Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2016, 5:21 pm

"Do I?" she inquired, the words tipping in husk, "And what would that chance be, hmmm?" Not once did her gaze leave his, and her body seemed only to mold beneath the alternating pressure of his hands; not pudgy or fat by any means, but cursed with curves in all the right places.
Back to top Go down

Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2016, 11:11 am

"The chance to see how well you can dance behind closed doors," Ezra murmured, his hands applying an alternating pressure to ease them into a slow rock. Though a wave of hair had fallen over one eye, he would sooner have let that eye stay blind than separate his hands from her. "If I were a gambler, this would be where I cash out for the night. Great dance with a great girl? That's a night well-spent to any man with blood flow to the right head. But I'm not a gambler, so I just don't know when to stop trying my luck..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2016, 11:29 am

The opportunity, cheesy and typical as it may be, to offer up the joke was too tempting to pass. "You're thinking that'll you'll be getting lucky, then...?" the words were a breath of a whisper, her golden eyes gazing up into his astounding blue ones, locking on them though she could only see one. Her body swayed and followed his movements, more hips than anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2016, 11:50 am

"'Lucky' would fall far short of what I would be with you," the weapon admitted, his words soft and silken as they escaped the grin at his lips. "But yes, that would be the simplest answer." His eyes never wavered from her gaze, even as his brows cocked in a gesture that signified that the ball, and the evening, was in her court.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2016, 12:36 pm

"is it? " she inquired, pressing closer, doing more in the way of increasing her cleavage than really doing anything to set him on the edge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2016, 1:22 pm

The weapon smiled, offering only a quiet nod of affirmation as his eyes wavered beneath her gaze, dropping to wander aimlessly about her figure. Though his gaze traveled shamelessly, his mind held on the thoughts bouncing within. Time and experience had taught Ezra that women were like mountains. Experience could prepare you for those that follow, but it made them no less difficult or dangerous. This woman- and she wore the word like a second skin readily shed to stand tall as a tigress or goddess- was a mountain whose summits were in the clouds. She carried potential beyond anything he could fathom. It intrigued him. Unnerved him. Thrilled him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2016, 1:52 pm

The woman watched his gaze, eyeing the way it roamed about her, taking note of where it settled, what held his attention, and how long it took for it to return. Saying nothing, she took a step back from him, long legs carrying her further than one might expect, though her hand still remained within his grasp like a kite's string, the wind threatening to take him away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2016, 2:25 pm

Ezra let her fall away, though his hand twitched slightly with the intent to grip hers tighter. He dipped forwards, bowing to her outstretched arm as his lips found the back of her hand. A moment of silence hung between them, his eyes returning to hers as his lower lip dragged across her skin. "Is this you taking the lead now?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2016, 2:34 pm

Her brow rose just the slightest hint higher, though no words escaped her. Taking another step back, she turned on her barefoot heel, seeing if he allowed her fingers to fall away as she turned her gaze, heading towards the hallways beside the bar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2016, 2:11 pm

Ezra's brows furrowed, his gaze lingering on the hand laced into his own as it pulled him forwards. Each step came slowly, a shuffle that squeaked across the floor as he followed close in tow. Wordlessly, she led him towards a long hallway with doors on either side. The weapon eyed each door, noting the silver plaques that denoted each room's use. Wardrobe. Sound Booth. Rec Lounge. "Is this going to be one of those behind-the-scenes featurettes?" He quipped, trying simply to bridge the silent gap in conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)   Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M,  language, adult content,etc; Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't I Know You from Somewhere...? (T-M, language, adult content,etc; Private)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7