Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of Partnerships and Part Time Jobs (Open, Rated M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

Of Partnerships and Part Time Jobs (Open, Rated M) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Partnerships and Part Time Jobs (Open, Rated M)   Of Partnerships and Part Time Jobs (Open, Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2016, 10:40 pm

Raicheal stood there still shaking until she her Atticus speak and grab her hand. Raicheal didn't put up any resistance as Atticus led her to the back room of the cafe even if she wish she still had a hand free to hold her skirt down. Once there, Raicheal put the clothing bundle down on one of the crates before she sat down on the crate beside it. She flattened her skirt and crossed her legs, trying to make the small amount of material appear longer that it was. With that she looked up at Atticus who was reassuring her that no one was watching her but then Atticus started to look away from her. Raicheal frowned; she looked down at her lap where her hands were folded. She looked at her now exposed forearms, at every bruise, burn and scar, remembering how each one got there and how much it hurt. Tears started to swell in her eyes as she looked at the injuries on her forearms, the voices of the men who caused them still echoing in her head. Tears began to run down her face and fall onto her arms as she broke the silence that filled the small room.

"I-I'm s-sorry you have to s-s-see me l-l-like th-this." She said through the tears.

"I-I-I-I-I c-c-can-can't i-i-imag-imagine how d-d-dis-disgus-disgusting I-I-I look r-r-right now. Th-They al-always sa-sa-said I w-w-w-w-was no-no-noth-nothing m-m-more tha-that d-d-disgusting l-l-li-little p-p-pig wh-wh-who d-d-d-de-desrev-deserved t-t-to b-b-b-be p-pun-punished." With that Raicheal broke into a light sob as she clutched her scarred forearm.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Of Partnerships and Part Time Jobs (Open, Rated M)   Of Partnerships and Part Time Jobs (Open, Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2016, 3:02 am

Atticus kept his gaze away from Raicheal, not wanting to accidentally upset her. Doing so, he couldn't see her tears that ran down her face. It wasn't too much later that he would hear her speak again with her broken voice. "Hey, I really don't mind seeing you like this, there's no need to apologize. I... Just want to know how you got all those...", he began before Raicheal continued degrading herself. She soon broke down into a light sob, causing Atticus to return his gaze to her to checkup on her. He bit his lower lip before taking a seat next to her on the crate. He then held a single arm out, offering a shoulder to cry on if she would only take it. "Listen to me, I've only just met you now but I can guarantee you that you're none of the things that you say you are. I don't know who it may have been who planted these discouraging thoughts in your head but if I ever get the chance to meet them... I promise you I'll be the one to make them pay.", Atticus promised casting his gaze to Raicheal's, showing that there was truth in his words. "Just list some names, I'll take care of the rest."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Of Partnerships and Part Time Jobs (Open, Rated M)   Of Partnerships and Part Time Jobs (Open, Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2016, 12:44 am

"I can-can't give you any names...I never knew any of their names and I guess I never will. They're all dead now or at least that is what Miss. Exagora told me when I was rescued." She said in a somber tone while still leaning on Atticus's shoulder. Raicheal then leaned up off of Atticus and proceeded to stare across the room while grabbing her left arm for comfort. She glanced sadly over at Atticus and bit her lip a little. She didn't really want anyone to know about the things she had done in the past, in fact if it hadn't been for the mystery man’s threats she would have never told Chicory. However, she did feel better after she told Chicory and from what she have seen so far, Atticus cared about how she felt. She bit her lip a little harder as silence refilled the room. Raicheal liked Atticus. She was nice and kind and cared about her. She would make a great friend and a better partner, which was something that Raicheal believed but she wasn't sure if she was good enough for her. After all, she was nothing more than a disgusting plaything that was to be discarded after use. A waste of space that was always messing up and causing issues for other people as well as her friends. She frowned as she thought about all the trouble she caused Atticus and Miss. Exagora today as well as herself. Raicheal looked down at her scarred arms and sighed, Atticus had already asked her how she got them and if she was going to become her partner it would be best to tell her everything. Afterwards, Atticus could make the decision for herself and if she truly saw Raicheal for how disgusting she was...Raicheal wouldn't be too sad about leaving.

