Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 4:00 pm

Anna took off her hat and put it on a table. She was looking at the explosives. The ninja looked like she was thinking about something.
The meister looked at Alex. For the first time she could see his face. It probably meant that he trusted her. "Well..I have my own equipment.. It's adjusted to me, you know..Like the ninjatõ. It will be too light for you but perfect for me." She showed him her sword. The quality of her weapon was incredible, like made by some legendary blacksmith. Truth to be told: It was her brother's work. He was creating her weapons. She actually saw him working on a hidden blade the day before.

"Well..is there anything you want me to do right now, Alex?" The ninja asked him, looking in the eyes. In her personal opinion he looked like a born leader. He had that charisma or whatever you would call it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 4:08 pm

"Yeah come over here, I got a surprise for you that's a lot better than some guns." Alex stood next to the door on the left, the light on behind him. "Well, more special at least."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 4:12 pm

Anna came over to Alex with her arms crossed. He made her feel curious about that weapon. However, she wasn't a fan of using firearms. She preferred weapons that have blades.
"What do you mean?" The ninja asked the kishin egg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 4:36 pm

Alex opened the door and revealed a second room. It was smaller than he armory, about seventy percent it's size. Rather than guns, knives, and swords lining the walls. There were masks, cloaks, jackets, and even scarves. Some had bullet proof fabric, some were damaged and repaired in a number of places. "This is where we make other gear, clothes, jackets, vests. And perhaps the most important thing in this entire place. Masks. We got scary masks, we got funny masks, venician style, masquerade style. All kinds. They hide our identity, and that's an important thing for our work. I urge you to pick one out before you go, one of our number. Robin, the boy who was sleeping upstairs. He can do somthing to them, some kind of sorcerer magic. If you ever need to hide your face, then the mask you walk out of here with will appear for you." Alex put down his mask on the table, considering a new one himself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 3:30 pm

Anna was a bit sceptic about wearing a mask. She always wears her ninja scarfs. They were more comfortable than masks. On the other hand, however, masks were cool.
"You know..scarfs are the part of my style. However..hmm..Alright I choose one as my plan B if something happens to my second scarf." The ninja girl said.

But..Anna needed like 20 minutes to choose a mask.
She decided to take the Venecian styled black mask that was covering the area around her eyes, but was not covering the area around her mouth.

"You sure do love masks, huh?" She said putting the mask on
"I have another question..is "The hideout" just your hideout or is it also a normal coffee shop? I'm asking because..I dunno.. This place is just so cute..and it would be nice if it really worked as a business" She said with a bit excited tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 4:11 pm

Alex sat around waiting for Anna to choose, he was alright with this. It was like choosing a starter pokemon. It's important. In the end he decided on a red and black hood that covered his entire face. It would be better for fighting he thought to himself. Though he did hold onto his other mask. "They are important,... And cool." He said when she mentioned the masks.

He laughed a diabolical evil laugh when she spoke about weather it was just their base or an actual shop. "Your looking at the owner of the hideout, THE best coffee and bagel shop. With stores in thirteen states on the west coast. It's a young company, but it's all mine." Alex briefly tried on the mask he picked out. Tapping the front of his face to make sure the material was as armored as it looked like. Before slipping it off.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 2:43 am

Anna opened her mouth in amazement. She didn't really know what to say.
Alex, as it turned out was not just a skilled warrior, he was also a buisnessman.
There was no word for respect that he received from the young ninja girl.
The ninja leaned against the wall thinking about everything.
It looked like a perfect place for a person like her.
Also, with Alex her skills would become a lot better.
"Hm..You've just found a new customer. " Anna said quietly to him, smiling. She took the mask off and holding it, she looked Alex in the eyes.
"Well, also if you want, I could not only help you with your secret life of a superhero, but also with this place..I mean.. I could work here..You know..I could be preparing coffee or keeping the place clean. Oh, and everything in an elegant school uniform.. I think, it would make this place even less suspicious than it is. You know..a DWMA student working in a coffee shop would definitely make the place "safer" in the eyes of the customers and the academy itself." Anna explained with calm voice. However inside she was still excited. The girl always liked such places. The coffee shops are often places where people can hide from the loud sounds of the streets.

She suddenly remembered about the famous Robin. Anna was quite curious about him. She already knew that he was sleeping and that he's a sorcerer. But what more? What type of person he was, how old he was?

Anna suddenly realized that she might be the only such young female working for Alex. But how old would Alex himself be? He looked 24 in Anna's opinion. Also in her opinion, he was very handsome. Which made her wonder how many women have crush on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 8:46 am

"I'm glad to hear you are interested! We make plenty of jobs for this place and part time help is always appreciated. I already have one academy student working here. Let me tell you half way through the interview when I found out I started sweating like a pig. But she did not have soul perception, so things could have gone a lot worse. But yes I'd be glad to have you."

He cleared his throat.

"So, unless if you are 16 the laws for working now are as such. You can't work without a permit from the education department of the city council. So your going to want to pick one up. Schedule wise I can't have you working more than two hours a day after school and on Sundays. And five hours a day on Saturday. Which, your entitled to at least a one hour break if you go for four hours. We'd have to meet up to discuss pay, position, and when you could work. In addition to signing some things. I'm really glad to see your in full force. I don't have such dedication from people who've been in with me a lot longer than you have."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 9:43 am

"It won't be a problem. A lot of DWMA students do small jobs to earn some money" Anna noticed. But was also curious about that other DWMA student working in The Hideout.
"Hmm..I wonder if I know that other student working for you. I'm sure that I remember most of people at the academy.." She said honestly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 10:53 am

"Well your hours will probably line up, she was looking to get every hour out of me that she could. If your working after school you'll probably see a lot of her... It's getting pretty late. I think it's about time to go home don't you think?" Said Alex, knowing he was about to crash from his energy drinks like a freight train.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 2:18 pm

Anna looked at him with a shrug.
"Okay. Well...I also want to work as much as I can. Even for free. I like doing anything. I hate boredom and being lazy" She said honestly
"Okay. So see you tomorrow, Alex" Anna said as she started to go to the exit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 2:24 pm

"See ya!" Said Alex, who went back to work on a few explosive projects in the armory since he felt wired awake. "Oh and don't worry about putting everything up upstairs, I'll be out myself in a bit. Swing by for your interview at around five tomorrow if that works with you." He put on a big pair of gloves and started assembling the weapons.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2015, 2:51 pm

And with a smile, Anna left the hideout.
She headed home. Well, she needed to prepare everything for tomorrow. But night was still young!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)   Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another joins the ranks of the free. (PG 13, open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4