Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bed, Bath, and Beyond Scandal! (Open. WARNING! Rated Mature for Intense Gore, Language, and Sexual Content)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

The Bed, Bath, and Beyond Scandal! (Open. WARNING! Rated Mature for Intense Gore, Language, and Sexual Content) Empty
PostSubject: The Bed, Bath, and Beyond Scandal! (Open. WARNING! Rated Mature for Intense Gore, Language, and Sexual Content)   The Bed, Bath, and Beyond Scandal! (Open. WARNING! Rated Mature for Intense Gore, Language, and Sexual Content) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2015, 12:52 am

Once again, night would fall and a special little Kishin would be making her presence known in a fateful Bed, Bath, and Beyond. The Kishin Egg known as Achima would enter the store, sealing up the front the doors by commanding massive black blood tendrils to leave her body and guard the door. No one would be getting in or out anytime soon. Her captive Lewis was obliged to stay by her side, leaving her would leave him open to multiple officers who believed him to be an accomplice of this terror capable of massive destruction. Achima currently developed a new technique with her blood, bat like wings that sprouted from her back.

They were truly majestic and they granted her the ability of flight. She then flew up into the air towards the ceiling, peering down onto the bewildered people below. The would all gasp and point while the watched the girl rip off her own hand. From her handless stub rained multiple tendrils similar to black snakes. They would hit their targets, quickly wrapping them up with their slender bodies. Some were strangled while others found the tendrils ramming themselves inside their eyes. The tendrils would make a home of their skulls, tying up their brains with their bodies before effectively squishing it into grey mush.

Achima would soon land upon a memory foam mattress before sprawling her body out upon the soft material. "Isch zisch... Vhat Lewisch calls a bed?", she asked herself as her tendrils dragged the bodies of her victims along with their souls towards her. They would all soon be visiting the monstrous cave that was Achima's shark toothed belly mouth that would shortly decimate them with each chew. Surprisingly, Achima was capable of remembering how to count so she could be heard tallying the last of the bodies, "... Twenty-zree, Twenty-Four, Twenty-Fife!" After consuming this meal the remaining tendrils would bring her the tazers and cameras she ordered them to from up above. They would soon bond to her body, expanding her range of vision as well as her lethality. Once her vision was expanded, she immediately spotted a little pink and blue cyclone behind her that was floating on a piece of red rock candy.

"Heeeeeelloooooooo!", the candy clown known as Zera shouted out before the rock candy platform she floated on vanished. Zera would then shortly land on Achima before wrapping her arms around her neck in a hug. "You look like an awfully happy fellow... I like that.", she told Achima before poking her nose.

Achima was in utter a shock and she did the only thing she could currently think of... Absorb Zera through her skin. To her surprise, the clown took this reaction as a form of accepting fusion. Zera would soon break away from Achima before turning into a long strand of cotton candy. Achima jolted up onto her feet and could only watch as she was cocooned by the fluff. Zera was shortly absorbed into her skin and Achima would find herself undergoing a transformation.

The Bed, Bath, and Beyond Scandal! (Open. WARNING! Rated Mature for Intense Gore, Language, and Sexual Content) Fnaf_s_mangle__human__by_mimi__chann-d8jpu3a

After the cotton candy was gone, there on the bed stood a candy Achima. Her skin become sweeter and much paler while her clothes were swapped out to become darker and gothic. Achima felt stronger and surprisingly... Helper her. Her endurance increased in this form and she was slightly stronger than extreme bodybuilders and faster than many track stars. This whole new transformation took her by surprise and she would suddenly find herself wanting to... 'Get Crazy in Bed.' "Lewisch!", she purred before waiting for her captive to come to her.
Back to top Go down

The Bed, Bath, and Beyond Scandal! (Open. WARNING! Rated Mature for Intense Gore, Language, and Sexual Content) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bed, Bath, and Beyond Scandal! (Open. WARNING! Rated Mature for Intense Gore, Language, and Sexual Content)   The Bed, Bath, and Beyond Scandal! (Open. WARNING! Rated Mature for Intense Gore, Language, and Sexual Content) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2015, 1:10 am

Lewis had followed along, despairing in his self-imposed captivity as usual. he sighed when he saw that they were going into a store and knew what was going to happen even before she sent out a tendril to block the entrance. he just took a deep breath and closed his eye, waiting for the carnage that was about to start to end.

