Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goofing off session.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Goofing off session. Empty
PostSubject: Goofing off session.   Goofing off session. I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 5:34 pm

Aspen, the tree lookalike, meister, and professional annoyance. That's what the people of the market here call him. This time around, he picked a new guy. This dude just set up his stand, and was trying to lay out his wares. Jewelry, it was. Every time the guy set something out, Aspen would phase it back into the box the new guy was pulling stuff out of. Each time the guy turned to put another thing out, he would find the last thing missing, and back in the box. Aspen only stopped after he couldn't keep his concentration, from laughing way too damn hard for his own good. Because he was laughing his ass off in the middle of the walkway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goofing off session.   Goofing off session. I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 7:41 pm

"If you're going to steal that shit, do it already. I'm tired of watching you screw around here. Take it, or get lost." A silhouette shouted to Aspen. His red eyes pierced the shopkeeper, and he took up and ran, leaving his merchandise there. "I prefer screwing with the citizens here, ya know?" He said with a tight smile.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goofing off session.   Goofing off session. I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 7:48 pm

"Nicking this stuff is no fun." Aspen replied, after seeing the one that had called out to him. He started to walk towards the guy, to see him better. "I could do it so easily, it'd be like taking jewelry from a man trying to run a business. What I'm wondering, though, is how you managed to make a grown man piss himself like that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goofing off session.   Goofing off session. I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 7:57 pm

"Well, it's not too hard, you know. Let's just say this isn't my first time being here." Juuki stepped into the light, black fingernails covering his left eye. "Tres bien! That ability you have there is quite unique, might cause me a little trouble down the road." Juuki stepped closer to Aspen, his full appearance becoming more and more visible.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goofing off session.   Goofing off session. I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 8:03 pm

"What do you mean by that?" Aspen asked, crossing his arms and narrowing his own eyes. "Three good. What the heck is that supposed to mean, exactly?" Aspen thought he was being clever with this line. He thought that he was outsmarting this dude, but little did he know, he mixed up Spanish and French.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goofing off session.   Goofing off session. I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 8:13 pm

Juuki chuckled, and then extended his left arm, glowing a dark drag color. His hand then transformed, his fingers now claws. Juuki scrolled over to Aspen, and rested his claws on his cheeked. "It really intrigues me. I've never seen someone with that type of ability before." Juuki tore away his finger, cutting Aspen's cheek and coating his hand in blood. His lucked his claw, and then smiling, chuckled. "You don't have a weapon do you, meister?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goofing off session.   Goofing off session. I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 8:19 pm

"That hurt. Twat." Aspen said, looking the creepo straight in the eyes. He blinked a box of band-aids, from a nearby stall that was for a very convenient reason selling them, into his hand and opened them, taking one out and sticking it to his cheek, covering the cut. "And no, I do not have a weapon. Weirdo. Transform and I'll see if I can wield you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goofing off session.   Goofing off session. I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 8:41 pm

"Aye aye." Yuuki's body glowed a dark gray colored, and he took the form of a white quantlet, which layed in front of Aspen. "Hurry up and pick me up, dummy. "
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goofing off session.   Goofing off session. I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2015, 5:12 am

"Alrighty then." Aspen said, before holding his hand out and blinking the glove onto it. "How does that feel? People are usually too big to blink, so I have no idea."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Goofing off session.   Goofing off session. I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 9:20 am

Zera felt as if she had stayed away from Death City for long enough. She had raided the moon itself and took on the role as a pirate captain shortly after but there was simply something that was compelling her to pay it another visit. It was just so orderly, being the home of Death itself would do that after all. Zera simply just had to return to spread a bit of chaos and madness, it desperately needed her to lighten things up. She figured that she could simply just teleport away to one of her current bonds stationed in the city. She could easily teleport back to Draken when she wanted to. After that, she'll easily teleport to Juro but had sneakily snuck away before he could even notice her presence. The guy was as blind as a bat after all and he couldn't use his special soul perception due to her being a clown.

Just like that, Zera was within Death city and she was free to roam around on a piece of floating red rock candy. "Ooooo DEATH CITY! It's good to be back!", the pink and blue typhoon shouted out as she shot multiple cars with her candyfying beams. This would then create multiple giant gummy bears that marched throughout the city streets, searching for victims to vomit soda on to. Eventually Zera would make her why into the market place were she spotted two young men. One appeared to be a Weapon while the other seemed to be a Meister welding said Weapon now. A devious grin would grow upon Zera's face now as she planned to fly in with a special disguise. She couldn't let them know who she really was after all. So, Zera would morph and reshape her body which was composed completely from candy before finally settling upon a form she could use.

Goofing off session. Photo-16350-03b038a9

Once Zera had finished transforming herself, she took on the appearance of some kind of witch with a witch's hat and cape. The cape and hat were made from a sugary fruit roll-up, black on one side of the material with crimson red on the other. This special material would also bond and form the dress she currently wore. Her bowtie and stockings were made of purple gelatin while her candy pumpkins that were attached to her clothing in a manner similar to jewelry was made up of candy corn. Her skin remained to be made from white chocolate but her hair was turned into powdered sugar and was also lengthened. Finally her irises took on a different color, turning orange while her pupils became purple. In this form Zera was The Candy Witch named, Diana!

Zera would then fly towards the two before freezing in front of them while she laid on her side, resting her head on her hand in this position. "Hellooooo boys. I'm Diana. Feel like hunting me you adorable cuties?", she purred before manifesting a tiny gummy spider in the palm of her hand. Its body was completely made of purple gelatin with the exception of its rock candy fangs and chocolate eyes. Before any of them could respond, a strand of gum would connect the spider to Zera's hand and she swing it like a Yo-Yo in midair. Eventually she would then toss the spider towards the Meister, preparing it to sink its fangs into his flesh to inject liquid candy into him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goofing off session.   Goofing off session. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goofing off session.
Page 1 of 1