Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] Empty
PostSubject: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2015, 5:47 pm

August 14th
1:28 PM
6 days after Stigr's attack on Yui Felwood in the DWMA dungeons.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In the residential district of Death City, there stood a house, purple in colour, with an obviously enlarged garage attached to the side. Except for its rather funky colour, chosen obviously to match the shared colours of those that were given the house courtesy of the academy, free of charge, and the previously mentioned, massive garage, the house was unassuming from the outside. Large for a single person to be living in, for sure, but if it had been an average family that inhabited the place, then it wouldn't be unusual at all.

In front of this house, stood the rather tall academy student and utility meister/dragon rider, Glyndwr, who had taken upon himself the problem of housing and safeguarding the academy prisoner, Yui Felwood. "You can have any room you fancy, on the top floor. You can even have the attic room, if that's your thing." Glyndwr said, pulling a key from his pocket and unlocking the front door.

Last edited by Arc on May 30th 2017, 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2015, 6:16 pm

After six days it was finally time for Yui to move from the prisons below the academy to Glyndwr's residence. Paperwork had to be filed and she had frantically been using her static field to try and detect any suspicious movement. It was nerve-breaking with the amount of rodents and insects in the section which were picked up by her. Luckily her prison was constantly being guarded the whole time and no Lundragan had passed by in the time.

She looked up at the building. It definitely stood out apart from the ones surrounding it. And the sheer size of the building had almost made her jaw drop. This was one guy living in there, together with his dragon. She would say the building was roughly the size of the girl's dormitory. Well... Maybe smaller. But still huge to just be for one person. She watched as Glyndwr opened the door and walked in. The place definitely felt more empty than the dorm she used to live in. Upstairs she looked around the empty rooms, they were spacious and light with the wide windows good places for research she would need it if she got to work on her projects. On the other hand... Stigr's crystal... She wouldn't want to risk it catching moonlight and recharge. So she went to check the attic. It was slightly darker. Having a small skylight window.
"This room will do."
She said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2015, 6:31 pm

Having been following the girl around as she looked through the house, he nodded and, walking down the folding stairs, replied. "Alright. You'll need some furniture, right? The house wasn't furnished when I got it, and I only bothered to do my room, but they provided me with plenty of Ikea stuff. That, and I have something that you could keep Stigr in, so that he doesn't get scratched, or whatever."

Going down to the first floor, he turned into one of the two bedrooms that were down there. One was his, and the other was, as he liked to call it, the clutter room. It contained all of the bits for the house, as well as stuff he himself had ended up accumulating over his various travels. Anyone looking at this room would probably think 'hoarder'. He went inside the room and started pulling out boxes of flat-pack furniture. A desk, some drawers, a bed and a wardrobe, in size order. Then, a mattress, and finally, an ornately carved, wooden chest, which, on the inside, was lined with a purple velvet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2015, 6:48 pm

Yui was about to name up a list some basic furniture she would need until he left. She followed him downstairs and saw him open a door to a room that seemed big mess of all kinds of things. She thought of the various dragon myths she had read about in the library of DWMA, how they liked to hoard vast amounts of 'treasure'. She couldn't imagine how people could be so obsessed with a metal like that. It was a terribly weak in her own opinion and she wouldn't find no reason to use it unless it was for conductivity reasons. She watched Glyndwr rummaging around and dragging some boxes around probably containing the furniture she needed. He then handed her a chest which she opened carefully. She had a small grin on her face.
"Perfect."
She placed the black crystal into the chest and then closed it up. She then carefully placed the chest down.
"Let's first bring the furniture upstairs."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2015, 7:09 pm

Glyndwr nodded at Yui and grabbed the box containing the wardrobe. He dragged it until he was at the stairs, and then picked up the large package as well as he could do, before carrying the thing up the staircase. Once there, he set up up against a wall, just below the entrance to the attic room Yui had chosen for herself. Glyndwr went back down the stairs, sliding down the handrail to speed up his descent, as opposed to just walking down.

"We will have to put this stuff together, too. That's a job for the better part of the day." He said, sighing. Then, he asked, wandering if Yui would be helpful when it came to putting together the Swedish furnishings. "Have you ever put together Ikea furniture?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 4:29 am

Yui looked at the boxex they carried up to the attic. So that was how humans moved furniture around.
"No I haven't. This is the first time I see furniture being set up. However, if they are pre-made parts to be set together then I should manage."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 12:30 pm

"That is what this is, in theory, but in practice, these things can be evil." Glyndwr said, staring into the distance acting as if he was reliving some painful memory. He shook his head, then, snapping out of his obviously comical state. Unsheathing his knife, which he hadn't taken off yet, even in his own house, he slashed open the box which contained the bed; he figured this would be the most important think to make first. "I say we do the first together so that you get the hang of it, and then we put some together alone. What d'you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 3:22 pm

"Sure."
Yui picked the instruction booklet from the box it looked like an easy step by step guide. She started by unpacking all the parts and ordering them by shape so she could pick them out easily.
"This does seem easy enough..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 4:20 pm

"Indeed it does." Glyndwr said, picking up and looking through the booklet himself. "But don't get complacent until you're finished." He continued, without thinking about the fact that the person he was speaking to was actually 500 years old and more than adept at following written instructions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 6:15 pm

Yui proceeded to put the bed together like she had done it enough to know what she was doing. And within less than half an hour she had the bed standing.
"... I still don't get what is so evil about constructing this bed. It seems to be standing normally. Or should I expect that it falls apart or something...?"
Suddenly she was a little less trusting of the bed. What if it would fall apart while she was sleeping on it.
"Why would people take unreliable beds... if there are plenty reliable ones...?"
She asked out loud.
"Is this another thing about 'saving' money?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 6:39 pm

"No..." Glyndwr said, after watching in awe as this girl, who had never put together flat-pack furniture expretly put the thing together, and being asked quickfire questions. "Just... When I tried to furnish my own room, I had been making these for the first time too, and... Nevermind. The bed is fine." He sighed, then, and opened the box for the desk, and attempted to make the thing using the same method as Yui. Laying the thing out across the floor, turned out to be much easier than just putting the bits in a big pile.

