Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:06 pm

Tien slowly picked up her food and began eating again. Every bite was nervous, hesitated, like it would be taken from her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:09 pm

Evelyn merely let her be, chasing ketchup around her plate with a single fry, determined to use up all of the condiment and allow the new, foreign girl to enjoy her own food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:10 pm

Tien looked up from her food, eyeing the woman before her, "Are you married?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:15 pm

Evelyn froze, looking at her with a brow raised, staring before shaking her head, "I have a boyfriend, but I am not married, no."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:19 pm

"Can I... tell truth?" Tien asked, nervous, shifting back and forth in her chair with increasing anxiety.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:21 pm

She nodded, not seeing any harm in the gesture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:23 pm

Tien fidgeted with her hands, "I am... supposed to get married. Back home. I ran here."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:24 pm

Evelyn raised a brow, "Do you want to marry him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:26 pm

Tien shook her head, "No. I have to, or he takes farm. Family starve, and die. He is... important man." She sighed, "I will marry because is best for family. But stop be weapon first. He can not know."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:28 pm

"You don't stop being a weapon," she stated, shaking her head, "you control it, and I can help your family. I am important."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:32 pm

Tien didn't know how to properly ask how or why, but sat still, setting a ring on the table in front of her, "He does not know where I go."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:33 pm

"Do you want your family here?" She asked simply, "In America?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:37 pm

She paused, thinking, "I do not know. They would be mad. Father would beat me."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:39 pm

"They could farm here. Live here. You would not have to live with them either." The words were insistent, though her tone seemed almost to not change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:42 pm

"They do not speak any English." She fidgeted, "I learn from my...." she stumbled trying to find the word for fiancee, "That is why I no read. I am not allowed."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:43 pm

"You are, now." Evelyn said, voice firm. "And they cannot take that away from you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:45 pm

Tien paused, "I... I need rest, I think."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:50 pm

Evelyn fell to silence quickly, nodding in a calm submission as she gestured for the check.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:51 pm

The waiter brought it over, handing it to Eve, Tien's hands trembling in her lap.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 3:00 pm

She grinned, checking it once before pulling out her card, handing it back pleasantly. "I'll bring you to your dorm room, Tien. You'll have it to yourself in one of the 'exchange student' sections. We can look for furniture and decorations tomorrow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 3:02 pm

Tien nodded, standing and bowing before Eve, the other patrons looking on, confused. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 3:04 pm

Evelyn offered her a kind, tender smile, gesturing back towards the seat. "You don't have to bow here, Tien. You only have to say the words."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 3:05 pm

Tien hesitated, looking around at the people staring. "I-I...." she stammered, cheeks going red as she looked at the floor.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 3:07 pm

Eve stood, hands on both of the girl's shoulders, eyes gentle. "Tien, don't be embarressed. You're not the first person in town that's not from America. It's okay. You just need to know that you don't have to act the same way here. No one will make you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 3:10 pm

Tien nodded quickly, anxious and silent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next