Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ending of a normal life. {Causper/Ophidia | ask to join}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Ending of a normal life. {Causper/Ophidia | ask to join} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ending of a normal life. {Causper/Ophidia | ask to join}   Ending of a normal life. {Causper/Ophidia | ask to join} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2016, 3:40 pm

Ophidia swung her scythe to block/knock away the chains, letting out a sigh. "Neither do I, so why should we even fight? It's not like this is going anywhere. At this rate, it's just going to end with one of us getting hurt, or worse. I can't imagine that's what you're after here." The temptress said, trying to sympathize with Causper's logic. She wasn't interested in this girl's soul anymore, Ophidia wanted to know more about her. She was interesting to Ophidia... and when Ophidia was interested in somebody, she had to make them her's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ending of a normal life. {Causper/Ophidia | ask to join}   Ending of a normal life. {Causper/Ophidia | ask to join} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2016, 11:44 am

Causper hissed, the chains returning to her palm. She wasn't impressed with this creature's words and actions.

"I don't intend to lay down and let you do whatever the hell you'll do to me. Either leave, or kill me. "
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ending of a normal life. {Causper/Ophidia | ask to join}   Ending of a normal life. {Causper/Ophidia | ask to join} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2016, 9:44 am

Ophidia shook her head, slowly moving closer. She moved very cautiously, to show that she meant no harm. "I don't want either of those things, lovely. You don't have to submit to me, and I don't want you dead, of all things. I'd rather know more about you. You remind me of somebody, you know that?~" She replied, giving Causper an inviting smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ending of a normal life. {Causper/Ophidia | ask to join}   Ending of a normal life. {Causper/Ophidia | ask to join} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ending of a normal life. {Causper/Ophidia | ask to join}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2