Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) Empty
PostSubject: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 7:16 pm

2:23 PM
Somewhere in Death City

Once again Aurora decided to skip school. Well, classes were boring, Adam's lectures were making her sleepy, her weapon was busy so he had no time for her, so her sister was busy too, apparently. The witch decided to go on a walk around the city. She felt so lonely. After a few hours of strolling without any goal, she decided to sit on a bench in front of a random fountain. The girl suddenly realized that it was not just some random fountain. She met the Death City's dragon and its rider near it. Good old times! Aurora closed her eyes for a second.
"Oh please, Lord Death, make this day entertaining!" The witch spoke quietly. She sighed. She wanted the old good times to return.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 7:33 pm

Should the girl have her Soul Perception active, she might have noticed a flickering of a purple and gold soul, gliding lightly across the nearby park. In a whirl, the soul suddenly blanketed to a blue-and-gold, as the being that held it settled. Her eyes brightened, pupils shrinking down to human size and irises expanding to normal proportions. Looking around, she smiled idly, breathing in the cooling air and relaxing under the sun's calming rays. Her ears twitched idly, picking around at the occurrences nearby, until she noticed a particular scent in the air. Looking over at the other witch, her ears keyed onto her words as her nose detected fox. Another witch! Grinning, she bounded over, hands folded behind her back, braided "pigtails" draped over either shoulder as she leaned towards her, eyes sparkling.

"Hello!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 7:48 pm

Aurora was enjoying that pleasant sound, the splashing water was giving. She put her arms behind her head and smiled. The weather was surprisingly good. A little nap seemed to be a good idea...
Oh well, not really. Not really, because her nap was suddenly and cruelly be interrupted by a sudden, loud "Hello!".
Aurora opened her eyes quickly and jumped off the bench. She turned towards the source of that voice like it belonged to a devil itself. When she noticed that it was just some random girl, she clenched her teeth. Who normal approaches strangers without any reason?! "Who are you? Why are you interrupting my nap?" The witch asked with an annoyed tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 7:52 pm

The girl cocked her head to the side, straightening. She rocked back and forth on her feet, dress waving back and forth with the motion. Reaching up, she tapped the side of her nose, watching the girl and beaming. "Soul Protect or not, I know a fox when I smell one," the girl said, voice far more toned down, at these words. The barest hint of an accent showed through in some of her enunciations, though what it was exactly was hard to place, fading as it was.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 8:04 pm

The witch sighed quietly. Did the god of death actually listen to her prayer? Well, apparently there was another witch standing in front of her. "Yeah, right...I'm a fennec Witch. Hm...I guess, you're a witch too. Well, that's cool. Still, you interrupted my nap. I don't like it when people interrupt my naps, y'know?" The witch said as she crossed her arms on her chest. Such a strange girl. However, at least meeting her was saving Aurora from the great boredom. "Anyway...What type of witch are you? I mean, what's your animal form?" She asked with curiosity in her voice
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 8:08 pm

By now, Aurora had learned that anyone keen enough to catch the moments that she dropped her Soul Protect could also tell the gold tinge that it held, from her wavelength. Besides, she had just been in her animal form, which she was unable to mask her soul in. In a plasmic flash of gold and purple, she shifted, however briefly, into the little sugar glider form of her familiar, shifting back before the proper color could fade into her fur. Instantly, as though it need not even be cast, her Soul Protect snapped into place. "Sugar Glider, DWMA witch meister."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2016, 5:30 am

Aurora watched the other witch with curiosity in her eyes. She seemed to be a strange girl. Well, one would say that every witch is strange, but thag Sugar Glider witch seemed to be even more strange than a stereotypical witch. Aurora casually put her hands into her pockets. She sighed, as she suddenly remembered that she left her cigarettes in her room.
"Sugar Glider, huh? So..uh.. What's your name?" She asked the other Aurora. She didn't expect that what happens next would not only make her day but also make her jaw drop to the ground
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2016, 5:43 am

"Aurora Boyd," she said proudly, having long ago adopted the name of her human father. There was a sparkle in her eye, a gleam on his face that said she was more than a little happy to have found another witch... especially one that actually bothered to talk to her. It used to be that most would attack her on-sight, a byproduct of her mother's actions and her coven's abandonment. Nowadays, under the protection of the DWMA, things were far calmer. Despite everything, though, she had yet to find anyone that shared a name with her, be it her first or last --- hell, even her middle name seemed strikingly uncommon. Oh, the shock she was in for...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2016, 6:14 am

