Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

History: a lesson in agression.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 9:37 pm

Will squealed at Artemiy. She tucked her arms against herself as he exited his weapon form and she felt her feet fall freely beneath her. She realized she was squeezing her eyes eyes shut and that this probably not a wise choice, only to feel her bum slip through Artemiy's arms, which caught her back and the bend of her knees. She peeled her eyes open timidly, exhaling a sigh of relief. "Th-thank you for catching me..." she muttered shyly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 6:00 am

Artemiy nodded and stood Will up on the ground. "No problem," He said, proceeding to give Will a pat on the head. "You did very well. Your first time, and you manged not to stall my engine or jam the gun." He continued, with a wide smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2015, 6:05 pm

Will was, quite obviously, a strong girl. She shrunk away from Artemiy's hand as he petted the top of her hair, regardless of her minor efforts to avoid it. At his compliment, she gave him a pouty frown and her shoulders wilted a bit. "Are you patronizing me?" She muttered, abashed. Her cheeks were a bit hot now and she'd dropped her eyes at the floor, as she wasn't quite used to genuine behavior from most people.

Last edited by Shilo on September 4th 2015, 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2015, 5:18 pm

"It was not my goal, no." Artemiy replied, with a shake of his head. "Should we not get back to class?"

OOC: Whoopsie, short post. Sorreh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2015, 2:04 pm

She gave a quiet sigh and wrinkled her nose before looking back up at him. "I... I guess so." she agreed, though truly, class sounded horrible. Her fondness for education had decreased exponentially as being bullied was neither fun nor educational by any means.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2015, 2:40 pm

Artemiy turned back towards the academy and slowly started walking, as well as talking at the same time. "If anyone gives us trouble, I say we do things the Russian way." He hoped that Will caught on to what he meant, which was along the lines of cracking more hipbones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2015, 7:53 pm

Will watched the boy's broad shoulders as he headed toward the school. She sighed and couldn't help but give a quiet chuckle at his words. "The Russian way, eh?" she cooed, her posture relaxing now. She felt fairly comfortable with Artemiy and that was saying something, believe it or not. She rubbed at her eyes as they entered the building, colors flickering across her vision from the bustling halls.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2015, 3:32 pm

"Da." The Russian simply said, before he walked inside and then through the corridors, back towards the history classroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 6:49 pm

(*Lights this thread on fire* ARC! Gotta plot this or this thread gone die)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 6:54 pm

(Yes, probably. Ideas?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 6:55 pm

(Not right off the top. We need an event or something. Not entirely sure what though)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 6:56 pm

(Ummm...... ;-;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 6:57 pm

(I cannot be the life-blood of this thread. You must donate to it for it to prosper!)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 6:59 pm

(But what kind of event! ;-; I want the idea fairy to smite me with ideas!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 7:01 pm

(I... I don't know. :l Something dramatic.)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 7:02 pm

(Will said earlier that they shouldn't return to class because they would be attacked. Apply Russian way?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 7:03 pm

(Hmmm. We need something deeper than just that, so it's actually fun to rp with them as a pair. My brainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 7:06 pm

(I got nuthin'. What deep stuff could even happen at the academy..?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 7:09 pm

(You're killin me.)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 7:10 pm

(You and the thread both.)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 7:19 pm

(What if, for whatever reason, the class tries to get the two of them hospitalised and the two of them have to work together to defend themselves against the onslaught of other students!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 7:20 pm

(I was thinking something along those lines. But lets make it more dramatic/ high-schooly with like... cliques. I'm just trying to figure out an objective for them.)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 7:28 pm

(Avenge the shattered hip of their popular bitchy friend)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 7:29 pm

(Yes. Something like that. I feel like our characters need to achieve something aside from not dying. Otherwise they're going through the motions. But we can work up to that.)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 7:34 pm

(Yeah, I guess so. So, a group of people want to take revenge for the hip and attack, and then Will and Artemiy achieve something?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History: a lesson in agression.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next