Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) Empty
PostSubject: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 1:04 pm

Outside of the DWMA
10:00 PM

This was ridiculous!

Glamour was crammed into a kennel made for unruly dogs outside of the academy. She haden't been told when the meister who was going to come and begin her "redemption" was going to come but she sorely hoped she did not expect her to sleep here. It felt freezing cold and totally befitting for a fearsome dragon to stay here. She had played very nice to her every captor until this point, well. The ones who mattered, at any rate. She sat in her cage, fuming. Smoke drifted out of her nostrils as she just imagined the leering comments she was going to get from whatever meister came to collect her, and pouted.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 3:12 pm

Aurora was walking towards the academy slowly, with annoyance on her face. Her teacher, Mr. Kovalsky, called her early in the morning to tell that the DWMA has a mission for her. They wanted her to take care of a dragon captured during one of The Shibusen's missions. "Why meee....?" The witch asked herself as she pulled out a pack of cigarettes from her pocket. She took one cigarette, put it between her lips and lit it up. Then her phone vibrated. She received a text message from Mr.Kovalsky. Aurora moaned as she started reading the message. "What do you want now, ya old troll?"

"Dear Aurora, your target is waiting for you in a kennel outside of the academy. You know where it is. She is a dragon. I'm sure you'll like her!"

Aurora bit her cigarette with anger. "You lazy...ugh!" Adam Kovalsky was one of the most annoying teachers she'd ever had. It took her one hour, but she finally arrived. The witch had to fill some documents to be allowed to go to the dragon and take her. One of the staff members wanted to lead Aurora to her target, but she refused their help and went there on her own.
On her way there, she lit up another cigarette.
Finally, she arrived there. The witch slowly approached a place where Glamour was waiting and took a close look at the dragon. "Woah..She's smaller than I've expected..." Aurora commented.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 3:25 pm

"Smaller!?" She stands up, chains jingleing. "If you're disappointed then by all means remove my collar." She had been shivering with her wings tight to her form. But now she stood up and pushed her horns to the door. "If you're the miester who they sent to me then I demand you let me out at once!" Glamour's voice was a lot higher pitch then she was used to it being, but she was too upset to realize it. The dragoness did get a good look at the meister, who was female to her surprise, and not half bad on the eyes. She was ready to be unleashed on the world and diden't think the girl would stand much of a chance. She woulden't attack her, oh no. But it'd only be a matter of time before the girl would realize her place and be a pawn to fulfil her whims. She coughed. "Really? That smells terrible, I'd sooner choke on my own breath, put that thing out!" She says to the cigarette.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 4:08 pm

Aurora moaned in annoyance. "You're not the first dragon I've seen. There is a much bigger one in this city." She said with a shrug. The witch analyzed the voice tone of the dragon and looked her right into her white eyes. She suddenly remembered every single one of her missions. The witch sighed. "Damn...Who would think that one accident turned my life into a hell? I haven't turned my friends into Death Scythes and now I don't even know where are they. My current weapon is always busy. My sister is busy too. And now what? I've just become a babysitter for a spoiled, small dragon. Well, at least I'm a two-star meister, right?" Aurora thought.
"Listen, "demanding" is not going to work. You have to kindly ask me to let you out." The witch spoke as she looked at her left hand. She had a black leather glove on it- a "beautiful" reminder of what was underneath it. Her mechanical arm was her curse. She had a nostalgic expression on her face. Aurora was so lost in her thoughts that she almost didn't hear what Glamour said. "Huh? Sorry, little dragon, I'm addicted, you know... But fine, fine.. " With those words, Aurora dropped her cigarette on the ground and stomped on it, putting it out and opened the door for her.

