Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ordis (Ready)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ordis - Ordis (Ready) Empty
PostSubject: Ordis (Ready)   Ordis - Ordis (Ready) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 8:36 pm

Ordis - Ordis (Ready) Animepaper-9

Name Ordis

Gender/Sex: Demi-Female

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form: A pair of highly advanced wings (example in image). In a full transformation she becomes four wings, one pair dramatically larger than the other. They are held together by magnets in many places. In her partial transformation or smaller set of wings she has four small rockets to propel attacks and give thrust. Her larger pair, only available in full transformation has six. Each wing is razor sharp and loaded with high powered servos for movement.

Love Interest: N/A

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Strait

Appearance: Ordis is very human in her appearance. She has white hair that goes down just past her shoulders, and a pair of big red eyes. While her face has a light amount of color in her cheeks, the rest of her skin is very uniform and pale. Her clothing is very tight, fitted for her body specifically. She wears a couple arm sleeves with belts around the top to insure they stay on along with a pair of shoes literally designed to put a spring in her step. They go up to her shins, she wears black thigh high socks. Her final accessory is a black scarf with golden highlights. She has a pair of sensors sticking out of the crown of her head that can be retracted. Her soul is hexagonal and white, made artificial. While she looks light, she weighs four hundred and eighty five pounds.

Personality: As a machine, Ordis takes everything people say literally. But she is constantly learning mannerisms from her social experiences. Taking home things even from simple interactions with others. She talks in a monotone with a hint of individuality in it. In her time during creation she developed a few personality traits. She is very submissive to commands that do not contradict her current parameters. A she outright fears the day she will have a command error and be dis assembled. She favors simple and direct solutions to her problems and hates conflict. She is a remorseless killing machine when it comes to death, holding the value of human life as a factual statement rather than a reason to stop doing what she’s doing. Which is not saying she is incapable of being pleasant. She is actually quite friendly when not forced to be so monstrous.

History: Ordis was created for the organisation’s android trials. She is the latest of their successes. Created over an eight year process all for one major reason. To follow their orders and their will to the level. The reason it took them so long to construct her was because in order to create artificial demon weapons. They needed to be able to create souls. But with years of tinkering and unbound scientific intervention, they managed to find out. It cost dozens and dozens of lives to get the souls for the gruesome research but they unraveled the secret of how to make demon weapons like Eibon himself.

She was not the first, or the last. But unlike many others she was successful. The organisation immediately put her to work recovering lost subjects and defending their business interests from the long arm of the law. She has had a 95% mission success rate, and she will go on doing their work for a long time to come.

Miscellaneous:
Ordis possesses many abilities and traits that living organisms cannot match.
To start things off, she is very strong. While other thicker models have been made to lift cars. (Cough Cough, Omega Cough Cough) She has about one third of such strength. She was built for tossing people across the room and overpowering humans. However she can supplement her strength with her partial transformation form, which is easily stronger then her arms. Allowing her to hit hard for her weight.

She has internal armor plating to boost her defense. While this allows her the damage reduction akin to a terminator in terms of taking hits such as bullets and fire it does account for more than half of her weight. She is one of the most agile models in her class but she is constantly throwing her large weight around.

Both her partial and full transformations allow the user to glide. The full transformation is better than her partial transformation, more akin to a hang glider than anything else. But she can hover for short periods of time or glide like she has a rocket propelled wing suit.

She is very skilled in a number of things as she can literally download such things, among these skills are hacking, lock picking, hand to hand combat, martial weapons combat, and a number of languages. While her supplementary skills could definitely be bested by someone with more experience her combat skills make her a much more effective opponent.

While her soul powered systems mean an immunity to magnetic weapons, power failure has always been a dangerous thing for units of her class. If a battle goes on for too long she will start to lose power. Reducing speed, processing power, strength. You name it, she is worse at it. However she can absorb electricity to get back into fighting shape. She can draw power from resonating with her meister, though everyone has their limit.

Another weakness of her kind is the susceptibility to soul wavelength attacks. Techniques that directly apply it to her systems fry her mind temporarily. Making her talk in a multilingual gibberish for a post or two and decreasing her capacity for complex thinking. Her meisters commands may be followed to some capacity or they might not. But she is a highly adaptable machine, and over a fight if she observes or is attacked by multiple of the same wavelength attacks she can modify herself to absorb it. Adding power back into her battery.

AbilitiesDescription# of souls  contributed to  the ability
FlightThe efficiency of your wings has increased too the level where you can now fly, your meister can also use this in your weapon form. Flight is very efficient in terms of power use and uses light amounts of energy.25
Weapon systemYour wings can now fire soul wavelength lasers from their tips. These weapons are very effective against civilaians, but they are soul powered. So while one shot might take out a civilian or two easily they will do less damage depending on how strong your target's soul is. You can fire two blasts for every wing you have in a post. Eight blasts could punch a hole in a steel plate.50
ShieldActivate a hard light force field around you and your meister. It is highly durable, capable of keeping you safe in explosions and car crashes. However, recharging on anything other than wavelength with the shield up is basically impossible and depending on the attacks it takes can quickly drain your power. 75
CopyYou can scan and copy the soul based abilities of up to two people. Each of these slots only counts as a single ability and you must watch it be performed. I.E. If a weapon turned soul wavelength into fire you could do the same until you deleted the ability from your memory. 100

Spoiler:
Have You Read the Rules?
Come with me, overwhelming power and madness awaits.

Last edited by jac600 on July 20th 2015, 9:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ordis (Ready)   Ordis - Ordis (Ready) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 11:44 pm

You'll have to take her fom Perry's cold dead hands jac600. Cold, dead hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ordis (Ready)   Ordis - Ordis (Ready) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 8:23 am

Ordis: "This accords mission parameters are.... Acceptable. You will take notice of my efforts soon meister. Though this course of action on your part may lead me to tarriance with your foster family."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Ordis (Ready)   Ordis - Ordis (Ready) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 9:28 pm

Kaaaaaaaaay! So the only ting I see dat I question is duh copy ting. But since it isn't a very op abiwity I think I can cept it. Jus don't go trying to kill everyone, or I WILL find you... and I WILL KILL you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ordis (Ready)   Ordis - Ordis (Ready) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ordis (Ready)
Page 1 of 1