Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] Empty
PostSubject: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 6:02 pm

Timestamp:
About 1 month after Aurora's thread
2:00PM

A few weeks after Aurora's reunion with Glyndwr and Yurio and her meeting with Aurora Skye she remembered that she forgot to take their phone numbers! Luckily for her, she at least managed to get Yurio's number (through an absolute luck, but still). Another few days have passed since then- Angela was out somewhere, probably reading manga in the library or hanging out with friends (she doesn't really have). Aurora was too lazy to cook and going out alone to eat something in some sort of a fast food restaurant seemed lame... The witch decided to phone some of her friends to maybe invite them out for lunch. First, she called Raccoon. His reply was simple- He didn't have time. Noone had time! In the end, Aurora decided to call her last hope- Yurio!
"Pick up yer phone~! Come on~! I'm hungry~!" She hummed, holding her phone to her ear.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 6:36 pm

"Hello, you've reached dragon hotlines, how may I assist?" Yurio answered the phone with a rather bored sort of tone, as if he really was a telecommunications drone or something; however, on top of that it was obvious that he was glad someone called him. He also answered fairly quickly as he had been playing around with this phone while Glyndwr trained someone or other in the backyard, the sounds of plastic bashing on plastic only slightly audible to the devices microphone, even though he was laying around on the grass in the same garden that this was going on.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 7:05 pm

Aurora giggled at Yurio's unusual greeting, she decided to play along and replied- "Hello, Aurora Foster here. Is Yurio available? There's a...matter... He might be interested in." The witch said, pretending to be some sort of a mysterious figure who plots plans of world domination. Unluckily, she couldn't last in her role for more than ten seconds. A quiet giggle left her mouth before she spoke again- "Yeah, I'm a bit hungry sooo... Do you have some free time to spare? We could go out for lunch or somethin'" Aurora realized her words sounded a bit like an invitation to a date, but well... It wasn't really what was on her mind- she was simply hungry.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 7:29 pm

"I would LOVE to do something besides laying in the grass, idle." Yurio said after listening to everything Aurora had to say. He was already getting up to get ready, so that he wasn't going to be wearing magical fire garb like last time. "I'll meet you at your place. Since, you know, I can fly and all."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 8:03 pm

"Sure! Be quick, all this talk made me even more hungry! Just kidding. I'll be waiting for you. See you soon!" Aurora told him, giggling, then she hung up and quickly made her way out of her room. After a few minutes of getting ready, she finally left the apartment. Aurora had to admit- she'd never thought that asking someone for lunch would be that exciting
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 8:15 pm

Not overly long after the phone call had been ended, Yurio arrived in his partial form, with wings and tail, but not much else looking out of place on his human body. Once he landed he changed to his complete human form and nothing was out of order. He was wearing simple, casual clothes, but they were new and they fit him, so it looked different. A dark red hoodie on some featureless shirt, jeans and some canvas shoes of the popular type. Nothing special for someone that wasn't Yurio. "Hey." He greeted simply, waving his hand briefly before both went into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 8:46 pm

"Hi!" Aurora greeted him waving her hand too. Yurio's partial form impressed the girl. It looked so badass and awesome in her opinion. "I wish I had wings..." She thought as she scratched the back of her head. Aurora was wearing a white simple sweater, jeans and sneakers. A very simple outfit. "Hey, do you want to go on a walk with me, before we go grab something to eat for lunch?" She asked, just in case Yurio wasn't as hungry as Aurora was.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 8:52 pm

"Sure, why not?" Yurio said with a smile and shrug, taking the opportunity of wasting a little more time so that he didn't have to go back to the dull atmosphere that gripped the Arget household when there were students around to learn from Glyn. None of them were any fun, being all business while there.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 11:13 am

Aurora quickly wrote a text to her sister that she might return home later before thinking about where they could go for a walk. Yurio seemed pleased with the idea, which was pleasing Aurora. "Let's go then!" She told him, grinning. Perhaps she was a bit too excited? Maybe, but who cares? The girl started leading the way, seemingly in a random direction. She put her hands into the pockets of her trousers and looked at the dragon. "So, how's life?" Aurora asked him, to start a conversation, to avoid experiencing an awkward silence again.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 11:25 am

"Things are good. Kinda dull around this kind of time of day, though. As I said, Glyn's lessons make him and his pupils a very boring time." Yurio said, shrugging. He wasn't exactly interested in swordfighting, even if he could borrow the knowledge from Glyn easily. He could give himself mean claws at any point. Whatever, he was at least entertained now at any rate. "And yours?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 1:04 pm