Last edited by Rackie on October 2nd 2016, 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 4:23 pm

Glamour would scamper out, stretching her wings to the familiar nip of the night time air as for a few moments the moonlight would glean off her scales. An enamoring effect hitting anyone who looked at them to make them think that the dragoness was cute as a puppy. Flicking her tail she eyed the girl up. Confused at first by her harsh words but taking her actions more seriously. She DID let her out of her cage, she DID put away the fowl smoking stick. So Glamour decided to not be angry at her minion. Sitting down she looked up to her. "Fine, I will derive my commands into asking you, pleasantly to do my will. Thank you for putting that away." She says civilly. "I am certain you have heard of my name little girl, I want to know your-" She sighs, wanting to make her think she was giving this rehabilitation thing a good shot. "Would you please tell me your name?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 5:23 pm

Aurora decided to be more careful around the female dragon. She was suspicious. Well, she was cute too. However, after fighting armies of kishin eggs, it was very difficult to impress or surprise Aurora.
However, the dragon's tone was slowly getting on the witch's nerves. "You...don't you even think that I'll let you treat me like your servant." Aurora said, trying to sound as calm as possible. However, there was a sign of annoyance in her voice. Also, Adam didn't tell Aurora the dragon's name! "That...fckn...Death Scythe...and his...ugh!" The witch thought as she closed her eyes. "Oh Lord Death, please give me a better teacher!".
"My name is Aurora Forster. I'm a two-star witch-meister."" The witch said with a very serious tone. Then, she scratched the back of her head and smirked.
"I'll be completely honest with you. I don't know your name. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 5:32 pm

"Well Aurora you would be quite better off to- What?"' Her tail slices along the stone floor. "How could they possibly have not told you that? Do they even care?" She says, now pacing along in a fit. "I bet they told you the control phrase." She steams. After a few moments she would realize something, hopping up on the kennel to be at eye level with her. "Did you say you were a witch? They have granted me a powerful witch to shape me into how they wish... Did they think that you have what it takes to be my mistress?" She asks, clearly taking Aurora more seriously for the power that she possessed. "If you claim I should not treat you as a servant, what will you do if I so choose to put you in that place?" She asks, testing the girl.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 5:58 pm

Aurora sighed with annoyance. "You know, we're the unlucky ones who are under Mr. Kovalsky, the Death Scythe's command. He..Likes "trolling" me from time to time..." The witch said, clenching her mechanical fist. Aurora listened to Glamour's strange words. Mistress? Powerful witch? What the hell?
"Who said that I want to be anyone's mistress? I want to f**kin' graduate and find myself a better job than saving the world...Eh..You'll not understand. Ugh..What am I even saying? Good Death! Arthur would not be happy if he heard this" After saying that, Aurora clenched her teeth. She was getting more irritated for some reason. Her past was still hurting her.
However, Glamour crossed a line when she decided to test the witch.
Aurora looked at the dragon with anger in her eyes. "What did you just say? Are you testing me?" She asked her, clenching her teeth. The witch took the leather glove off her mechanical hand. "Listen, you little, spoiled dragon, you're getting on my nerves. Do you see this arm? My friend crafted it for me... And I'm not afraid to hurt you with it if you try to oppose me!" The witch screamed. Her blonde hair slowly started to turn red. There was a fire burning in her eyes. After all, she was still a warrior, the one who used to risk her life to save the innocent. After all of her adventures, she became a devil, who didn't want to listen to anyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 6:24 pm

Her eyes sparkle "They diden't tell you did they?" She says almost sinisterly. "You are suppose to be in control of me with a trigger word. A little dragon like me woulden't be worth so much trouble. But this collar seals down my power and was made to make such a mighty creature like me controllable. I guess they diden't think you were worthy of controlling me." She says still. "Go on and hit me then, I'm sure it'd do wonders for your reputation." She leers. Unafraid of a little punch in the dead of night.

