Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) Empty
PostSubject: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2015, 8:31 pm

Zera could barely believe the view past the clouds from where she sat. She was on the Moon's surface, a completely unbelievable feat that could only be imagined for some. It was extraordinary that a Clown like herself could fly up her on the back of a giant, bipedal, dinosaur like creature made of candy. When she got here, she was amazed that her feet could even stick to the hard, rocky surface of the smiling moon. This all could only be labeled borderline fantasy for some but here she was, breaking the limits of what most would reality.

She simply laid down on her belly, watching the many twinkling lights down below that made up multiple cities. All of them were unaware of this Candy Clown on the Moon but she would make her presence known soon enough. She giggled cheerful before calling out to her candy monstrosity, "Caaaaaandy Ziiiiiillaaaaaa! Wakey, wakey, sleepy head. Zera needs you for an important Job!" After she spoke her final word, the creature she called out for would raise its head up at attention.

This candy monster was sprawled out on the moon surface before stepping up onto its own two feet. It was large, incredibly so to be in fact but the Moon proved to dwarf it with little trouble. The six meter high behemoth walked itself over to Zera, dragging its tail across the moon as it did so. It finally sat down next to Zera, causing a loud thumping sound and moon dust to blow all around. This caused Zera to cough terribly as she breathed in the dust but she would soon find herself giggling afterwards. Now that it sat next Zera, it waited for her next command. Sure Zera controlled it like an absolute puppet but she enjoyed pretending as if it were alive like anyone else.

Zera smiled at the beast before pointing a finger down at the large Earth below, a wide smile spread across her face. "From this height, we can cover the world with my delicious candy! Ooo, I can see all of the happy faces now. I'm CERTAIN that this would be a smash hit. Don't you think so?", she asked the creature who only made a simple roar to reply. Zera giggled and nodded her head in agreement. It was time to make it rain her delicious candy, so she finally gave her order, "Candyzilla, use your Cotton Candy breath just like Momma Zera taught you!~"

There was a moment of silence that was broken when the candy monster sucked up all of the air around them. It breathed in all the clouds surrounded the Moon and paused briefly, clamping its jaws shut to keep the clouds from escaping. It then began to chew slowly for a few minutes before finally blowing. What escaped the monster's lips appeared to be... A balloon? This balloon shape would soon get bigger and bigger until it could be seen by anyone that looked up at the stary night sky. Eventually this balloon would pop like a bubblegum bubble but the impressive feat wouldn't end there. Millions of cotton candy clouds poured from the balloon and descending from the sky. This clouds would then spread out across North and South America, raining multiple sweet treats.

Zera giggled and said, "Good Job Candyzilla. Now... Lets rest." Zera then laid back upon the Moon's surface, crossing her hands behind her head before letting out an enormous yawn. The candy monster would follow it's creators lead, sucking up the popped bubblegum into its mouth. The two would then lay there, never expecting anyone to fly up here to do battle with them.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 9:20 pm

"The sky is raining sweeties!" Drake Bangmore shouted, as he watched from the ground, while candy fell from the clouds that hung high above. Drake really wanted to be up there, on the moon, where he saw the clouds form. He continued to look to the sky, trying to think of how to get to the lunar surface. He jumped into action as soon as he thought of the perfect thing: "Rockets!" Drake had no idea how to build a rocket. Then another idea struck him. "Massive pile of explosives below a massive metal dome of some sort!" This little town in the north of USA happened to, very conveniently, have a bell on top of a church. Drake got to work quickly. After getting rid of the few people who were in the church building, he locked himself in the tower that had the bell on top.

It took him quite the long time to full the cast iron noise-maker completely full of explosive material, and even longer to get comfortable on top. Drake blew a hole in the roof of the tower, so he wouldn't splatter against it, and then gave himself a countdown. "Ten, nine, eight..." He paused. "Meh. one! Blast off!" With that, the mass of soul wavelength based explosives ripped the tower below the bell to shreds, and propelled him upwards, miraculously, actually, towards the massive grinning moon. Higher and higher he went, screaming all the way; this was like a massively dangerous and deadly amusement ride for Drake, so they were screams of joy. The perfectly adjusted amount of explosives, (completely accidental) sent the bell to only just be close enough for Drake to step onto the surface of the moon before the bell fell away and back down towards the earth.