Aurora started wondering why couldn't Yurio just join Glyndwr's lessons. On the other hand, if he were taking part if his lessons, he wouldn't have time for her. Such a selfish way of thinking. Also, it's not like Aurora and Yurio were that close anyways... "Hm..." Aurora murmured, rubbing her chin with her hand. "I've just realized how boring my life is." She told him, then giggled and went silent. "Typical day of Aurora Foster: Morning routine, school, after-school activities, lunch, boredom, sleep, repeat. To be honest, life's quite calm, so I'm not complaining much. " She said, embarrassed at how dull her everyday routine was. "So... How do you like your... uhm human form?" Aurora asked out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 1:41 pm

"It's great. I can pick things up, and fit indoors. Real novel. Also, I get to eat cooked food all the time now." Yurio said while looking rather pleased. He didn't mention that it also allowed him to make friends more easily.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 2:25 pm

"Hmm... So, do you make your own sandwiches now? You know, instead of stealing them." Aurora asked jokingly. She suddenly remembered her first meeting with Yurio. Silly old Aurora, she got so scared she tried to hide from him. Of course, she failed. Those were fun days indeed. "We've changed a lot since our first meeting..." She commented, almost whispering.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 2:33 pm

"Yeah, I think I changed a little more than you." He said, choosing to ignore the whole sandwich question. Those seemed to be the one thing everyone thinks his personality revolves around.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 3:44 pm

Aurora giggled at his response. "Just a bit. You got a little shorter, that's all... Oh, and you've definitely lost some weight!" She told him, before grinning widely and patting him on the shoulder with her prosthetic arm. There was also an additional thought that went through her mind, but she didn't want to share it with him to not create a yet another awkward situation.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 4:01 pm

"All in all, a big improvement?" He said, grinning in her direction. "I'd make a joke too, but I don't know if that arm weighs more or less than your original. I guess that's a joke in and of itself. You don't mind, do you?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 4:11 pm

A shiver went down her spine when Yurio told his joke. She looked away for a second and bit her lip. The topic of her arm still would cause a weak but painful flinch in her heart. Aurora shook her head and looked at Yurio again with a smirk. "Nah it's fine. A good joke, by the way." The girl said. A few seconds of silence followed before she spoke again- "...but yeah it is slightly heavier than my original arm! It's also stronger so punching assholes with it is fun!" A wink followed her words.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 4:26 pm

"I'll be careful not to be one, then. Not that I'm not abnormally strong, either." Yurio said, holding his hands up and behind his head. After a pause, he began speaking again. "Sorry, I guess. I'll try not to breach the subject.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 4:36 pm

Aurora waved her hand at his apology. "It's okay, it's okay. I'm not angry or anything. I need to finally get over it." She told him, shrugging. "Oh, by the way, did you talk with Glyndwr about his real reason for leaving us alone? You know, I'm talking about that situation when he took his Aurora and left." The girl asked, out of curiosity mostly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 4:55 pm

"It's because he's an ass." Yurio said, though he clearly hadn't actually talked to him. It was obvious to him why, it was what the same thing the other two were doing all day, it was just too embarrassing to talk about at the moment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 5:11 pm

Aurora had her own theory too, and it might even be the same as Yurio's. So, obviously, she didn't really believe his words. Aurora shrugged. "Mhm, is that it? Oh well!" The girl said and before she could speak again, her stomach reminded her about its existence. "Uhm... a-are you hungry? Because I am..." She asked, with a barely visible blush on her cheeks, which became bigger when her stomach growled again.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 5:39 pm

"That's what I came along for, I just thought you wanted to walk for a while before going to eat." Yurio said, putting his hands back down in his pockets. He also looked over when speaking, which was a mistake for him. Seeing a blush there made him blush too; he found it cute. He turned his head back and hoped his hair would hide his face enough. Just act cool, all is fine.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 8:13 pm

Aurora blushed even more. She tried to hide it using her long hair. "Y-Yeah... Just making sure..." The girl said sheepishly. It took her a moment to calm down and once the blush was gone she looked at Yurio and said- "So, do you have any preferences on where we should go? We could, for example, visit the same fast food restaurant as before..." Aurora said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 8:30 pm

"Could go somewhere else, too. Like, an actual restaurant." Yurio said, just offering ideas, but realising after a moment how it might be construed. He turned his face away enough so his hair hid most of it. "You pick..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 8:51 pm

For a moment her mind went crazy and forced a blush to return onto her face once again. "Uh... Uh... well... uh... what should I? Wait, I...I'm just overreacting at this point, right? Ye. I must be! Calm down, Aurora!" The girl thought. "W-Well... We... We could I guess... Uhm..." Aurora closed her eyes, trying to remember if there were any interesting restaurants in the area. Suddenly she snapped her fingers and asked- "Have you ever tried Greek food?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]   I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I-It's not like I'm intrested in you, b-baka! [Private Arc, Rackie]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next