Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

History: a lesson in agression.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

History: a lesson in agression.  Empty
PostSubject: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 4:32 pm

Will pressed the sunglasses up the bridge of her button nose. The DWMA was bustling and the sounds had really set her eyes off vomiting rainbows. Sun glasses helped, though, wearing them indoors was apparently odd to many students, who gave her looks as she sauntered by. How could History possibly be her first lesson? The class that typically had the most lecturing. Just her luck of course. She sighed, the tiny whisper exhaling a light pink cloud from her lips as it drifted off into space before her like smoke. Her voice was pink, which wasn't so bad.

I'm lost. I don't even know why I bother sometimes. She gazed up at the room numbers, which floated off their plaques and into the air before her, quite distracting if anyone really wanted to know. She tapped her lips with her index finger and looked down at her wrist, which had her new schedule scribbled across it lazily. And when she peered back up, her cruddy, scribbly numbers hovered alongside the room numbers and she couldn't help but bat them out of her way as she hurried down the hallway.

Being late was so like her. Late was relative these days. Better late than never might as well be her life story. But not today: because she pulled the door open just before the bell rang and jogged up to her seat quickly. Students watched her, maybe it was because of the sunglasses. Or maybe it was because she was wearing a neon crop-top with weird bleached shorts and socks that stopped at her knees. Whatever it was, it was the norm for Will. She tended to get stares regularly. And as long as no one talked to her, she could accept the looks.

The teacher, however, could not accept her sunglasses and asked her to remove them. Which she quietly nodded to and slipped them atop her head, her bangs taken back with them. Two girls beside her scoffed and she tipped her head at them, eyes flicking over them with silent distaste. And when papers were being handed out, hers were wrinkled up or tossed onto the floor with a casual "oops, so sorry." Oh her blood was seething, which was not entirely clear unless someone were to be staring at her red-hot cheeks. Sometimes things just get out of hand you know. Like when someone pulls your hair as they walk by. And when that happens, you accidentally snatch them by the collar of their shirt and shove them into the next row of students.

Next thing she knew, she was tumbling around on the floor with a girl 3 inches taller than herself. The girl's voice was catty and shrill end every sound she made looked like bright orange flashes. Will had to squint her eyes at the female as she drew back to land a punch on the girl's nasty face. Her sun glasses got crushed under the girl's weight and Will picked them up with rage, throwing them against the girl's chest. Several male students had already stood up to break the fight up, only to be interrupted by several other females piling into the cat-fight.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 5:03 pm

History lessons are so boring... Artemiy walked into the classroom late, only to find the biggest pile up of people in this school as of yet. The very center was not visible to him, though that is probably where the first ones to start the fight were. "Куча идиотов." Artemiy whispered to himself under his breath, before turning his lower right arm into the form of the cannon that was a part of his entire weapon form. He braced this cannon against the wall next to the door and pointed the barrel at the far wall, which he knew lead to the outside. He fired the cannon, sending a soul wavelength shell through the far wall, and leaving a large dent in the wall that his arm was braced against. Hopefully, that would grab the attention of everyone in the room, and not get him into TOO much trouble. He turned his arm back into its human form. "Now, why don't we all stop fighting and talk it out?" Artemiy's Russian accent was incredibly noticeable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 5:18 pm

The pileup seemed to disperse at once at the blast of the cannon and Will could feel the weight literally lifting from her shoulders. The cannon's sound sent deep blue flashes spilling across her vision and she found herself wishing she still had her sun glasses. The petite girl shot upright, smearing a line of blood from her nose and scowling like a demon. Her eyes glistened with ill intent as the other female stumbled around on all fours whimpering here and there. Sad burnt orange cries dripping out of her mouth like slime. "Typical." Will spat hot pink and sizzling. The teacher really seemed to care less about the scuffle and Will could really strangle someone at this point, but several people were holding her arms back as the taller of the two finally got to her feet and shoved Will's tiny frame.

She thrashed against the grips of her classmates, teeth snapping together and bared. Oh she'd bite without a second thought, and the fact that the other girl's eyes were blossoming with deep bruises really got her going. "You're lucky my arms aren't free..." she hissed as the free girl smacked Will's face left and right like a rag doll.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 5:31 pm

This was not alright. A fight was a fair way to settle a dispute, though maybe not the best. But this was a beating, and that is NOT a way to settle anything. Artemiy started walking towards the perpetrators, breaking into a run by the time he got close enough for his first blow. He was not wrong to hit from behind, when the other person was not being honourable either, he though. Using his built up momentum and heavy jackboot to kick the head girl right in the hip. With this solid hit, the girl was sent tumbling towards the floor, probably with a broken pelvis. He then transformed both his arms into gun barrels and pointed them at the faces of the two holding the girl. "Let her go, friends, or you're getting a facelift."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 5:44 pm

Will's chest was rising and falling like a feral animal at this point and her cheeks were stinging from the slaps she'd just received. A dark purple voice boomed into the midst of the fight and she watched the other girl get sent across the room with a kick that made sickly yellow popping sounds as her bones suffered the brunt of the attack. She shrieked like a banshie and Will squeezed her eyes closed at the blast of bright color. The entirety of the class roared at the attack on the female and yet they fell into dead silence just as quickly. Will squinted one eye open to see two large gun barrels pointed at either side of her face and her arms were released, her knees buckling with her new found freedom.