"Who made them clouds then!?" He shouted, questioning, as far as he knew, nothing.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2015, 12:14 am

Zera laid down silently, a slight snoring sound came from her every now and again. Soon though, the sound of erratic and bizarre screaming would fill her ears and cause her to jolt up at attention. Candyzilla would do the same, only much much slower of course for its Massive size. Zera would then ask her monstrosity, "Hmmmm, what on the Earth could that be?" She then looked down at the Earth,her vision catching sight of a small object that was being fired up into the sky. At first Zera thought it was a firework but then where could the screaming sound possibly come from. Zera would then discover the answer as the sky rocketing object grew larger and larger in size, the image of a young man slowly becoming clearer and clearer.

It wouldn't be long until he landed and win he finally did touch down on the Moon's surface, Zera gave a confuse and blank expression. How in the world did her get up here with a church bell alone? Zera would then think about for a while before giggling joyfully. It wasn't the strangest way to get up here. Hell, Zera rode Candyzilla all the way up, occasionally dropping piles of warm chocolate onto the Earth but who was Zera to stop her pet? If a monster had to go, it had to go. Zera listened to him yell, causing Candyzilla to roar in response. Zera would then laugh like a mad woman before shushing her monster into silence.

"Don't worry Candyzilla, he isn't hurting anyone yet. If he does, then you'll have my permission to twist him up into a salty pretzel. Mmmm, pretzels!", she giggled before manifesting a piece of blue rock candy below her feet. She then darted straight towards the Kishin Egg before floating circles around him. "Thaaaat would beeeee meeeee Miiiisteeeerrrr!",, she barely screamed out before falling from her platform and landed right on her bottom. The piece of rock candy then skidded across the surface of the moon, leaving a permanent scar on its face. Zera would then get up and rub her terribly bruised bottom while giggling to herself, not a hint of actual pain evident on her face.

"My name is Zera, I'M THE CANDY CLOWN!", she exclaimed before manifesting a piece of candy in the palm of her hand. She then held out to him and waited for him to actually take it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2015, 5:45 am

Yui sat in her dorm going through research notes she had written that day and scanning the papers she wrote on with her necklace sorting the data neatly. That. Until she heard a loud clattering noise.
"Hail...? In the desert...? Could it really could become that cold in the night?"
She pondered, then looked out of the window. She could see brightly colored hailstones falling outside.
"... Wait a minute. Hail is just ice, and that shouldn't have any colorful components...."
She walked to the window to have a better look outside.
"... Is that... Candy?"
She rubbed her eyes.
"I must be seeing things... I have been lacking sleep lately."
She looked up in the sky. Just making up that the clouds were actually pink. This made no sense. The lundragan walked back to her desk to tidy up the paperwork and put it away. She tapped the necklace that stopped glowing when she touched it. She then put it back around her neck. And took the umbrella before leaving her dorm room, she didn't want to get random bruises from whatever that stuff was that fell out of the sky.

The moment she opened the door to the front yard outside the smell of sweetness was heavy, so sweet it would almost make her throw up. She opened up her umbrella and went to look at the "hailstones" that had already fallen down. It REALLY was candy. How was this possible... Wait a minute...
We've recently had a Clown attack, but no one was luckily harmed. We did find a few individuals suffering from hallucinations however. Clowns usually cause hallucinations though, they are the manifestations of madness itself.
She remembered her therapist saying that after they saw candy scattered around on their way to the training grounds. They still didn't catch that clown? Now what? She wasn't allowed to fight alone anymore after the incident from last week. Actually she had to always be under some kind of supervision due to her condition. Should she report that there was candy raining down from wherever the heck it was cast? She couldn't be the only one noticing this sudden downpour of sweetness, right? Yui looked from underneath the umbrella up into the sky. Which was a dark pink in this evening due to the weird clouds she could just about make up the moon in the sky between the fluffy formations. And just when she looked she saw a slice appearing on it's face. SOMEONE IS DAMAGING THE MOON. Shot through her head in rage forgetting about all the falling candy around her. She had to go up there. She had to stop whoever was on the moon. She ran to a more concealed spot, dropping her umbrella as she started running.

