Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE! (Open For ALL!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE! (Open For ALL!) Empty
PostSubject: DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE! (Open For ALL!)   DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE! (Open For ALL!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 5:10 am

It was only a short while after Zera encased the moon with a thick layer of pink and blue rock candy and she was currently living the life of a true pirate. The moonlight bathed the sea her boat sailed upon while a fresh sea breeze sprayed her face with droplets from the ocean. She took in the salty smell and gave a brief sigh of relaxing relief as she adjusted her nifty candy captain hat that rested on top of her head. "First mate Draken! Keep the boat steady while I scout out ships for us to pillage.", she called out to Drake. Ever since they escaped the moon, she stationed him at the sails to steer her wonderful little ship.

After she put him back to work, she manifested a platform made of green rock candy under her feet before levitating herself up into the sky. No one could be seen as of yet but this candy clown was certain that a cruise ship would pass by sooner or later. To aid her in her search, she clapped hands together to magically form a candy telescope in front of her. Zera would then proceed to take this wonderful tool of hers before putting it to her eye. Surprisingly, the tool would of been a better kaleidoscope than an actual telescope. Zera could only see multiple colorful objects that seemed to move all over the place in her field of vision. This could very well be the greatest example of the hallucinations Zera's candy inflicts on others that Zera will ever witness first hand. She never realize this of course, the special effects of the candy would never affect after all.

Time would tick by and the sun would slowly rise to replace the moon that decorated the sky above. Unfortunately, not a single ship would cross their path. Well at least Zera thought so. She would eventually drop the telescope to let it float up towards the sky before releasing a loud yawn that would only be drowned out by the screaming that came from the passengers of a nearby cruise ship. Zera couldn't see it through the telescope but they were literally sailing into the side of a cruise ship. Everyone aboard the ship would wildly panic as their impeding doom steadily approached. Once Zera finally realized this, a joyful grin would grow across her face. To the other ship's surprise, The S.S McZera had lifted itself out of the water. A large wave would splash everyone on board but that was the bare minimum at the moment. Soon though, Zera's very ship would be floating above the cruise. The passengers could only look up in absolute awe as they awaited for what may soon come.

Suddenly a large portion of the ship's floor boards would split in half before opening up like a trapdoor. Soon afterwards, Zera would be sent into freefall before landing right next to Drake. Due to the sudden fall however Zera was currently laying on the floor with broken bones, taffy blood splattered all over the floor, and her own flesh dangling from her body. Fortunately for Zera, Drake's own wavelengths were capable of healing her. All of the taffy blood would crawl it's way inside of the clown before the flesh covered up all of her wounds. The broken and fractured bones would then become whole again before Zera hopped back up on her feet. Cracks were then heard from her body while she stretched out her arms and legs. Quickly afterwards, the floorboards that split in half to open up a trapdoor had morphed into giant, green, and orange, candy spiders. These spiders would then crawl through the trapdoor while spinning two threads of web made completely out of bubblegum. These webs would allow Zera and Drake to climb aboard the cruise. "Well, arg you ready to feast Draken?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE! (Open For ALL!)   DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE! (Open For ALL!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 5:47 am

"Aye aye, cap'tn Zera!" Drake saluted the candy clown and took his hat off, jumping out the trapdoor. He grabbed one of the bubblegum threads and slid down its length, until he was standing firmly on the cruise ships deck. A child happened to be standing nearby. Unfortunate kid. Drake went towards the child and placed his hat upon its head, then walked off. Just as it would be thinking that maybe this is some kind of friendly visit from a pair of flying pirate buddies, Drake detonated the hat which was, indeed, made from explosives. Splashed with gore, clothes flapping in the heated winds, Drake formed another hat the same way he had the previous one, but this time with his big one; he took time on the ship to make it real good. Drake picked the floating soul from the air, and popped it in his mouth, chewed for effect, and swallowed. "I advise that you run around like headless chickens, to make it more fun for me to hit you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE! (Open For ALL!)   DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE! (Open For ALL!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 3:16 pm

On the rocking waves the ship tilted in many ways. On the deck rolled a certain melon to and fro. Soft meowing could be heard on the ship.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE! (Open For ALL!)   DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE! (Open For ALL!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 4:38 pm

Zera watched the scene down below, everyone had done what Drake asked mostly due to their fear and panic. Unfortunately, the captain of the ship and his guards would slowly sneak up behind Drake. Each one was armed with pistols and they were all looking to kill. Fortunately for Drake, his captain would have his back. The spiders from earlier would connect the ends of the gum strands to the ship below before pouncing on passengers to cocoon them in gum and inject them with liquid candy through their fangs. This would immediately cause them to go on a acid trip, causing them to hallucinate various things. This would turn the passengers into easy prey for Drake before they continued to search for more prey to cocoon.