She sat there on the floor, exhausted, tipping back a bit to gaze up at her savior and flashed him a toothy grin in thanks. She really could have stared at him for hours as she was extraordinarily relieved, but alas, the two who had been holding her gave her one last shove onto her side. She caught herself just before her chin hit the floor and found she was a bit weak at the moment. "Thanks." She exhaled at the floor, though she was really talking to the boy whose boots she was staring at now--her cheek mushed against the cold floor.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 5:58 pm

Artemiy crouched down and carefully took hold of the girl's arm, after changing his arms back into real arms of course, before standing up and lifting her up. He placed one of her arms around his shoulders, acting as a crutch for the girl. "You want to just sit down here in calss, or do you need to go to the infirmary?" Artemiy asked, using a quieter tone, one much friendlier than that used to address the ones who assaulted the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 6:07 pm

She felt herself be lifted up like a child and she watched light-purple smokey words waft before her. It took a moment to register just what he'd asked her--ears ringing. And she blinked a few times before painfully turning her sore face at him, staring at his lips trying to make out just what he'd said. "Oh. I... the infirmary." she stammered, her bottom lip split down the middle. She licked at the wound as several students gathered around the girl who was probably worse off than she now. She couldn't help but grin at this and chuckled to herself quietly. "You really kicked the shit out of her." she snickered, her tone raspy. Her fingers clutched his shirt to keep herself balanced. She was quite wobbly at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 6:18 pm

"I would have preferred not to." Artemyi replied simply, before he started walking towards the door of the history classroom, slowly, so that the girl he was helping would be safe from collapsing. "What's your name, снежинка?" He asked, saying the word of snowflake because of the hair colour of the girl. "Mine is Artemyi, if you were wondering. Hailing from Russia, if you hadn't already guessed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 6:31 pm

"Hm? Seemed like you were all for that kick." She replied, squinting her eyes at him. She limped along with him leading the way. "What did you just call me?" She mused, her bubblegum lips pursed together at the foreign word. "I hadn't guessed, not yet. I'm Will." She replied watching his sound spill purple fumes from his lips. Her eyes flickered this way and that as if watching a ghost in front of Artemyi. "Purple is nice." she stated as they started down the hallway to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 6:36 pm

"Will. Hmm... Like... Iva? Willow?" Artemyi asked, "And the kick... Well, if I do something, I put my all behind it. That is the Russian way. Also, I called you snowflake, I think that's how you say it. Because of your hair." He raised an eyebrow at the comment about the colour purple, coming out from nowhere, apparently. "What is special about the colour purple?" He asked finally, after not being able to figure it out in the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 6:44 pm

Will wrinkled her nose at his words, finding it sort of charming at his dissection of her name. She nodded. "Willow." She confirmed snorting a laugh at his statement. "HA! Haha. Hahahahaha." she curled forward unable to keep the laughter from spilling out. She teetered against him off balance. "I think that's a great way to live." She agreed placing her free hand to her hair at being called snowflake. "Oh you just speak purple." She muttered before she realized how crazy she sounded. "Never mind." she groaned, slapping her palm to her face. People really didn't get it, and she tended to forget that sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 6:50 pm

"I speak purple..." Artemyi quietly repeated, trying to make sense of the whole thing. "Speaking is a sound and not a colour, and you saying that I speak purple would mean that you see the sounds instead of hearing them." Artemyi continued his figuring all the way to the infirmary, before it finally clicked. "So when you hear sounds, you also see the sound too? Did I get it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 6:59 pm

She gave him a glare as he broke down her statement all the way to the infirmary. It seemed he had it worked out without her input and somehow he'd managed to come to a pretty solid conclusion. Her face lit up at his statement, only to fall at the pain she felt expressing joy. "Yes. That's it. I see sound." she told him as they entered the room, the nurse giving them a once over and muttering a "tsk tsk" before Will seated herself on one of the empty beds. "But. I'm crazy you know." She told him, giving his a playfully mischievous look. "My brain is all wrong." She added, twirling her index finger at her temple.

The nurse was really having none of the non-sense today because she slathered Will's wounds with alcohol and Will was completely disinfected and burning. And soon she found her right hand being wrapped in gauze, not realizing she'd also split her knuckles open. "Ow ow ow." she whined, sulking a bit now.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 7:10 pm

Artemiy sat down in a spare chair. "Yeah, you barely got hurt with a pile of girls on top of you, all trying to go for you specifically." Artemiy said, doing the same finger motion next to his own head. "THAT is crazy. I do not care, though. You seem like a fun person to have as a friend." Artemiy continued, and dropped his hand to his thigh, so he had one on each. "That, and you're very attractive, as well as cute. Do those go together? I don't know. But you are that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 7:20 pm

"I'm tiny." She pointed out, motioning at her small body. "They probably hit her more than they hit me." she told him, staring intently at the nurse whose words were green which seemed odd to her. "Me? Fun?" Her brow raising at this. She looked back over at him. He really sat with intense posture. Like he was bracing for something at all times. "Oh is that why you helped me? Because I'm attractive?" she grinned at this finding it ever so typical, yet some how not nearly as bothersome. He did break a girl's hip for her. Which is kind of cute if you really think about it.