When she found an alley with no sign of life she transformed into her dragonic form. She then crawled up along the wall. Until she reached the ceiling. She wanted to reach some high ground first before lifting off to the moon. The distance was long and she didn't want to wear herself out too much before a fight. She swiftly jumped from roof to roof heading towards DWMA, the highest point in this city from where she could give it a sht. She took no regard of the lifeforms her static field detected. She had no time to be careful now, she had to keep moving. When she had climbed on the roof of one of the towers of the school she spread her wings out, jumped and started moving her wings up and down as she flew up into the sky. It would take a while for her to get there.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2015, 7:16 am

Drake grinned at the clown as he took the candy and popped it into his mouth. "My name is Drake Bangmore, upcoming Kishin and bomber extraordinaire." He introduced himself, before suddenly applauding. "Zera, your stunt here is absolutely legendary. A being of pure madness dropping candy upon the earth, that is just something else! I can't believe I didn't try to get on the moon earlier! This is just the greatest thing I have ever seen!" The young Kishin Egg congratulated the clown, genuinely feeling that this mad plan is oh, so wonderful.

When he stopped is when the effects of the candy suddenly kicked in. "Trippy." Is all Drake said, before took look around the moon, suddenly seeing it flashing and bending in a myriad kooky colours. "So your candy is drugs, too? I think that you are the best thing. Now... I think that I need to have a sit down and wait for this to wear off. I can't think straight. Or see straight. I see bendy." Drake added to his previous words, before sitting down on the dusty ground. He tried to make one of his small bombs, now, not to explode anything specific. but to see what would happen if he tried it under the influence of a... Well... Candy trip. He was disappointed to find that the bomb he formed was just a normal bomb. "That's not very good, now, is it?" He said, chucking the explosive backwards over his shoulder, adding a small crater to the lunar surface.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2015, 6:03 pm

((OOC: Very impressive post Yume. :P))

Zera giggled and clapped while she was being praised before finally taking a bow. It was very reassuring that even a Kishin Egg could find joy in her crazy and senseless antics but she wasn't entirely finished yet. She was just getting started, the real show should begin very soon. "Hehe, thankies Mister. I ain't done having fun yet though, to be honest... My Candy Land hasn't been entirely made yet.", she explained before the Candy's special effects kicked in. She then saw him sit down and test out his explosives, noticing the disappointment immediately as it washed over his expression.

Zera couldn't help herself from making an attempt to cheer him up, she was created to make others happy and so that is exactly what she is going to do. "Oooo! You're making firecrackers for The Fourth of July right? It seems like they need a bit more flash though... Don't worry! Leave everything to me. I know exactly how to make your fireworks the most colorful, loudest, and absolutely most spectacular in the world! Ok, here's what I need you to...", Zera said before she was cut off by Candyzilla's very own roaring. It pointed a clawed finger down to the Earth, directly at a winged creature that was slowly working its way up to the Moon. A very impressive feat but Zera would only test the Lundragan's determinations by creating a clear obstacle that it would have to get around.

Zera would soon turn her attention to Yui and let a joyful giggle before telling Drake, "One moment please, I need to try something." Zera then pointed her hands down towards the planet before several Cotton Candy Clouds rose up to the sky each of them bonding to one another. Soon they began to form and rearrange themselves before creating three serpent heads that emerged from the rest of the clouds below. These hydra like heads then began to become more detailed, taking on a more definite shape or form.

Their skins were made of pink hard rock candy, scale like patterns running all throughout the Hydras' skin. They possessed beady, green, and solid skittles for eyes. Their mouths were large enough to swallow a human being whole, each of which held multiple rows of hardened and sharpened caramel spikes for teeth. They also had large and stretchy tongues made of taffy, each head capable of firing their six foot tongues out like toads to capture prey. The Hydra heads then proceeded to launch themselves at Yui, she would be forced to speed up her flight upwards if she wanted to avoid them. Surely she could achieve the speed needed... Right?

