Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here Kitty Kitty, Nine to Eight? [Possible Gore] [Vel, Flair, and I]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Hey Kitty - Here Kitty Kitty, Nine to Eight? [Possible Gore] [Vel, Flair, and I] Empty
PostSubject: Here Kitty Kitty, Nine to Eight? [Possible Gore] [Vel, Flair, and I]   Hey Kitty - Here Kitty Kitty, Nine to Eight? [Possible Gore] [Vel, Flair, and I] I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2016, 12:02 am

A small black cat sat on the edge of a fountain in a small city. It seemed pretty content with itself, despite the fact that people were staring at it. This is because of the odd chain that replaced it's tail, leading into the water and connecting to what seemed to be a small scythe. The cat unknowingly licked it's paw, staring at people peacefully, occasionally rolling over and rubbing itself on the stone fountain beneath it, even purring to try and get somebody to come over and play with it. It seemed harmless, aside from the scythe, yet people still kept a cautious distance... Something was off here...
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Hey Kitty - Here Kitty Kitty, Nine to Eight? [Possible Gore] [Vel, Flair, and I] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Kitty Kitty, Nine to Eight? [Possible Gore] [Vel, Flair, and I]   Hey Kitty - Here Kitty Kitty, Nine to Eight? [Possible Gore] [Vel, Flair, and I] I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2016, 1:07 am

Sure the kitty was attracting the most attention at the moment, flaunting off her her partial Weapon form but there was a far more sinister presence hiding amongst them all. This presence radiated from Achima who was currently sitting all alone on a bench. She was in her latest and standard form. She didn't really feel like hiding or concealing herself at the moment, sense this form was still relatively new. The only one that could possibly foresee the terrifying catastrophe that was about to take place, was possibly a person who was only just beginning to develop Soul Perception. Even then there was nothing that they could do to prevent what was to come. After waiting for just a little while longer, Achima would get up and walk out towards Kitty. She stopped nearly 4 meters ahead of her, doing so, so she could get into a proper location to unleash her attack. There wasn't any real reason why Achima was killing them all, except for the fact that she desired power. She didn't want it to do anything truly significant with it. She didn't want to bring about a new world order or murder anyone in particular. She was killing to gain power... So she wouldn't be so easy to kill.

Over the past year, she carved out a new life outside of the Organization walls. This was where she could make her own choices, achieve her own goals, simply be free to do whatever she wished. Unfortunately, along with this, came the fear of having it all taken away from her. Achima had to live with this fear now, being unprotected from the Organization's seemly impenetrable walls. There was one way to make this fear go away however and that's through obtaining unrivaled power. With this in mind, Achima tilted her head back and her gaze up towards the sky. She vomited black blood violently, rocketing it up just like a volcano's eruption. Her blood would then proceed to pour down like streams, each stream forcing its way into the mouths of all the innocent bystanders. This stream of black blood would also attempt to force it's way past Kitty's lips. If it managed to get through, it would force its way into the stomach. It would purposely avoid traveling down the windpipe, not wanting to immediately suffocate the victim.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Here Kitty Kitty, Nine to Eight? [Possible Gore] [Vel, Flair, and I]   Hey Kitty - Here Kitty Kitty, Nine to Eight? [Possible Gore] [Vel, Flair, and I] I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2016, 8:15 pm

A singular tabby cat was just padding her way along the street and observing the beautiful day. The cat saw a butterfly and made an excited meowing sound, beginning to leap for the Monarch. The little cat froze when she saw a commotion begin. Then, Rhi transformed which caused the choking people to make muffled sounds.
Glad to be out of her cat form, Rhi gave a large yawn and stretched. I'm clearly not the target of this particular attack, so who is? She thought to herself. It was then that the young witch spotted the cat with a scythe for a tail. Rhi let out a whimper subconciously. The little girl had a strong connection to any form of nature, and without thinking she rushed forward. "Stop trying to hurt her!" She yelled at Achima as she scooped up the little kitty. "It's okay." She soothed, cuddling the fluffy kitty.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Here Kitty Kitty, Nine to Eight? [Possible Gore] [Vel, Flair, and I]   Hey Kitty - Here Kitty Kitty, Nine to Eight? [Possible Gore] [Vel, Flair, and I] I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2016, 4:51 pm

Kitty was caught off guard, and probably wouldn't have been able to avoid the attack had a small child not scooped her away from it. Confused as to what had happened, the small black cat tilted it's head, it's tail turning back to normal as it stared at the perpetrator, Achima. Shrugging it off as a random attack, Kitty was feeling lazy today. With that said, she yawned, snuggled closer to Rhi, and closed her eyes. A light purr rumbled from the tiny black beast... This child was warm.

((Not sure if Flair knows, but Achima is on hold right now, I think... When things with that get wrapped up we can continue.))
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Here Kitty Kitty, Nine to Eight? [Possible Gore] [Vel, Flair, and I]   Hey Kitty - Here Kitty Kitty, Nine to Eight? [Possible Gore] [Vel, Flair, and I] I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2016, 5:28 am

Eventually all the blood that was vomited entered the mouths of everyone (Except Kitty & Rhi), now occupying the space within their stomachs. Achima then wiped her mouth before casting her hands outwards, commanding the blood within the citizens' stomachs to harden before forcing a black spear out of their bodies. The spear sprayed the corresponding citizens' blood, inciting screams of agony from the citizens. The spears then retracted back into the stomach before stabbing out of their bodies once again. The process was repeated over and over again, creating a dark orchestra of screams. The blood then burst out of a single wound that was created from one of the spears, now forming a limb; an arm. The arm then grabbed a hold of each citizens' head before cleanly ripping it off of their shoulders. The bodies and heads then came tumbling down as many innocent souls started to pop up in the area.