As this was being done, Zera took the stands of gum that were made by the spiders and would use them to pull herself towards the ship. This action literally turned Zera into a living missile that was speeding towards the cruise ship's captain. As her velocity built up, Zera's own two arms would be ripped from their sockets. The gum strands would continue to pull her arms though and they smacked right into the guards to knock them out cold on the floor. The captain would turn his gaze to his guards in absolute surprise before directing his attention to the candy clown above. Zera had flipped herself over to have her feet face the captain before spinning herself to perform a powerful corkscrew kick towards the captain's face. The captain would fall backwards, his own head smashing against the deck below. Zera would then use the captain's face as a living skateboard, sliding across the floor towards his guards all while leaving behind a trail of blood. When she was finally done, the captain's face was reduced to a bloody mess of gore and his soul would phase through his chest. Afterwards, she'd summon her arms and they would easily reattach to their sockets. With her arms back, she would make her way towards the guards before putting her hands in their mouths. They would awaken from their slumber then before releasing muffled screams of help. Soon buldges would form in their stomach before giant gummy worms erupted from their stomachs to cocoon their bodies in a gummy mess. Eventually, two more souls would be floating in the air.

Zera would then turn towards Drake before giving out her orders in a cherry tone, "Remember Draken, we'll need to keep some alive. We need them for the crew after all and also, please don't sink the ship. I'm going to keep it." With that, she would let him be before spinning around on the ship's deck in a ballerina kind of manner. Eventually she would find the Melon cat mewing all over the place while it rolled. Zera's eyes wided at this sudden realization and she would pick up the melon before lifting it up into the air, "OOOOO MYYYYY FUCKING GOOODNESS! YOU ARE SIMPLY JUST THE CUTEST THING EEEEEEEEVEEEEEEERRRR! It's official, you're joining my crew little guy!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE! (Open For ALL!)   DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE! (Open For ALL!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 5:16 pm

Drake made a frowny face at his orders, while he ate the souls of the captain and his crew, as he REALLY wanted to kill everyone and demolish the boat, but he guessed that if Captain Zera wanted the boat, and some of the crew, then she would have the boat and some of the crew. He shrugged at the melon cat, thinking that maybe some of Zeras candy got in his mouth while he was telling the passengers to run. With that, though, he ran after the panicking passengers, not taking too long to find some of them thinking that a broom cupboard would protect them from the wrath of the Draken. He opened the door to the little space, and found that there were 7 people squeezed in. Drake grinned at them, listening to their fearful mewling and pleads for mercy. Drake threw his hat inside, with a flick of his wrist, then slammed the door shut and dodged to the side as the metal door blew against the opposite wall, once the hat hit the far wall. The kishin egg looked inside the singed and gore spattered room, to find 7 juicy souls floating inside it; he ate them, as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE! (Open For ALL!)   DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE! (Open For ALL!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2015, 3:45 pm

Meloncat was lifted from the ground, shaking its four stubby short legs.
"Mew!"
It answered, still with all limbs shaking, and a wide cat face smile.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE! (Open For ALL!)   DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE! (Open For ALL!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2015, 2:51 am

((Please forgive me everyone. I've busy with private school shiz and writer's block won't seem to get off my back.))

Zera giggled at the absolutely adorable kitty's face as she tickled its smooth belly with her fingers. "You'll make a pretty fine parrot... If you work hard enough, you might just take Draken's spot as my first mate however.", Zera joyfully said before looking around to see if Draken was still there. She would eventually turn her attention back to Meloncat before forming a wad of sticky bubblegum in the palm of her hand. Zera then proceeded to stick the gum to MelonCat's stomach before placing the nifty pet right on her shoulder. The pirate clown's work was quite finished yet however. So, with a flick of her wrist, three candy spiders formed around Zera. She then sent them all out to bind and retrieve passengers she would turn into part of her crew. It was now a race to see exactly how many kills Draken could get before Zera retrieved the rest.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE! (Open For ALL!)   DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE! (Open For ALL!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2015, 6:59 pm

Running down the length of the ship, Drake formed and threw bombs at any and all groups of people, most of which were families, with children, trying to stay close. It hadn't been because he was a particularly sadistic person, but because it was the most efficient, and in the end, left him with another 9 souls floating around the place. After eating these, he decided that he would go and look in any more hiding spots, as they proved to be easy pickings once cornered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE! (Open For ALL!)   DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE! (Open For ALL!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE! (Open For ALL!)
Page 1 of 1