Meanwhile, Sophia Exagora had boarded a Death City blimp that was filled with Death Scythes, Three Star Meisters, and even a select few students. Sophia was dispatched with this team to investigate the Moon, she was selected due to her professional rank of Death Scythe and her position as a therapist. It was believed that she wouldn't be infected by any madness the Clown possessed if it had any. Sure she might prefer to spend a night like this drinking but it was her job and duty as Death Scythe to serve whenever her assistance was truly needed. Besides, this whole thing was actually kinda exciting, it had been a while since the Academy had to launch an attack on a powerful force such as this.

Sophia was currently looking out a window of the blimp before she suddenly caught sight of a Draconic creature who shared an odd yet noticeable similarity to Yui. She would then watch this creature soar up past the clouds before a solid rock candy ceiling kept the blimp from rising any further. The DWMA blimp was going to need a different way around this barricade.

((OOC: Mmk, Post Order: Me, Yume, Arc, unless any disagrees. Anyone associated with the DWMA may join through the Blimp. Finally, do you think you can play Death The Kid Arc and have him lead everyone in the blimp?))
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2015, 7:14 pm

Grey was holding on tight to a rail in the blimp. He couldn't find his meister, but that didn't turn out to be all bad. Now he had a chance to prove himself that he could be an autonomous weapon, that he was just as good as anyone else. His hope for recognition increased as he got closer and closer to the moon, but so did another emotion: Fear. Grey went through and checked his case for his weapons, and then did a thorough inspection of them until he was satisfied that they were ready enough. He lied coming in here saying that his meister would be here. He had no reason to believe that, but he was he now and he would deal with whatever the consequences of his actions may end up being.

Once Grey steeled himself to take the full responsibility for his actions The fear was forged from his soul and he could feel the madness inflate the pride that he held so close to his heart. This. This is what I was made for. Grey looked over the councilor's shoulder just a little too late to see the dragon like figure fly towards the moon as three large serpentine figures flew towards it. All he saw was the barrier between the balloon and the moon.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2015, 7:38 pm

OOC: Quicky reply to questions: Canon characters are Admin only, and only used very rarely. You'd have to ask someone else, I'm afraid. After Yume posts, I think I will throw half of my two character dragon/rider combo in to help out the DWMA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2015, 8:00 am

Yui kept looking up at the moon as she flew. She passed a blimp that was on it's way up. When she saw the pink clouds rearranging themselves her focus shifted. Three serpent heads were made.
"Seriously, when do people learn more than one head on a body is very inefficient."
She mumbled to herself annoyed. She watched as the serpents quickly raced towards her when they were completely formed.
"Yeah, no way I am going to lose to crystallized sugar."
She already assumed lightning would not work in offense this time as these things probably didn't have a nerve system and were mostly just a magical spell. However, she had another idea in mind.

With a strong flap of her wings she rushed forward at the three heads dodging the sticky tongues in that sudden burst of speed.
Remember Yui, just because you can't control the wind doesn't mean it's your enemy, it is your friend that carries you to safety. Trust it.
With that in mind she closed her eyes feeling the wind under her wings carrying her up and increase her speed. Like a leaf she flowed along the heads spiraling around one of them and landing on top of it. She kept an eye out for the other heads. To see from where they would strike, and if they really would be stupid enough to collide with each other.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2015, 10:37 am

The purple dragon Yurio only watched from the ground as the pink clouds rolled over the sky, the candy started to fall and the DWMA blimp rose. The dragon was rather shocked to find another thing that was a dragon-but-not-quite fly upwards and towards the moon. Yurio took off himself when he saw barriers and serpentine heads form in the sky, blocking off access to whatever was up there, causing all of this. The blimp was slow and Yurio soon overtook it, giving a loud roar as he passed the vehicle. Seeing the other one taking on the heads, Yurio then flew at the barrier between the blimp and the moon. If this stuff is candy, he figured it was candy because it was raining candy before, then it will melt! Yurio flew at the barrier, a jet of fire spewing from his open jaws. He gouged his claws into the candy, in order to keep steady, and kept his flames focused on one spot, right in front of his head. If a small hole were to melt, he would be able to widen it after.

