Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Soldier Wants a Spar (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

The Soldier Wants a Spar (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Soldier Wants a Spar (Open)   The Soldier Wants a Spar (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2017, 3:14 am

Atticus was dressed in his usual attire, minus his uniform coat. He wore his form-fitting shirt, his dog tags he held close to his heart, his military grade cargo pants outfitted with more pockets than Atticus really needed, and combat boots ready for a tough day's work. This soldier boy had picked today to find a combatant he had seen just the other day after he returned from his special training program. It was obvious that this man Atticus was searching for was of a higher rank than Atticus, for he had shown off his skill in quite a commotion a few days ago in those very same training grounds Atticus stood in today.

That man was the very exact type of person Atticus wanted to test himself against. Atticus knew that if he could rival a Death Scythe in a fight, then he could safely go on missions with full confidence that he would be able to protect his partner from truly high tier enemies. Atticus grasped the dog tags at his neck, remembering exactly who he received them frpm. "I'm not going to let that happen to her.", Atticus whispered to himself just low enough so his Weapon beside him couldn't hear. Atticus also recalled the time he protected his partner from the Candy Clown, knowing full well that the Clown was holding back. For whatever reason, he had no damn clue.
His Weapon probably believed that he was truly capable of competing with the Clown but the stories he heard made him know better.

It was for those reasons however, that Atticus decided that he would go gain some extra training with a special Meister program. Through this, as well as the additional few years he trained with the school, he felt that he had become strong enough to take Raicheal out on Missions.
Before he did however, he wanted to make sure. "Remember, he looks like he's somewhere in his early twenties with green hair that's much darker than mine. I'm sure he's around here somewhere.",
Atticus told his Weapon, having brought her along to search for the Death Scythe. That and the fact that he wanted to make sure he knew she was with him. He had already grown kinda attached and was afraid that for some illogical reason, if he didn't keep her near something bad may happen to her right at the exact moment he will be incapable of protecting her.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier Wants a Spar (Open)   The Soldier Wants a Spar (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2017, 3:41 pm

When Raicheal left for the training grounds this morning, her only intentions were to practice what she had been learning from Ms. Rose and Ms.Crystal. She never dreamed she would run into her Meister, who had been gone for almost a month, let allow find him standing right outside her dorm. Needless to say, she was overjoyed to see Atticus was back to the point where she pretty much tackle-hugged the young Meister and wouldn't let him go. She eventually let go of him and started to tell him about how much she missed him and the training sessions she had been doing with Ms. Rose and Ms. Crystal as they walked to the training grounds together. However, when Atticus told her he was planning on finding the Death Scythe that caused a lot of trouble a few days ago and then fight him, she was more than a little worried. Atticus was incredibly strong and by no means a pushover but if this guy is as strong as Ms. Exagora and Ms. Crystal.... they wouldn't stand a chance. Still, she pressed on, searching for the Death Scythe with Atticus if for no other reason than to be with him and to make sure that he would be ok.

"Ok..." She said cautiously in response to Atticus description of the Death Scythe. She paused for a moment and took a breath before speaking again.

"Atticus....are you sure we should be doing this." she said timidly, her voice wracked with worry. "It's just... he is a Death Scythe and we....we have never really trained or ever resonated together before. Which is my fault. So. Sorry. Still, I'm worried you might get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier Wants a Spar (Open)   The Soldier Wants a Spar (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2017, 1:21 am

((OOC: Deepest apologies for making you wait so long. I promise to try to be quicker.))

Atticus turned to Raicheal as she spoke, his eyes unwavering to show he gave her the utmost of his attention. Atticus heard her voice, noting that is was unlike her usual speech mannerisms she uses simply from being shy. He had gotten better at detecting and deciphering different emotions. There was... Worry in her voice, "Hey Raicheal, I know we haven't resonated yet but it isn't your fault. It's mine... I just wanted to become stronger first. Which I'm certain I am now. Trust me. After this spar... We'll practice together and become stronger as a team. Also... You don't have to worry about fighting." Atticus then pointed a thumb to himself and gave a reassuring smirk, "I'll be taking him on alone. This way,
you won't have to worry about getting hurt."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier Wants a Spar (Open)   The Soldier Wants a Spar (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2017, 5:47 pm

OOC: I'll post sometime tonight. Forgot all about this thread.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier Wants a Spar (Open)   The Soldier Wants a Spar (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2017, 5:03 pm

Raicheal stood there in shock and dread as Atticus told her that he planned to fight the Death Scythe on his own.

"Atticus that's crazy...you'll...you'll hurt yourself." she said worry and dread mixed into her voice. "I know you're strong Atticus but this guy took on and almost killed several Meisters who were using their weapon partners. I'm sorry but if w-we don't have a chance t-t-together what chance could you have a-alone." Small tears started to roll down her face as she quickly wiped them away.

"I'm sorry...I just don't want to see you get hurt..."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier Wants a Spar (Open)   The Soldier Wants a Spar (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2017, 11:40 pm

In the meantime, Allelujah was sitting on the ground and leaning against one of the trees in the area. The floor above his apartment had been excessively loud at all hours of the night, rendering him unable to sleep. He had headed to the grounds, knowing it would be quiet at the time. The death scythe fell asleep in the shade, the breeze gently blowing through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier Wants a Spar (Open)   The Soldier Wants a Spar (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2017, 2:13 am

Atticus was quickly taken aback when Raicheal claimed he would surely get hurt in doing so. "Listen, I ca-", Atticus tried to argue only to be cut off by Raicheal. He listened to her story about the Death Scythe nearly killing quite a few people... But that was what bothered him. It was her crying. Those tear filled eyes really dug into, making him feel all kinds of guilty. He turned his gaze away, incapable of returning it out of fear that those eyes would crumble any motivation he had to try and take on the Death Scythe.
Doing so, he managed to spot the very Death Scythe he came for. Simply sleeping with his back against one of the many trees held in the training grounds. As much as he wanted to confront him, he knew well enough that he would have to appease Raicheal's concerns first. Otherwise... She may never forgive him for this.

With a sigh, he turned his gaze back to her, "Raicheal... Come on. Don't look at me like that... Please?", Atticus nearly begged before pulling her into a comforting hug, permitting her to cry her tears into his chest if she had to... While also happening to hide those eyes away from him. "First off... I'm confident he wouldn't actually be allowed to walk around freely if he actually did. Where did you hear about this? You sure it's true... Or could this simply be rumors being spread at his expense?"
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier Wants a Spar (Open)   The Soldier Wants a Spar (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2017, 4:11 am

"They're...They're just what I've heard." she said sniffling slightly as the hug calmed her down. As she was hugging Atticus she spotted the Death Scythe and tensed up squeezing Atticus a little. When she was calm she wiped her eyes and then looked at Atticus with her slightly puffy eyes.

"I know I can't stop you..." she said softly worry still in her voice "so I won't. Just promise me two things. First, If you feel like things are getting out of hand or you get hurt badly... you will stop and secondly, you will give me your phone so that I can call for help if I see you're in danger. "
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier Wants a Spar (Open)   The Soldier Wants a Spar (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 10:54 am

OOC: skip me :3
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier Wants a Spar (Open)   The Soldier Wants a Spar (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 12:12 pm

OCC: noted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier Wants a Spar (Open)   The Soldier Wants a Spar (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Soldier Wants a Spar (Open)
Page 1 of 1