"I feel so stupid..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2015, 8:10 am

"I've been setting up things like this for a long time. Though usually I had to measure and make the parts myself. This is a lot easier with everything pre-made." She looked for the next box and started unpacking it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 6:19 pm

"Well, okay then." Glyndwr said, and walked down the stairs, which lead out of the attic. "I'm gonna go fetch a vacuum. The carpet is dirty and the skirting boards are little shelves of dust." He called back up into the room. A minute later, he was dragging a red vacuum cleaner up the stairs, with the 'pipe' that would connect to it on his shoulder. "I also think that we need to talk about how I can stop you from losing it like you did on the moon. Because that sounds scary to face off with, and I wanna be prepped."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 6:55 pm

"Well, neither do I want to ever experience that again... Because one time it might really go wrong. And then I'm no better than any other of those Lundragans currently out there."
She shivered at the thought.
"This voice just starts whispering in my ear whenever I lose my cool. And it attempts to get more emotions out of me to feed off. And that eventually just leads to losing all reason. However, it also appears to work the other way around. Being high spirits also seem to shift my behavior, though in a more friendly way. Though I don't know what kind of side-effects those will have on the soul parasite that is implanted in my soul."
She placed the last shelf in the closet and shoved the entire thing up to the wall.
"Chocolate seems to help a lot for some reason. Though I figured that out by simply chance."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 7:12 pm

"Chocolate. Good. I'll buy plenty of chocolate and also some cocoa beans, see if they work, too. Well, hopefully we won't get to check, but you get the idea." Glyndwr said, as he plugged the vacuum into one of the sockets in the wall. "Your ears right now fine with loud noises, like this, right? Just wanting to not damage your eardrums. I dunno if you're just like a normal person right now, or if you have enhances senses..."

OOC: I'm assuming Yui is in her human form. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 7:23 pm

OOC: Yes she is in human form

"Loud noises...?"
She looked at the red thing, it was apparently for cleaning dust and could expect a lot of noise from it.
"I should be fine. My ears don't hear as much when I'm in human form."
She did cover her ears just in case it was really loud, she didn't really know what to expect after all.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 7:33 pm

When Glyndwr stepped on the power button, the vacuum cleaner came to life, and being an old thing, was too loud to comfortably talk over for normal people. First off, Glyndwr used the bare pipe to suck up the dust from the skirting boards which were on the bottom of each wall, and then put the carped hoovering bit on the end, and started doing the floor around where no furniture or Yuis were placed. "Scootch." He almost shouted, to make sure he would be heard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 11:50 am

The vacuum was definitely loud but not hurtful for the ears, so Yui removed her hands from her ears. She watched the machine suck up the dust that was covering the boards. She barely could hear what Glyndwr said and moved out of the way when he came over to her spot with the thing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 1:32 pm

Having finished the last of the carpet cleaning, underneath all of the clutter and such, he powered the vacuum off and unplugged it, then stepping on the button which would wind the power cable back into the machine. "All clean." Glyndwr said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 7:09 pm

"That... Is far more efficient than using wind magic... Although also a bit noisy."
She watched the power cable retreat into the vacuum cleaner. She then wend downstairs to get the chest in which she kept Stigr.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 7:32 pm

Glyndwr followed Yui down, in order to return the vacuum to the clutter room, which he did, before asking; "So, do you have any ideas as to how you can study the soul parasite?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2015, 12:55 pm

Yui nodded.
"I have some theories I want to try out from what I've read in the library. Now than I have something to work with I might be able to pull something off. But of course I should first build a device to contain Stigr in before I try anything out. Wouldn't want him suddenly start reconstructing because of a minor error or something."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2015, 1:18 pm

"I can get you whatever you need, unless it's stuff like explosives you're after. I don't think they'd let me have explosives. You never know, if I tell them that Yurio likes to eat dynamite, I might JUST be able to pull it off..." Glyndwr started serious and then went on a feigned tangent, as a joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2015, 1:22 pm

Yui was reminded that the dragon was ultimately the one who helped her get bailed out of death row.
"Ah. Speaking of the dragon. I still need to thank him."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2015, 1:47 pm

"He should be in the garage, or backyard. He likes to call it his cave, but it's a garage, made into a den." Glyndwr said, pointing towards the side of the house which the dragons den was attached to. He seemed to flinch, slightly, as if something was about to hit him. "He doesn't take kindly to people calling it, A GARAGE!" He shouted the last bit, so that the dragon could hear him properly, and made to walk towards the back of the house, where he opened the door to a yard which had a path around the outside, a shed in one corner, and an area of shredded earth, with bits of dry grass sticking out and about randomly, and sparsely. In the middle of this field, the dragon Yurio was gnawing away at the bones that once upon a time belonged to a cow, before it died and was purchased whole by Glyndwr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next