Drake Bangmore still sat on the moon recovering from the effects of the sweet he ate...
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2015, 3:15 pm

Zera giggled as she watched all the commotion down below, loving every moment of her corrupted sense of entertainment. Soon she would see an actual dragon clench onto the barrier and breathe fire in an attempt to melt. "Quite an interesting bunch of party guests. I hope I got enough treats for everybody.", she said in her usually obnoxious manor. She then spun around, creating a dress made of cotton candy. Only this one was much longer, the bottom of the dress's rim brushing the Moon's surface. Kicking up dust. Multiple jewels of rock candy adorned her dress, sending rays of light that bounced off of them. She thought for a bit, wondering why starting such a large battle could be so fun.

She then dashed over to Drake and took him by the hands before performing the waltz, leading him in the dance as she began to sing, "Oooo, haven't heard thaaat, I'm the new Devil. Taking your lives and adding my oooown twiiiiiist!~" Just then, she manifested a spike that was wedged into the moon under Drake's feet. The part that he stood upon was flat, surely incapable of harming him. She then released his hands and snapped multiple times as she bobbed back and forth, the spike that Drake stood on now twisting in the ground. This caused him to spin like a top as continued to sing, "Never looked better and I knoooow that YOU. CAN'T. STAAAAAND IIIIIT! Cause I hear you whisper under your breath, when did she get so confident!?~"

As she sang and danced, the Hydra Heads made multiple attempts to strike Yui before each of them collided with each other other. This caused multiple cracks on the creatures but they would prove durable enough to withstand the impact and launch themselves at Yui once again. The flames that came from the true dragon would prove to be immensely powerful however and would melt a large hole through the barrier, heated rock candy splashing upon its face. The flames would reach upwards, melting the cracks in-between the Hydra heads. This caused hard rock candy to rain down upon the earth below.

Sophia would be left wondering if that truly could have been Yui, sending her into a panic before she was forcefully buckled up into a seat. The blimp was in imminent danger from the large chunks of falling rock candy, so it was forced to travel in twisted and odd patterns before it could finally find shelter below the dragon above them.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2015, 4:06 pm

Grey sat down next Sophia and buckled himself in. The thought had occurred to him to give some sign of assurance that everything would be alright, but he was pretty sure that if she knew how many souls he had earned then the gesture would be meaningless. He unbuckled as the large blimp began to calm down and grabbed the parachute under the seat. He then checked inner coat his pockets, ten flash-bangs and a small bag of 15 of those  firecrackers he had been making for the Fourth of July Festival. What possessed him to bring those was beyond him, but they were here so he might as well take advantage of them. His hand wrapped tightly around the strap of the parachute if it came time to use it Grey would be prepared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 4:53 am

Yui seemingly danced on the hydra heads as they crashed into each other. They did crack each other pretty well, and it gave her a good feel of how tough they were. When they started cracking and she was checking for possible weak points to strike she felt a heatwave from besides her. Next to her a dragon was breathing fire in large amounts. Not a lundragan, she was sure about that. Those can't breathe fire like that, and wouldn't do that in such big amounts.

Her focus went back to the serpent heads. She had to keep moving. Beyond the wriggling heads Yui saw the cracks the hydra's made in the barrier melting from the heat. Perfect. She used this chance to run over the neck of one of the serpents and squeeze through the melting barrier. She then jumped up and with a flap of her wings she sped up to the moon that kept getting closer. She could almost see it's 'visitors'. Which she would beat the crap out for disturbing and destroying the moon like that.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 12:33 pm

Drake would have welcomed the dance whether drugged up or not, and actually did enjoy it, up until the point where the clown decided to spin him up. Once he could keep his balance no more, the momentum happened to fling the unfortunate soul into the still-smoking crater that his bomb had produced just a while earlier. Inside there he was hidden from view, just about; not that that was on his mind. With the world spinning around him he suddenly became aware, even through the sweet induced, drug-like haze that clouded his mind, of an overwhelming feeling of nausea. "Aaaah, cr-" He began to say before he retched, quite gruesomely, into the middle of the hole. After about a minute after his ordeal, he crawled out of the hole. One good thing to come out of this was that he wasn't seeing colours or a massive pretty dinosaur anymore. Never mind, that bit is real, He thought, I was just looking at the ground. He then picked himself up.

