Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

History: a lesson in agression.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 5:20 pm

"If it will make my bad ass levels on par with yours, fine." Artemiy joked, stepping through the door. He stepped out into a spot that was clear of other people, and his form turned into a purple silhouette, and then started getting larger, and forming into the shape of his weapon form, tracks first, lower hull, front to back, then finally the turret and gun. Then, his whole gained colour again. Now all Artemiy had to do, was hope that Will knew how to get into the drivers seat. Or the turret. Anywhere, really. He really should have explained before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 5:31 pm

Will watched Artemyi transform and found herself a bit in awe at it really. This would be the first time she'd ever seen it and wasn't sure what to really make of it. Was it supposed to be intimate or should she just act casual. Either way she couldn't keep herself from grinning ear to ear and when he finally dropped all his weight onto the ground she walked up to him, placing a hand against him. "So. Do I get in on top or..." she stared up at the tank, and at the monstrous gun, pretty much at a loss. "This is awkward." she added, her lips pouting now.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 5:37 pm

Artemyi's face and upper body suddenly appeared in the angled side of his weapon form, sans clothes, obviously. "There is one hatch at the front, and two at the top of the turret." He explained. "And I made it more awkward by showing up like this, no? You will be fine, do not worry. The drivers seat is beneath the frontal hatch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 6:13 pm

Will stared at his half human half weapon form and sort of stammered without words, deciding on a nod instead. She made her way to the front hatch and somehow managed to climb in gracefully, which was a feat within itself and was now staring at Artemyi's innards which were kind of high-tech, at least per her usual tech experience. She found the driver's seat and dropped her bum into it lazily.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 6:35 pm

With Will seated in the drivers seat, Artemiy fired up his engine. Some things he could do without the meisters input. "So, seeing as you can use me as a weapon, I will explain the controls. The two pedals in front of you are accelerators, one for each track, and the one next to those is the clutch. The two levers to either side are the brakes, which you also used to make sharp turns, by stopping each track. Normal turns are done by changing the throttle on just one track. The stick to your right is the gear change. It is easy, I think." He explained thoroughly enough, he thought, so now it was time to leave the rest to Will. His voice was coming from the turret, as that was the part that corresponded to his head.

(In the previous post I meant the reflection kind of thing, just to clarify, as I didn't within my last post. Also, Artemiy's interior is like this, at least where Will is at: https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2692/4478198072_30c10cd5b7_b.jpg just cleaner. For reference.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 6:44 pm

Will felt the rumble of his engine and her nerves were really getting to her now. Her face was quite serious as he spoke. Really this was a lot to take in and with great power comes great responsibility. She wondered if she was a responsible individual and all she could manage was a giant mental NO. She placed her hand around the brake lever and peered between her legs at the pedals. "Easy?' She mewed her voice an octave higher than she expected. "I'm going to drive us off a cliff by accident." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 6:49 pm

"That is where I transform back and break your fall or tell you to pull on the brake levers." Artemiy said, to try and calm Will down. "Just step on the clutch, put me in gear, take your foot off the clutch, and press on the accelerators gently. You can do it, easily. I'm not fast, not in the lowest gear, so you should be fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 6:57 pm

"UGH. You've basically told me that you can handle yourself without a meisterrrrrr." she whined, throwing a bit of a tantrum and scowling, though it was kind of cute, she was not feeling cute by any means. She rubbed her eyes with the palms of her hands, smearing some of her mascara so it looked like she hadn't slept in about a week. With a deep breath she pulled herself together and did as directed. "Okay. Okay. So like.... this." she said, talking herself through the instruction. She stepped on the clutch, gently put Artemyi in gear out of terror and imagining them driving off a cliff, lifted her foot off the clutch, pressed the accelerator as lightly as she could possibly manage and tried not to panic as he lurched forward. "Oh my god. we're going to die." she whimpered, eyes wide open.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 7:04 pm

"Will, Willow, Iva, you're fine. I said that I can tell you what to do. I cannot drive myself however. I cannot slam on the emergency break, so to say. YOU are the one doing everything, and you can do it perfectly, I am sure of it." Artemyi tried to comfort Will, and thought that maybe showing himself in one of the dials that lay in front of Will would help, so he did, and his face appeared with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 7:37 pm

Will was busy trying to steady her breathing and while she did hear Artemyi's words, they were a bit distant to her. When his face showed up in one of the dials, she blinked down at him as if snapping from her trance and she stared at him for a moment. "I.. you're right.. but, but." She wrinkled her nose. The tank was still in motion and she hadn't noticed she was actually doing a fair job of moving it about the area. She tugged on the brakes so she could speak to Artemyi without feeling like she'd kill them, both. "Okay. So we're alive." she said mostly to herself. "I didn't kill us." she slumped into the seat relieved.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 7:44 pm

"Do you want to try the gun now? Fire it out into the distant desert?" Artemyi asked, grinning at Will through the dial. "That doesn't require driving me, and that means that no cliffs will be driven down. The cliff might become blown up, but you will definitely not fall down it." He continued, nodding in a convinced manner. "You can do one of three things, now. Continue driving around, fire the gun or stop completely for now and get a pat on the head for doing so well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 8:19 pm

"Do I want to try a gun?" She repeated her voice riled up now. "Shooting things sounds more my style." she told him, her expression quite pleased at the notion of blowing things up. "Tell me how." She purred, blinking around to find a giant red button or something similar. Though she knew it wouldn't be like a cartoon, it still tickled her think it might. "Doing well? HA!" she couldn't help but snort at this. "You lie."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 9:11 pm