"Because I am so cooperative, the word you need to know is Domovoni."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 6:39 pm

Aurora felt that her wavelength is becoming unstable. This might even break her soul protection. She couldn't control her anger. That dragon. Why did Mr.Kovalsky assign her to this stupid job?!
"Do you think that I care about my reputation?" She said with an evil grin. "I can always tell them that it was self-defence. You know..Your tail seems rather sharp...and everything..." Aurora told her devilishly.
The witch seemed to calm down a bit once the dragon told her the trigger word. It woke up, her curious self. Her hair returned to their original color.
"So, what exactly can I do to you when I say that trigger word, huh?" She asked with a rather calm tone. Her smile turned into a very innocent and friendly looking one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 6:45 pm

She actually shivered a bit at that. "It umm... Depends on what you think of." She says, clearly fearing her liberally using it rather than a robopunch. "It can reduce my size or put it back to normal, along with my power. Although I'm told that you were forbidden form doing it until I was reformed. Otherwise..." She hangs her head a little, not wanting to exactly cough up the rest. "Well I'll get shocks of pain as bad as you imagine them being or I'll be chained up and immobilized if you think of that." She says quickly. Hiding the knife like tail tip as she seemed a lot more submissive.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 7:01 pm

Aurora suddenly laughed like a devil. She sounded amused and satisfied. "Well, then, Glamour. Something tells me that working with you will be fun after all..." The witch said sinisterly. Well, she was slowly becoming a stereotypical witch, apparently. Aurora carefully patted Glamour on the head. "Good girl..." She said with a huge grin. Seeing fear in the dragon's eyes was amusing Aurora.
Suddenly, she calmed down. Her face expression became a rather friendly one. "Alright. Enough bullying. I'm not a b**ch who would do everything to hurt you for fun. So don't worry. I'm not going to use your trigger word without a reason" She said as she pulled out the pack of cigarettes from her pocket. Aurora wanted to lit up another one, but hesitant to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 7:13 pm

She would pull her head away a little as Aurora pet her. A tiny part of her not wanting to admit that she liked this treatment. She growled at her as Aurora let her off the hook, not liking it when she was toyed with. But Aurora had just earned a standing place of respect in Glamour's disposition. "Well, I see you aren't here to play around. Very well, I will do as you say Forester. For now. " She spreads her wings. "Well my partner, what are we doing tonight. I am ready to prowl the night for our enemies." She says dramatically~
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 7:34 pm

Aurora wanted to giggle at Glamours cute behavior. However, it probably a bad idea, so she decided to keep her assertive attitude.
The witch pulled a phone out of her pocket and sent a text message to her sister. She wanted to borrow her Angela's katana
The witch shrugged at the dragon's questions. "I dunno. I don't really know you that well... Hey, did the academy tell you where you're going to live, by the way?" Aurora spoke as she put her left hand into a pocket. She also put her cigs there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 7:47 pm

She blinks, realizing that there really had been no communication. Her wings touched nervously before she'd actually nuzzle Aurora's left hand with suprising affection. "Can sleep in your house during the day?" she says in a begging tone, opening up her wings somewhat for the moonlight to hit them just right. She was acting sweet, but in actuality she was afraid of having to live outside in this filthy city or worse yet inside of the portable kennel. She thought she knew pretty well how to control her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 7:56 pm

Aurora looked at her with suspicion in her eyes. She carefully analyzed every Glamour's word. Also, her behavior changed too drastically. She clearly wanted to achieve something/get on Aurora's good side. "Why in my home? Why during the day? Is the daylight affecting you? Or perhaps...what if...The daylight is your weakness?" The witch spoke as she started playing with her hair. She acted innocently, because it was fun. Glamour wanted to play with her? Then Aurora will play with the dragon too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 8:19 pm

She wraps around her own tail, bending the blade back as she gives it a hug. Putting on a big eyed look like she was the victim. "I don't have anywhere I could possibly live but the cold streets in the relentlessly hot sun Aurora, I'd fry. And I am weaker in the day, I'm nocturnal~" She says, not wanting to show her weakness to the witch just yet as she was not about to fight during the day. "Why, is there no room for me?" She asks, feigning sadness surprisingly well.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2016, 6:00 am

