Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Soldier That Won't Fall (W.I.P.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

The Soldier That Won't Fall (W.I.P.) Empty
PostSubject: The Soldier That Won't Fall (W.I.P.)   The Soldier That Won't Fall (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 7:24 pm

The Soldier That Won't Fall (W.I.P.) 7Trv1US

Cassius

Gender/Sex: Male

Species: Human (Questionably)

Love Interest: None

Orientation: Straight

Weapon: None.
The Soldier That Won't Fall (W.I.P.) VBIdh0P
When not using a living weapon, however, Cassius is known to use a very peculiar katana. While it gives off a magic wavelength and appears to have had some significant purpose at one time, it's just a basic katana now. He refers to it as "The Emerald Key", if prompted for it's purpose.

Appearance: Cassius stands at a height of about 6'1" and weighs in at around 153lbs. His hair is a pale green, hanging in a long braid to his hips. The top of his hair is left out of the braid with his bangs, in what can only be described as a mess, on most days. His green eyes are dull, feeling as though they're missing a shimmer that was once there. He appears rather scrawny, but not unhealthily so. His usual attire consists of some kind of long sleeved shirt and a pair of blue or black jeans, though he's also been known to wear jackets and sweatshirts. He wears a pair of black steel-toed boots with an average cut to them. Often times, Cassius' left hand is cupped as though it should be holding something. Why he does this is unknown.

Personality:

History:

Miscellaneous:

Abilities:

AbilityDescriptionSouls
Name of Ability 1Description of ability#
Name of Ability 2Description of ability#
Name of Ability 3Description of ability#
Name of Ability 4Description of ability#

Weaknesses:

Have You Read the Rules?
"Answer here"