"You have to climb into the turret." Artemyi said, pointing up towards the appropriate seat to the left of the gun. "The gun fires shells of your wavelength. The ammo racks should be filled with shells of your wavelength as soon as you get into position. Take one of the shells and punch it into the gun. Use the wheel to adjust vertical aim and move the turret for horizontal. The entire station will rotate with the turret. There is a sight there you can use to aim. Press the button on thr elevation wheel to fire."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 9:39 pm

"Whaaaattt" Will whined to the boy. "You mean I have to move from here just to blow things up? How inconvenient." She sulked rising with a hefty sigh then raising a brow at him. "My soul wavelength? I don't know how that's going to work, since, well, I don't know anything." she mumbled, getting herself into position and squinting an eye to the scope, looking out into the desert, heat waves glistening off the sand.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2015, 8:19 am

Artmeiy appeared within the scope, now, to the side, as not to obstruct anything important. "A demon weapon is an amplifier of the meisters wavelength. It is entirely automatic. Look below yourself, the ammo racks should be filled up with shells already, as you are in the position of the gunner." He explained, pointing downwards and to the right, where a majority of the racks were placed. Some were also in the turret itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2015, 1:50 pm

Will blinked at the boy and giggled, thinking to herself that this seemed very much like a military training program and that she might be getting drafted. "I don't know what a demon weapon even is..." she muttered to herself, her face scrunched up as he explained. She followed his finger as he pointed out the location of the ammo and thought they looked a bit a heavy--and also looked like something she had no idea about. Which was apparently a lot of things as Artemyi kept showing her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2015, 2:02 pm

"I'm a demon weapon, silly. Every weapon at the academy is a demon weapon. That's what we are called. Demon weapons." Artemiy explained, gesturing towards himself. Seeing as the ammo was made of Soul Wavelength and not steel and explosives, they were almost weightless. Artemiy disappeared from the scope, then. "Take a shell, then, and put it into the hole that is in the gun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2015, 2:27 pm

"What? I guess I kind of... understand..." she huffed. The ammo looked heavy because the responsibility of using her soul wavelength just seemed like a heavy feat in itself. She followed directions and pushed the shell into the gun barrel. "So... am I a demon then? If I use weapons. Then I must be possessed..." she muttered, securing the shell and peeking back through the scope again.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2015, 2:45 pm

"No, you are a human." Artemiy said simply. "Use the two wheels to adjust the way the gun is facing. The one next to the gun elevates and depresses it, and the one on the turret, well, turns the turret. You can also fold the handle upwards and use the powered traverse, which is faster, but inaccurate."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2015, 3:39 pm

"I have too much to learn." She sighed, turning a wheel and watching the turret rotate. Her face was deeply concentrated now and she turned the wheel next to the gun to see what Atremyi had just explained. "Oooooo" she cooed, her lips puckered together with the sound. "So if I fold the handle upwards my shots will be less accurate?" she asked him. She was but a new born child to the meister world.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2015, 4:04 pm

"No, no. The handle on the turret can be folded up where the notch is to engage powered turret drive, but you can't aim the gun with that as it's too fast and the momentum carries the turret in the direction it was turning even after you stop pressing on the lever. Once you are on target, it doesn't much matter what you do, as long as you press that button. Now... Aim upwards above the horizon so the shot doesn't fall short and hit the houses, load a shell and give firing a go." Artemiy explained and instructed at length. "You will learn quickly enough. You are already doing very well."

(I found out that I got the instructions for how the tank is driven completely wrong, and though it doesn't really matter, it's still bothering me.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2015, 11:20 pm

Will nodded at his answer, moving the turret up some as she aimed into the desert. "This looks right." she mumbled, her lashes batting against the glass eye of the scope. "Okay. Okay..." She breathed, raising it just a bit more and reached over, pressing the button. This gave her a bit of a chill as the gun fired and she felt herself jump a bit in nervousness.

(Hahahaha. It doesn't much matter. Doesn't it usually take more than one person to operate a tank?)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 4:41 am

"Good job!" Artemiy exclaimed, as the shot flew into the desert and created a small cloud of dust once it fell down to hit the earth. "Do you want to try hitting something specific? Like a boulder or something? Or do you want to call it a day for now?"

(The t34-85 usually has 5 crew. A driver, a radio operator, who would be completely unneeded within Artemiy, for he doesn't have a radio or extra machine guns, a loader, a gunner and a commander. And short post.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2015, 2:07 am

Will blinked out at the desert, and her heart fluttered with excitement as the shot blasted and made contact with the side of the rock formation. She squealed happily and clapped her hands together before realizing how embarrassing she was acting. Her cheeks flushed pink and she rubbed the back of her head awkwardly. "I uhhh. I'm good now." she told him at his offer, feeling as though she'd just had enough action for a life time. She wondered if being a meister was this always this draining and she huffed a bit at the notion.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2015, 6:52 am

"That is fine." Artemiy said, and began transforming back into his human form. The entire inside of his weapon form turned the same colour, before shifting, and then transforming into his usual human form. He made sure to transform right underneath Will, as she was still was one to two meters up in the air and because she might still require catching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History: a lesson in agression.    History: a lesson in agression.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History: a lesson in agression.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next