin was preparing another fiery blast but with a chunk his neck broke. His skull hung limply from his head and he could no loner float. He attempted to crawl away from Anna, fear in his heart.

Alexander finally got what he was looking for from home base. He was now watching Anna from a roof top opposite them. Sniper rifle on his back.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 10:42 am

Anna jumped at the kishin egg's back and stabbed him with her sword right in the back!
"You will never hurt anyone again, you filthy monster" She said to it before jumping of the back of the enemy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 11:00 am

"That's one!" Yelled Alexander, crouching behind the edge of the building he was standing on for cover to hide himself. He lit up a cigarette, this girl certainly was trained to kill very well by the academy. Something struck him, the academy does not train everyone to be ninja's. So this girl was likely from some clan before she joined the academy. She was adept at using the environment. He had not seen the entirety of the ordeal but the pair of red stiletto's that were cast to the ground several feet away from Anna and the lack of much blood or a corpse told him Anna had made it in time.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 11:26 am

Anna put her sword into the scabbard and began to pull her kunais out from the monster's corpse. She hid them into her belt. Also, she noticed Alex once he appeared. Well, she heard him too.
"Four to go, right?" She asked, looking at the monster with anger.
"I need to get a new scarf after this..." The ninja said looking at her burned scarf.
Alex could clearly see her face, which made her feel a bit uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 11:59 am

"...Yep.... Good work so far." Said Alex, checking his gun. This chick really did not like Kishin eggs. He was flat out surprised that she knew what he was and still wanted to work with him. "You'll get a little more than a scarf when you join."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 12:11 pm

The girl smiled. "Good to know, sir." She said and ascended the wall and joined Alex. She didn't really hate all the kishin egg. She hated the ones that try to kill her.
"I'll just check my equipment.." Anna said counting her kunais. "Four left..one with a string..Can use is to hang someone..Good idea..Hm..And what's this?" She asked herself, pulling out a small metal can from a pocket hidden in her hat. "Oh right..Smoke bomb..Hm..There isn't much saletra inside..The smoke will cover the area of...1.5 meters.." Anna was speaking to herself planning her next attack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 12:30 pm

Alex checked the time on his watch and made sure the safety was on his gun. He did not have to worry about any of his equipment ever running out.

ooc: If you say how she finds her next target I'll say what it is. Like last time.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 12:32 pm

Anna suddenly sensed another soul. "Another one!" She said and rushed to the place when the kishin egg was located.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 12:50 pm

Anna would arrive on the scene to find a walk like Kishin egg chasing a homeless man down an alleyway. The man knew the ally's well and was not about to get caught at a dead end. The Kishin egg following him however was a much faster, it was a dishapen man with a huge hair and grey body hair that made him look like a wolf.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 1:01 pm

Anna threw the kunai with the string at one of the lanterns that were giving the light to the streets.
The ninja throwing knife got stuck between the metal pipes that were parts of the lantern so the girl used it as a swing. Thanks to it she gained enough momentum to strike from above. In the air the ninja pulled out the sword as she was falling upon the enemy. She was trying to stab the kishin egg in the back. It surely looked smartly but was it effective?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 2:02 pm

Anna's acrobatic attack would end with her sword in the back of the man. It did not find anything vital, but he was bleeding dark blood. He growled and tried to grab Anna off his back. If that succeeded he would throw her into the side of a metal dumpster with just short of super human strength!

Alexander watched the two out of the long vision of the scope of his rifle. He would intervene, if he had too.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 2:26 pm

Well, he succeeded and Anna hit the dumpster. "Kurwa....(f*ck)" She groaned.
But Alex didn't have to intervene. The ninja got on her feet in a great pain and threw two another knives in the direction on the monster. Surprisingly, the kunais reached high speed like a very strong man was throwing them, not a little girl.
Anna did not wait for the knives to hit the target she pulled out the last two kunais. If her knives missed the target, the kishin would have to deal with the young ninja striking at him with a high speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 5:43 pm

The man went on all four's as soon as it was time to fight . His fingers were clawed and his huge beard was on his back. If he had not been injured he may have been able to dodge all of the projectiles. However he was bleeding so with a half assed dodged one knife hit his shoulder and one hit the area just beneath his throat causing him to gag. Anna would hit him with every bit of force she wanted too.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 5:54 pm

Blinded by pain Anna jumped towards the monster stabbing him a bit above the throat using the first kunai and in between the eyes using the second. "Just f*ckin' die already, you tough motherf*cker!" She said angrily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 5:59 pm

The Kishin egg fell on it's side and started gurgling for breath. It raised it's hand to backhand Anna but in the end it's attack was so weak it could hardly make a girl her age stumble. The Kishin egg was dieing very slowly in front of her. Alex, noticing Anna took a hit back there. Put the creatures head in his sites and...

"BAM!"

The soul wavelength shot went right where he placed it, causing the Kishin's body to go black and disappear. Leaving the soul behind. He yelled. "Guns draw attention! Get out of there before someone calls the cops!... You hurt!?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 6:13 pm

Anna grabbed the soul, also her weapons and joined Alex as fast as she could. "Let's get out of here..." She said feeling the pain in her whole body. But she was not going to tell Alex that she was in pain, she didn't want him to think that she is weak. The girl was angry at herself for the mistakes she made
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 6:20 pm

Alexander wondered why Anna was taking the souls. He hoped she would give them back to me, otherwise she would be throwing them in he trash because she clearly does not have a weapon partner. He supposed she could hold onto them for her weapon but-'. Sigh. This was a problem, he felt like a dirty addict looking for souls. He gulped and resolved he would be fine if he walked away with only the two souls in his bag.

"Sure your not hurt?" Said Alex, about to leave.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 6:29 pm

"Just a few bruises. I'm sure it's not anything serious " She said and tossed the soul to Alex.
"You're collecting them for some reason. I don't know why, because kishin eggs don't eat red souls..just... Don't let them turn you into a monster.. Okay?" She acted like she was worried about him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 6:39 pm

Alex hopped up and caught it. "...Kishin can eat any soul... .Eating other Kidhin souls is, much better in terms of keeping my sane. I don't know if it reverses it or... God knows what but.... It's better, MUCH better." Alex out it in his bag.... Right next to the third soul he had taken from the Kishin Anna had killed prior.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 6:45 pm

"Okay...I understand. Sounds good. Hey... She smilled when he told her that. But suddenly she started to worry. "....I didn't fail too much back then, right?" She suddenly asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 6:59 pm

Alex hopped down from the roof he was on, making his way to Anna. "Hey, at he end of the day the man you saved is still alive. That's what we're fighting for. Not just to fund my greedy ass soul kick." He shrugged his shoulders and took the two of her knives off the ground offering them back to her. "Come on, I'm not about to let you finish the night all by yourself if you've got a bruise on your body. We work in a group. Show me you can work in that setting." The rifle was on a strap behind him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 7:06 pm

"Okay then..find a good sniping spot and wait. The next one I'm going to bring to you" She said smiling warmly. Anna wanted to show Alex that she is going to work in a group. She took her knives from him and hid them in her belt. "Also...you're right. More important is saving people's lifes" She said agreeing with him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next