Aurora sighed loudly and then groaned with annoyance. She knew Glamour was trying to manipulate her. On the other hand, it'd be funny to turn Glamour into her pet. After all the dragon acted a bit like a stereotypical cat. "Fine, fine, you can live with me. However if you try to do something stupid or touch my stuff, I'll use that password to punish you in the most painful way I can think of" The witch told Glamour with a cold seriousness in her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2016, 8:33 am

Glamour had to suppress a giggle at the witches torment, she was really falling for it! Perhaps witches and warlocks were not nearly as hard to manipulate as they appear. Step one of her evil plan was blossoming to fruition! "I'd never dream of touching your things Aurora~" She coo's with a smile. Giving the witches hand a small lick. "Hmm, you said that you're a two star meister?" She says, awaiting the time for them to go out on the hunt and wanting to hear more about the girls strength and power. "Who is your weapon?" She asks, thinking of weapons as slaves and tools used by the academy.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2016, 11:56 am

Aurora sighed loudly and moved her hand away from the dragon's tongue. Glamour's sudden change of behavior was not only worrying her but also making her feel a bit annoyed. "Stop. Your fake sweet behavior is getting on my nerves." The witch said as she gritted her teeth.
She waited a moment before she replied to the dragon's question. Aurora managed to calm down and remain calm. "Why should I tell you who is my weapon? Do you think I trust you?" The girl asked with a rather calm tone as she started walking towards the academy. "Where is Angela..?" She thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2016, 1:41 pm

She slaps her tail back on the kennel. "If you want me to be nice then that's not the way to do it." She suggests, holding her back from more biting comments as she tilted her head. "Wouldent you be proud to boast if you had a strong weapon under your control?" she asks, hopping off the Kennel to follow her as she flips that thing over on it's side in contempt. "Although I suppose you still think I am withholding information from you. So very well. If you ask me a question I'll try in earnest to awnser it. Let it never be said J am not worthy of our trust."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2016, 1:56 pm

Aurora crossed her arms on her chest and shrugged. "I am nice to people who are willing to do the same. Also, it wasn't my idea to put you in that kennel" The witch spoke as she rolled her eyes. She sighed in response to the dragon's words. "I don't want or need power. The truth is that I simply want to have a calm, normal life. Impossible I guess." Aurora got lost in her thoughts suddenly. However, it was only for a short moment. "Fine. So, Glamour, tell me, what is your plan. I mean, you know, now you're under the academy's custody...Kinda... So, what after that? Do you have any plans for the future?" The witch asked with a rather friendly yet calm tone and put her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2016, 2:13 pm

"Hmm, curious. Well what else would I do? Find a proper fiefdom to take as mine, then live the life. Gather a horde, of souls and flesh, sire a mate and enjoy being unbound from any master." she explains with a whistfully sigh as she thought about what that future would be like. She tugged on her collar. "Granted I would be certain to not earn the unwanted attention of the academy ever again." she admits.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 12:39 pm

ooc:

Jac, a few things of note.

One, words like "wouldn't" do not have an "e." You keep typing things like "woulden't."

Two, you definitely just used "sire" incorrectly.

Elsewise, this thread is amusing as hell to read lol
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 3:25 pm

Aurora smiled, this time honestly and nodded. She started walking towards the (in)famous stairs of the academy. The witch wanted to go down the stairs and go for a walk. Well, finding one lost kishin egg to test Glamours abilities sounded like a good idea. Aurora wanted to release her soul protection to prepare herself. One kishin egg, then they would go home. Sounded like a plan. "Hey Glamour. I don't want a master-pet relationship between us, okay? I think it might positively affect our cooperation." The witch told the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)   Glamorous (Closed, Rated T) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glamorous (Closed, Rated T)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next