"Atticus..." Raicheal finally said with a timid tone to her voice. "You wanted to know w-who told me th-those th-th-things and h-how i g-g-got the-these sca-scars...well..." Raicheal bit her lip a little more and wrapped her arms around herself in an effort to comfort herself. If she could, she would be hugging her legs to her chest by now but the current length of her skirt prevented her from doing so.

"F-F-Five ye-years ag-ago I-I-I was s-s-sold to a ga-gang and br-bran-branded as th-their pro-prope-property." Raicheal said with a painful strain in her voice as memories flooded back to her.

"I w-w-w-was th-theirs to u-u-u-us-use." She continued, her voice heavy with discomfort and her arms wrapping tighter around her.

"Th-Thei-Their u-u-used my b-b-body ho--howe-however th-their w-w-w-wa-wan-want-wanted. Th-Thei-Their so-sold m-m-m-m-me to m-me-me-men fo-fo-for p-p-plea-pleasu-pleasure. Th-Thei-Their ha-haa-have m-m-m-me d-d-d-d-d-d-do th-th-thin-things in-infor-front a cam-camera f-f-f-f-for th-th-them t-t-t-t-to s-s-s-se-se-se-sell. I w-w-w-w-was no-no-no-nothing mo-more th-than on-on-one of thi-thier li-li-little sl-sluty l-l-la-lacks. I-I-I w-was dis-disgusting and I-I-I st-still a-am n-n-n-now. N-N-No ma-ma-matter h-h-h-how mu-much I-I-I-I wa-want to ch-change I wi-will st-still be dis-dis-disgusting. I-I-I-I-I-I-I j-j-j-j-j-j-ju-ju-just t-t-t-t-t-tho-thou-thought y-y-y-y-yo-yo-yo-you s-s-s-s-s-sho-sho-should k-k-k-k-kn-kn-know b-b-b-b-b-be-be-befor-before y-y-y-you d-d-d-d-d-d-de-de-de-de-de-decid-decided t-t-t-t-to b-b-b-be m-m-my M-M-M-M-Mei-Meist-Meister." Tears were streaming from her eyes at this point and her arms hugged her as tight as they could as she finished speaking and slowly started sobbing again.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Of Partnerships and Part Time Jobs (Open, Rated M)   Of Partnerships and Part Time Jobs (Open, Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 2:47 am

Atticus nodded his head understandingly, appreciating how Ms. Exagora was capable of beating him to punch. Though it was probably for the best, for Atticus would've acted with murderous rage. The ager blinding him in the heat of the moment while Ms. Exagora would (he hoped) maintain a stoic air to herself, dispatching the horrible individuals without tying her emotions into her actions. Continuing to listen to Raicheal, Atticus would discover the truth behind her poor self image and the many scars all over her body. The story both disgusted Atticus and clarified the things that Raicheal was forced through. She was sold into slavery and objectived instead of being treated with human decency. She was raped, possibly more than even Atticus himself could imagine. The imagery that was conjured up within Atticus' mind was enough to make him cringe. Eventually Raicheal's arms would grasp tightly around Atticus prompting him to gently wrap his own around Raicheal in a comforting manner. She had asked him if he could actually partner with someone such as the likes of her. Atticus then and there knew that he didn't need to be her Meister. He needed to be her guardian... A protector to prove to her that she is truly important. Not just a doll for the pleasure of other men.

"I'll be your Meister, you count on that. I want to thank you for informing me on the... Things you forced to endure Raicheal. You're proving to be very strong... Even if you don't believe so yourself. I want to tell you this however... We can only be partners if you can start to think better about yourself. You aren't what they want you to be anymore. You can decide who you wish to be. Bury that past and look towards your future. If you can do that, then we'll definitely be the best of partners. I... Know you can't just flip the way you view yourself just like a switch, I'll understand that and pick you up when I can... You just got to give the effort. Do you... Understand what I'm trying to say?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Partnerships and Part Time Jobs (Open, Rated M)   Of Partnerships and Part Time Jobs (Open, Rated M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Partnerships and Part Time Jobs (Open, Rated M)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2