"Well you're terrifying, so you've got that going for you." she teased him straight faced, eyes large as she turned her stare at him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 7:30 pm

"I did not see you yet, when I helped to break up the fight, and you were behind the girl who was beating you, so I couldn't see you then either. They were doing a bad thing, holding you down like that. So I cracked a pelvis and threatened to blow someones head off. Not a problem, I think." He explained, then frowned at her teasing. "What about when I do this?" He asked, before hopping off the chair and doing the typical Russian dancing kicks, a large smile upon his face, with exclamations of 'Ha!' following each one, much to the dismay of the nurse. "As, you, can, see, I, have, strong, legs, which, makes, a, kick, so, much, worse!" Each word was said with a pause in between, due to the dance he was performing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 7:38 pm

"Good point..." She agreed, lips pressed into a line at being set straight. "I'm used to it. My skin is like armor." she flexed her arm, patting her muscles there. Which were noticeable, but she was quite fair skinned and white as snow. "Not a problem at all. Blowing people's brains out is all in a days good deed." She giggled at his accent, her jaw dropping open as he broke into dance before her. She couldn't help but find this hilarious and even more hilarious was the nurse who was looking pretty horrified. "The dancing does make you seem a bit less intimidating." Her bed rattled against the floor with each heavy step. "You'll teach me to dance sometime." She stated. This was not a question, but more of a plan she'd already decided on, and somehow she felt much better.

She slid off the bed and gave the nurse a bow, thinking it best they leave the poor woman to her business. "Hm. We should ditch class." She told him, slinking out of the infirmary and looking down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 7:47 pm

"Definitely. It's history. I would not want to go back." He said, following Will without standing up, but walking with his knees bent, in a waddling sort of fashion. "You should see me in traditional clothing. Then I look closer to a clown than I do to a big burly Russian man." He joked, making his way through the door and popping up to his full height. He turned towards Will then, and asked: "What weapon form do you think I take, when fully transformed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 7:56 pm

"We'll get jumped by the entire class if we go back." She added, watching from the corner of her eye as he waddled out behind her. She tried to imagine him clownish and it wasn't working so well for her, so she blinked at the hallways. Really she had no idea where to go. She was new after all and the DWMA was pretty massive. They walked side by side now, the hallways were as busy as ever, and colors radiated from every direction, though she didn't mind with Artemyi keeping her distracted. "Hmm. Well. Something large. Something with guns.... I don't know... a battle ship. A Starfighter?" she laughed, having to tilt her head quite a ways to see his face from where she stood below him by a few feet really.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 8:00 pm

"Too big, снежная девочка, it's a tank." Artemyi smiled. "And if they would not be able to jump a tank!" He returned to Will's side, and continued to walk. "Do you have a weapon? You could try driving me, if we go outside."

(Crap short post and Artemyi isn't THAT tall. 5 foot 9)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 8:12 pm

She paused mid-stride at what he said. "A tank?" She repeated staring at him. "That's a bit intimidating. And I feel like you just gave me an accidental pick-up line." she added reaching up to move some hair out of her eyes. "Like" She made a serious face copying his "You come with me outside, girl, I teach you how to ride tank." She mocked him with a much more dramatic accent than his own, only to giggle at her attempt. "But to answer your question. I have no weapon. I'm new here." she told him.

(My bad. I just imagined him much taller. Hahahahaha.)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 5:58 am

Artemyi gave a hearty laugh at the imitation accent Will used to bust him, though without the accidental bit. He wouldn't say anything about that, though. "So, what do you say, девушка, come with me and let me teach you how to ride a tank?" Artmeiy asked, walking backwards, facing Will. "If you have no weapon, this could be good opportunity to get one, no?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 4:40 pm

"This is getting sketchier by the minute." She muttered to herself, her face giving him the "is-this-guy-serious" look. Because lets face it, "I'll teach you how to ride a tank" just sounded pretty pervy no matter what context it was being used in. "well, if you have no meister, this could be good for you too." She told him, eyes alight at his attempt to throw her a sales pitch. "You don't even need a meister." she added flatly, peering past him to see the double door exit just up ahead.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 5:05 pm

"I do not need one, but I wouldn't just pass having a cute girl as one." Artemiy's words were punctuated by a deep chuckle. He turned around as he continued walking ahead towards the exit, and dropped his pace to walk next to Will, instead of ahead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 5:12 pm

"But what if this cute girl needs someone to need her, if you know what I mean?" She gave him a sideways glance, her lips in a little smirk. "I just feel like I should be bad ass to be blessed with such a bad ass weapon." she added with a giggle as they reached the doors. She pushed her back against the door and held it open for Artemyi. "Ladies first." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History: a lesson in agression.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next