He heard the horrible screams, the squelching noises, the slithering, and the dying groans of the innocent people. he ignored all the noise though as he stood there, practically shaking in his shoes as he tried not think of everything that was happening. When the noises stopped he composed himself of course. BUT, he didn't open his eye just yet, he wanted to avoid the sight as much as possible.

But he couldn't avoid it any longer as he heard Achima talking to someone. He finally opened his eye and took in the sight for a split second before his view snapped over to Achima talking to some little girl. He was taken by surprise when suddenly the girl turned into a cocoon and enveloped Achima, and then even more surprised when it disappeared and a gothic looking Achima took the original's place (but he had to admit, he liked the gothic look more then he should've). When she called his name he looked at her with a raised brow. "What do you need?" He asked, not realizing she wanted him to go to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bed, Bath, and Beyond Scandal! (Open. WARNING! Rated Mature for Intense Gore, Language, and Sexual Content)   The Bed, Bath, and Beyond Scandal! (Open. WARNING! Rated Mature for Intense Gore, Language, and Sexual Content) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2015, 1:31 am

"ok Alice how did you find yourself in this mess oh that's right casing a floating pice of candy." *Alice had said to herself out loudly a beer in one hand a bottle of wine in the other she loved to drink so she always kept a bottle or two on her at all times. How she did so no one knows.* "man I got to stop hitting the hard stuff my head is killing me. *she said between hiccups as she swayed as she walked.*
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Bed, Bath, and Beyond Scandal! (Open. WARNING! Rated Mature for Intense Gore, Language, and Sexual Content)   The Bed, Bath, and Beyond Scandal! (Open. WARNING! Rated Mature for Intense Gore, Language, and Sexual Content) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2015, 6:31 am

Achima couldn't help herself with the candy clown fused to her, she felt just like a wild animal in heat. 'Or a fox in heat.', thought Zera inside of her mind. Achima's top would soon be torn into pieces and pulled inside of her flesh to later be reconstructed. She ran a finger over the stitch on her cheek that formed a permanent smile on her very own face as two massive mounds formed on her chest. She did devour quite a few busty women in her lifetime. Achima would continue to tip toe towards him, her right hand secretly working its way into her shorts to play with her clit.

"Lewisch!", she cried out before wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her newly shaped breasts against his chest. "I vant to get schooooo crazy in zee bed viz you. I... I can't help myschelf!", she whined before wrapping her leg around his waist and rubbing his snatch against his lap. All of her cameras filmed everything and she could even see Alice a few rows down. She apparently got by her tendrils unscathed. Usually Achima would just kill and eat a girl like this but Zera was currently running the show now.

Multiple tendrils popped out of her back and darted towards Alice, each one tangling her up. The tendrils would rip away her clothes and invade any holes. Five tendrils alone were invading her ass while an extra ten traveled deep into her vagina to stretch her walls out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bed, Bath, and Beyond Scandal! (Open. WARNING! Rated Mature for Intense Gore, Language, and Sexual Content)   The Bed, Bath, and Beyond Scandal! (Open. WARNING! Rated Mature for Intense Gore, Language, and Sexual Content) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2015, 4:17 pm

"oh yes do me good please I need it." *she said with a high pitch moan her large breast bouncing up and down as she worked her hips* "those feel so good deeper I want them inside me as deep as they can go." *she moaned as she road them harder and faster making them inch closer to her womb.* "oh yes there so big and thick."
Back to top Go down

The Bed, Bath, and Beyond Scandal! (Open. WARNING! Rated Mature for Intense Gore, Language, and Sexual Content)
Page 1 of 1