"Oi, missy, if you're gonna spin me, ask for my permission first, alright?! And if you want to dance, at least make sure I have a nice fancy suit on, first!" The Kishin Egg shouted towards Zera, who was now quite a bit further away than before, obviously, seeing as Drake was thrown quite the distance by her spinning podium. He started to stomp over towards the Clown, menacingly, giving her a mean look from underneath his blue hair. When close enough to be within normal talking distance, he began to shout at her, "Where is my bloody suit, huh!?"

As for the dragon, Yurio: he used too much of his energy keeping up such a powerful flame. He was too worn out to do anything but glide down towards the earth, where he could replenish his strength with some rest, and hopefully, a meal.

OOC: I guess that if you post out of order, I will too, to make sure things go back in order.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2015, 3:46 am

Zera watched as her Hydra heads crumbled away and fell down to the Earth to leave massive craters. She then happily waved at Yui as she flew towards the Moon, she seemed like she would be tons of fun. Zera then formed a massive minigun made of candy, slowly aiming the weapon at Yui before she heard the yelling from the Kishin Egg from earlier. The candy weapon was short lived due to the clown tossing it off of the Moon. The heavy object then flew through the air, slowly inching its way towards Yui's face to cause massive damage and pain if she couldn't fly around it in time.

Zera would then turn towards the upset Kishin before trying to figure out how to cheer him up again, probably by giving him some kinda boost. When he shouted right at her in the menacing manner, she simply giggled before speaking, "Hey come on best buddy, I know that you may be upset now but I'm confident that this is the least you should be worried about from me." Zera then sprouted licorice tendrils from her back that were tipped with crimson red rock candy spikes. These tendrils then flicked around in the air before surrounding Drake, each one ready to impale him if he proved himself to actually be a threat to her existence. "Listen, I can summon up the powers of madness to erase every ounce of sadness. You could've gotten stuck with a little girl who insisted on ripping everyone apart with her bloodstained nails but YOU. GOT. ME! I can make you scream if I really wanna oooor I can go ahead and make your dreams come true. We can be best buds, two birds of a feather flocking together against the weather. You just gotta trust in me and you'll see sooo... Accept me and you'll Get. That. Suit.~", she rapped as the tendrils faded away and she held her hand out, winking as she waited to hear what he would say.

The blimp would make way for the dragon to pass by before drifting upwards to follow Yui, steadily maneuvering to avoid any falling debris.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2015, 9:06 am

The clone of Grey who was at a 4th of July fireworks display somewhere down on the ground below would vanish leaving behind a ton of his firecrackers, and Grey's soul would become whole again. As the madness became more bearable, Grey would come back down from his pride high. He was still being influenced just not nearly as much. He looked towards the councilor who was sitting beside him and had previously been looking out the window nervously. Though Grey was trying to be counselling he rather coldly said, "Professor Exagora, I won't say it'll be okay, but our emotions are the enemies strongest weapon."

As Grey felt the blimp begin to be pulled by the Moon's gravity he started to make his way towards an exit. Once he was immediately out of sight of anyone he would start putting on the parachute. A clone of Grey would appear and start walking next to them, and as soon they were sure that they had sufficiently entered the Moons gravitational pull the clone would jump off of the blimp and start diving towards the surface while Grey would transform, landing in his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2015, 10:38 am

With a vertical barrel-roll, Yui dodged the incoming object catching a glimpse of it and recognizing it as some sort of gun. Who the hell throws a gun down without firing it? She wondered. What exactly was this clown's plan? The air became thin and therefore Yui had to put more effort into pushing herself higher up in the sky. At this height it should be rather cold, but that didn't seem to bother Yui in any way. Just when she thought she had reached the height limit of where her wings could carry her the gravity of the moon gently tugged her towards it. She could finally make up a brightly colored girl on the moon. She seemed like the source of all the candy-stuff. She landed with a thud on two legs close to the clown. She didn't seem to be alone though. There was another person with her.
"You two..."
She started.
"What the hell are you two doing here!?"
She growled angrily.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2015, 10:51 am