Soon, Achima commanded the black blood to gather up the souls into a single black sphere that now rested in the palm of her hand. Before Achima could consume the souls however, she froze for a moment in awkward silence, staring into the nothingness that was the sky. "What do you mean?", Achima asked some unknown force that couldn't be seen. "I earned these souls myself, why should I give them to... You can get me up there huh? ... Fine, also there are... Two others here. Do I let them live? ... Try to kill all witnesses, I got it."

Achima then set the sphere down, letting the black blood liquefy and the souls float above the puddle that was just created. Achima was now casting her gaze upon Kitty and Rhi before she held her hands together. From one of her palms, a bone was sprouted. After Achima proceeded to rip out the bone, it was revealed to only be a handle for a black blood blade that was 4 feet in length and 5 inches in width. "I suggest that you draw out one of your weapons, if any, if you want to secure a chance at living."

Last edited by The Velveteen Rabbit! on April 28th 2016, 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Here Kitty Kitty, Nine to Eight? [Possible Gore] [Vel, Flair, and I]   Hey Kitty - Here Kitty Kitty, Nine to Eight? [Possible Gore] [Vel, Flair, and I] I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2016, 7:47 pm

When Achima killed all of the people, Rhi gasped. "You have no right to kill people!" the little witch whimpered, which was ironic considering she killed people for fun and left their souls lying around. When she was told to draw a weapon, a smile made its way across her face.

"Kiru buki! there was a slight flash and a knife appeared in the air. Rhi caught it and took on a defensive stance, still holding the kitty in her one arm. "I'll protect you. I promise." The little witch whispered to the cat.

"You picked a fight with the wrong girl." She growled, trying to sound as threatening as she possibly could. Rhi knew that Achima was a kishin egg, but that didn't stop the stubborn little witch from trying to save the fluffy cat in her arms. Animals were one of the most important things to Rhiannon.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Here Kitty Kitty, Nine to Eight? [Possible Gore] [Vel, Flair, and I]   Hey Kitty - Here Kitty Kitty, Nine to Eight? [Possible Gore] [Vel, Flair, and I] I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 7:57 am

The people exploded... All of them... Kitty had never seen so many people become food at once... What was that black gunk though...? It was weird and gross... It looked like the sticky stuff humans sometimes put on cracks. Eh, whatever. More interesting things seemed to be happening.

Kitty tilted her head and looked to the two human girls. They seemed to be ready to do something... WAIT. The small cat wracked it's brain. She knew this one... They were gunna... They were getting ready to... FIGHT. They wanted to fight? That sounded like fun... Besides, Kitty had heard her favorite command come from at least one of their mouths...

Kill.

With a flash of purple light, the small cat was gone, the light re-forming itself beside the small girl with the knife. It solidified into the form of a young girl in a baggy sweatshirt and shorts. On top of her head were a pair of pointed ears and behind her back was a long cat-like tail. From the top of her head hung two long chains, which lead to a pair of small dark-metal scythes similar to the one that had replaced her tail before. She gave off an odd aura, like that of a graveyard. A small smile stretched her lips. She was ready to play.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Here Kitty Kitty, Nine to Eight? [Possible Gore] [Vel, Flair, and I]   Hey Kitty - Here Kitty Kitty, Nine to Eight? [Possible Gore] [Vel, Flair, and I] I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2016, 10:34 pm

Achima no longer had any words to spare the duo. Murder was the only thing she could do now... That and ponder how their corpses would taste. Achima's Blood-Lust wavelength she inherited from Krystal was overpowering her original wavelength, intensifying her desperate need to tear her opponents to shreds. Without a second thought, Achima charged at Rhi and attempted to strike decapitate her with a swing of her sword. That alone was not all that Achima would throw at her. Followed by the sound of snapping bone and shredding muscle came four black blood tendrils barbed with bone that erupted from Achima's back. Each one attempted to peirce Rhi's side in the opposite direction that Achima swung her sword.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Here Kitty Kitty, Nine to Eight? [Possible Gore] [Vel, Flair, and I]   Hey Kitty - Here Kitty Kitty, Nine to Eight? [Possible Gore] [Vel, Flair, and I] I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2016, 11:09 pm

When Rhiannon was charged at, she promptly dropped her knife out of pure fear. "I-I didn't mean to make you mad!" The little girl squeaked as she avoided each jab from Achima swiftly. "Just don't hurt the little kitty and I-" the witch dropped off when she saw the other young girl now standing where the cat had been. "Um, hello..?" she said tentatively.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Here Kitty Kitty, Nine to Eight? [Possible Gore] [Vel, Flair, and I]   Hey Kitty - Here Kitty Kitty, Nine to Eight? [Possible Gore] [Vel, Flair, and I] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2016, 2:28 pm

Kitty took mere seconds to grab a chain and swing the small scythe towards Achima, grabbing the other chain with her free hand as she did so. This girl had more things to swing around than her... Oh well. She'd find a way to get out of it one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here Kitty Kitty, Nine to Eight? [Possible Gore] [Vel, Flair, and I]   Hey Kitty - Here Kitty Kitty, Nine to Eight? [Possible Gore] [Vel, Flair, and I] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here Kitty Kitty, Nine to Eight? [Possible Gore] [Vel, Flair, and I]
Page 1 of 1