Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2017, 8:43 am

"It's not plugged in to an amp," Lily said, handing it over easily. "But Jasmine has already tuned it. She said she's going to bring over one of her old acoustics for you to practice on." She smiled softly, seeming to love to watch her meister, in the midst of it all.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2017, 7:05 pm

"I-I see..." Nunally quietly said, carefully examining the instrument, meanwhile, she started downloading some courses to at least know some basics. The meister sat on a chair with the guitar in her hands and closed her eyes for a second. A small window appeared on her cyber lens. It displayed some page with notes. "L-Let's see..." Nana said quietly, feeling that her hand started shaking a bit, mostly out of excitement, partially out of uneasiness that she will play terribly. She took a deep breath and decided to start with a simple "do re mi" sounds. Nana made sure her fingers were touching the right strings, then she started the practice.
Do~!

Re~!

Mi~!

It was slow. It took her two seconds to play each sound, at least she managed to play 3 sounds correctly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2017, 9:48 pm

Lily nodded, sitting cross legged on the rug the Meister had picked out. She looked up at the woman with a smile on her face, trying to be silently encouraging as she sat and watched, an audience of one.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 5:01 pm

Nunally looked at Lilian and then at the instrument. "This is so difficult..." The meister commented, before taking a deep breath. Once again her fingers touched the strings to play.

Fa~!
So~!
La~!
Ti~!
Do~!

Nunally was trying her best to play and fluently change grips, but it was a difficult task. She lacked experience and practice. At least her attempts were a proof that Nana, in fact, had a potential to become a musician.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 8:44 pm

Lily giggled, amused as she watched her. "You're doing far better than most people would. It'll just take some practice."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 4:04 pm

Nunally shook her head. She was doing good only because she had her computer. "Well... It's because I have grips and notes on my lenses..." The meister said pointing her finger at her eyes. There were two glowing pictures displayed on them. Then she smiled. "Well... maybe I just need more practice after all..." Nana added, gently putting the guitar aside and stood up. "Hm... I think that having a band would be quite interesting" She murmured quietly, as she looked through the window.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 7:08 pm

Lily's brows knitted softly, a bit of surprise in her expression as she studied the woman. "Would you play guitar? And if so, in what manner?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 8:06 pm

Nunally quickly turned towards Lilian wth a huge blush on her cheeks. "I-It's not... I mean... It was just a thought, nothing more. Do you remember that mini-stage from the shop? I've just remembered it and it... caused me to say such silly things." The meister said, trying to explain herself. She noticed that she was thinking out loud a bit more than she probably should.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 8:51 pm

Lily laughed, shaking her head. "You'll learn, eventually..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 8:37 am

Nunally nodded, before approaching the door. "Let's check out what Joseph is doing..." The Meister proposed, before leaving her room.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 12:15 pm

Lily laughed, hopping off the bed and making her way over to the meister. "Probably hiding and pretending he's never touched an instrument." She said, more than a little amused over the incident.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 7:58 am

Nunally laughed quietly at the weapon's words and then shook her head. "Joseph, come out, come out wherever you are~!" She said loudly, with a very innocent voice and with a huge grin on her face
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 8:17 am

There really was no need for that; Joseph was in the living room, as was his twin. They had the television on, though Joe didn't even pretend to be paying attention to it. He looked up from his phone when the girls left the living area, but his focus was only half there, as well.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 11:37 am

Nunally approached the two slowly, smiling innocently. "What'cha doin'?" The meister asked as the siblings as she looked over Joseph's shoulder. She seemed to be in a great mood. It was difficult to believe that in the morning she was just a cold pupped controlled by an A.I. Nana was full of energy; she beamed with it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 11:38 am

He looked up from his phone, which he'd switched to social media before she'd come it. He seemed to just be going over the main page feed of some website or other, and wasn't particularly interested in it. "Television," he lied, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 11:44 am

Nunally believed his lie. "Oh? Television? Like the famous "Notflix"?" Asked the meister, filled with curiosity. She started walking around the room, everything was still so new and exciting for her. A happy smile wouldn't leave her face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 11:46 am

Jasmine laughed, shaking her head and pointing at the TV. "We don't have the 'flix on, just some cartoons."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 1:54 pm

Nunally nodded. "Ah, I see! I see!" The meister said. She wanted to do something! Go for a walk. Play with someone. Whatever! That unexplainable wave of energy and happiness seemed limitless.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 2:13 pm

Jasmine blinked at her several times, unsure if she was more shocked at the vibrancy of her unshackled personality or the fact that Joseph wasn't annoyed by it in the slightest. Shaking her head, she relaxed against the chair once more. "Sweetheart, I don't think any of us have the energy to do much more until morning-"

"It's fine." Joseph said, locking his phone and pocketing it before straightening. He untucked, smoothed out, and retucked in his shirt before head over to another chair and tossing his jacket on. "Do you want to go somewhere, Nunally?" He asked, the sleepy grogginess still apparent in his voice though he seemed willing to calm her own energy down.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 4:02 pm

Nunally stopped and started looking at the weapons. She knew they were tired! She wanted them to rest. The meister blushed and started waving her hands. "T-there's no need! I know you all are tired! Uh..." Nana went silent for a second, trying to come up with something. "It's just... I don't know... for some reason, the more I think about today and about the future, the more... well... The happier I become... I know, I'm a weird person but... Everything is... exciting..." She explained, feeling a bit awkward. The girl scratched the back of her head. "Hm... I think I'm just going to spend the rest of my energy studying...or something." Nana told them.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 4:10 pm

Joseph didn't give her a chance to follow through with her ideas, taking her hand as he began leading her to the door. "No, we're going out." He said, giving no indication that either of his sisters needed to follow. So... they didn't.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 5:37 pm

Nunally blushed deeply but followed the weapon nonetheless. For her, it seemed like she forced Joseph to go with her for a walk which made her feel bad. "W-Well... Let's just... Walk around our neighborhood and then return home...okay?" The meister suggested quietly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 5:46 pm

"Is that what you want?" He inquired, though he certainly didn't seem as though he would be convinced if she said as much.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 6:10 pm

Nunally felt weird for a moment. It was a feeling she couldn't describe. It was something between uneasiness and a deeply hidden excitement "Y-Yes..." The girl told him, almost whispering as she approached the door. What she didn't know is that her "brother" was in the area, which could mean trouble.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 6:20 pm

Holding her hand gently though certainly not loosely, he lead her from the apartment, locking the door behind them. In calm, easy silence, he walked with her down and out of the apartment building, looking around almost distractedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)
Page 32 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next