Drake didn't flinch in the slightest at being threatened with spiky candy, even though he could see the extent of the power this clown had, and that he was in genuine danger of being made to look like a man-shaped piece of emmental (more commonly known as swiss cheese). He listened to Zera's rap and laughed at the end, "That's just great. You are great. I definitely want that suit." He answered. Then the scaly thing landed. "What're you meant to be then, a knockoff Godzilla?" Drake asked, before taking hold of Zera's hand. He hoped that whatever the clown was gonna do, or could do, would keep him from getting ripped in half within the next 3 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2015, 11:22 pm

Sophia wasn't entirely sure how this random student could just know her name, they never even formally introduced each other but she managed to take on a calmer demeanor by this point. She would only watch the student get up and travel around the shaky blimp, unaware that they were only a few feet away from the moon's gravitational pull. They finally made it and were preparing to land very soon now.

Zera turned her head towards Yui and would say in a very cheerful manner, "Heeeeellooooooo Ms. Dragon. Meet Candyzilla, I here by pronounce you husband and wife." Just then, Candyzilla stepped right in between the two before releasing a monstrous roar that echoed all throughout the Moon. The sound waves from the roar itself was threatening to slightly push the DWMA blimp away. Candyzilla would then proceed to extend its jaws apart before firing tendrils made of bubblegum to tangle up Yui with. Five tendrils shot out directly towards Yui while six launched themselves to her sides.

Zera would then turn her attention back to Drake who had already taken her hand, Zera would then give him a suggestive wink before she slowly dematerialized and became cotton candy. The cotton candy would then slip out of the Kishin Egg's hand before the rest of Zera's form spun around Drake. It would then twirl and twirl before wrapping him up into a tight cocoon. Darkness was probably the only thing he was capable of seeing at this point. Soon Zera would bond to every individual cell and eventually his own clothes. His appearance would begin to change but his own mind would also be altered to make him a much more cheerful and hyperactive person.

Deep within Drake though, Zera would manifest within his Soul Room. Hopefully she could meet him inside here but she needed to connect the bond. She would then manifest a drill made of rock candy before drilling it into the ground beneath her, establishing the brand new bond.

((OOC: You can describe the changes in his appearance in your post Arc.))
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2015, 3:25 pm

As Grey and his clone began approaching closer to the Moon the roar of the dinosaur took away a lot of his downward momentum, so the clone had to try and position himself so that he could get up to a fast enough speed to open his parachute. The DWMA blimp had caught up with him, but his attempt to reduce his surface area allowed him to begin to accelerate past it again.

Split on what was the bigger threat, Grey hesitated to have the clone open the parachute yet. On one hand, there was the colorful child and the man beside of her, and on the other hand there was a dragon thing fighting the candy dinosaur. While he was in control of his hubris he rationalized that the little girl was probably the bigger threat seeing as she began fusing with the older man. I can't take a clown, definitely not one mixed with something else, so hopefully the blimp will get down in time to get their, its, their attention. Its attention.

The clone opened its parachute and attempted to aim its descent towards the candy dinosaur. With a small tug on one of the strings he began to turn in a wide enough circle that he would land behind the giant candy construct.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 6:33 am

This girl managed to piss her off even more.
"I might have been the lowest on the social ladder for a very long time. But I would NEVER allow myself to be forced to mate with a damn artificially living construct. That is just stooping very low!"
With that said she jumped up dodging the tendrils, jumping slightly higher than she expected with the low gravity. This thing was a handful, but she had no time to deal with this with too much effort. She had to find a weak point on that thing and destroy it in one blow.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 2:18 pm

Fusing with a Clown... That's one thing that Drake could now tick off from his bucket list. He could also add it, in order to tick off! The clowns joyous madness filled Drakes soul, and her colourful appearance influenced his own. The change to his appearance was not as extreme as someone might expect; he was made slightly taller, and his blue dyed hair instead became pink, and the dye became candy. Drakes eyes, or rather just the irises, became a green, then circled by a red. His clothing also changed. Instead of wearing the singed and torn clothes he landed on the moon wearing, instead he was wearing a candy suit, just like he wanted! Instead of his satchel to hold his bombs, he had a belt, with a large pouch strapped to the side. This pouch was very well secured against his leg. The whole outfit was mostly pink, with thin stripes of white. His shoes became strange:  Somewhat mirroring the asymmetrical aspect to Zera's own footwear, one of his shoes became a long boot, with the trouser leg tucked neatly inside, and the other became a dress shoe, over which the trouser leg lay, just as you would expect.

As for the soul room that he, and now the clown, occupied: The main chamber  was a brightly lit room, though where that light was coming from was a mystery, with bland white walls and a simple wooden floor. This is the place where you start... This is where Drake hated to be. The candy drill would not be a problem here. It would liven it up, somewhat. It was boring, otherwise, absolutely what he tried to get away from, what caused his own madness. From this, stemmed a corridor. It was the same as the white room as you entered, but quickly became something much different. The walls shifted from a monotone white to a light blue to a rich sky blue. This opened into a small room, with two display cases on either side: both displayed various models and types of bombs. These are what Drake can and will be able to make in the future. Skipping over that, the corridor continued into the last room. This seemed to be a workshop of sorts, mostly, and contained tables that were used for the construction of the bombs in the cases. They were all made of his soul wavelength of course... Then there was the far side. This had a chair that Drake sat it: It was a grand chair, it was massive, almost like a throne. It was colourful and exciting and had enough space on it to lay down comfortably. Next to it was a little music player, which would blast or simply play the songs that Drake would listen to before he snapped and killed his family, out of sheer boredom. It was what kept him anchored to reality and to his past self. It's what made him be able to take anything seriously anymore...

OOC: Will this do for a description? :P

The transformed Kishin egg would leave the cocoon based transformation, looking down, with a grin plastered on his face. "I have my suit! Oh, Zera, thank you ever so much!~" The Kishin Egg would exclaim, in a strangely melodic voice, before laughing, overcome by this newly found mirth. He would ignore the the parachuting newcomer until he was in immediate danger of being somehow harmed. Until then, he would revel in the excitement of his updated appearance and process of thought.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 2:59 am

The Death Blimp landed perfectly on the surface and a staircase from the side of the blimp opened up. The staircase then lead a way down to the moon for multiple Meisters and Weapons to exit the blimp. Sophia would be right at front, leading the team. She darted out with crescent blades that emerged from the knuckles of her fists. Now on the Moon's surface, she could clearly recognize the draconic creature in midflight. "YUI! How on Earth did you manage to get up here!?", she called out to her patient.

Candyzilla would be too busy with Yui to even notice Grey descending behind it. The tendrils that originally attempted to launch at Yui adjusted their direction and flew upwards in an attempt to capture the the Lundragan in midair.

Finally, Zera was capable of perceiving everything Drake seen and felt in reality while also doing the same within his Soul Room. She then giggled as she walked throughout the Soul Room, glancing and examining everything around her. Every step she took would corrupt the ground she walked upon and form a footstep made of rock candy. When she finally arrived at the same room as Drake, she snapped her fingers and danced around according to the music she heard.

((OOC: Yup, very descriptive. Sorry my post wasn't as lively as it usually is.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 8:55 am

((OOC: yeaah, I think Ima join this thread))
Sure did him a lot of good to jump from the blimp if he still hasn't landed yet, Perry thought with his same old look of general disinterest in his eyes as they wandered from Grey to Sophia. From the midst of the passengers, Perry separated from the ranks just enough that he wouldn't be taken out with them in one large attack. Yo lady, your worrying about the wrong one. Unless you don't think that the clown thing is a big enough threat, maybe we should focus on it. The Parachuting Crusader can probably back up your Yui, if he is worth his salt. Perry slowly made his way towards the clown-kishin egg fusion. He pulled out his two espada ropera with bravado. they glowed slightly as he put his wavelength into them. If he had to block with them then the silver blades should be able to stand up to almost any punishment thrown at them. Perry looked at Sophia with his cold blue eyes.

On your command
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 1:49 pm

Grey 's clone landed on the candy dinisaur's back, and it swung Grey releasing the parachute by  cutting the strings that attached them.  Grey's clone would then open his case, pull out the wakizashi, and then cut at the back of the dinosaur's neck hopefully disabling it or at least distracting it. The clone would then swing again with both his wakizashi and Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)   The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Little Girl in the Moon! (Open Free For All)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next