Aurora's jaw dropped when she heard the other witch's name. She was both surprised and shocked. The fennec witch thought that her name is more unique. Well, maybe it was and she was just lucky enough to meet a person with the same name. What she didn't know is the fact that Aurora Boyd also possessed healing magic/wavelength.
"Wait...did you just say, your first name is Aurora...?" Aurora Foster asked, not believing her own and Aurora Boyd's words. Soon she laughed and put her hand on her forehead. The other hand, she placed on her hip. "Good Lord! What is this sorcery? Bahahah..! Oh well.." The fennec witch needed a moment to calm down. "What a coincidence! What an incredible coincidence!" The witch put her hands on her hips as a loud sigh left her mouth. "Alright, I've probably confused you enough. Let me explain my reaction. Well.. My name is..... Aurora Foster" She finally explained.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 12:57 pm

The last name keyed into her thoughts before the first name, but she smiled widely, looking at the other witch with twinkles in her orchid eyes, "Foster?" She said, though a giggle had escaped her, nonetheless, "Do you know a Joseph...?" Still, her focus darted away quickly, singling onto the girl, once more. "You are? And you're an academy witch meister? Really??? How have I not met you before!" The high-energy girl seemed close to bouncing, overjoyed by the new information.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 2:12 pm

Aurora Foster seemed to calm down a little, meeting other witches wasn't anything new for her. However, the fact that the other witch had the same name as she does, was quite surprising. "To be honest...I've never met any Joseph in my life so..No. But..Yeah. I'm a witch meister, I'm from the academy and my name is the same as yours" She replied as quickly as she could. The fact that they had never met before was indeed surprising. "So...I assume, you don't know too many witches, huh?" Aurora added as she sat down on the bench again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 2:16 pm

Aurora deflated slightly at this, seeming almost afraid, for the briefest of moments. "I've only met one other witch from the Academy... she... I don't know. We sparred, but I never saw her again after that. She was my friend's meister, but she disappeared..." A shrug followed, and she made no further mention of other magic users, too afraid of all others. "You... have a weapon?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 3:31 pm

"Sparred, huh?" The witch said with curiosity. She patted on the bench to give the other Aurora a sign to sit next to her. When she asked her whether Aurora Foster had a weapon, she rolled her eyes, remembering about her "busy" partner. "Yeah...I do... But he's in Europe helping his parents or something..." Talking about her weapon seemed to annoy her. "What about you? Do you have a weapon?" She asked, trying to smile.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 6:05 pm

She took the seat gladly, settling into place and smiling, closing her eyes and tilting her head towards the sky, "I do. Candy... she's a, ah..." the younger witch laughed nervously before turning her gaze to her, "She's a little unorthodox. Bladed bouncy ball. What about yours...?" Her tone said that she knew the topic of the other Aurora's weapon wasn't a fond one, but she was curious as to what it was that she used.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 9:05 am

Aurora Foster sighed quite loudly and closed her eyes. Thinking about her current weapon was accompanied by the feeling of annoyance. He never had time for his poor meister. "Well Heiko...well... He's a nice guy. His weapon form is a german gun. He's not my first weapon though. I used to wield two weapons: A sword and a fintlock pistol. But they... Well graduated and left Death City. I haven't heard from them since that day" The more she was telling the other witch, the more nostalgic she was becoming. The witch sighed loudly and looked at her leather glove that she always wears on her mechanic arm. Sadness striked her heart as she remembered her last mission with her former weapons.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 9:57 am

The younger girl looked at her, frowning after a moment, and soon offered a slight smile to her, trying to show empathy. "My... first weapon went missing, nearly a year ago... so did my current partner's meister." Her gaze went downcast slowly, and she shrugged. She and Candy had yet to figure out what had happened to their partners; likely, they would never know...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 10:03 am

Aurora suddenly patted other Aurora on the shoulder and gave her quite a warm smile. "So..We have even more in common than I thought." The witch told her. Well, she started to have a feeling that thanks to Aurora Boyd she might stop feeling lonely. Aurora Foster decided to change the topic. "So..Aurora, what is your magic?" The girl asked with curiosity in her voice.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 10:24 am

The girl looked at her, smiling gratefully at the change of topic, "I have a couple of different schools. Mainly, I use wind and healing, but I also know arithmetic, and one called Clairvoyance." A shrug followed and she held a hand out, channeling a combination of wavelength and magic, her pupils widening as her Soul Protect dropped. Purple and gold danced along her finger types, a glistening effect waving along the gold.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 1:19 pm

Aurora's jaw dropped once again. They had even more in common than she thought.
"H-Healing?" She repeated after her with a shock. The witch mindlessly looked at other Aurora's light magic show. "Come on! What do we not have in common?!" Aurora Foster asked quite loudly as she put her hands on her eyes. "Hmm... Alright! I know! You probably don't that dragon and his rider who flies from time to time above the city. Right? Right?!" The witch was trying to find as much differences between them as it was possible.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 1:28 pm

The girl's face flushed red quite quickly, and she looked down for a moment before pulling up her phone. Hitting the lock button, she forced the screensaver to appear, revealing herself and the boy in question. "We've been dating for over two years..." she said, voice sheepish. "Glyndwr... the dragon is Yurio. He likes sandwiches..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 1:53 pm

Once again, Aurora's jaw dropped. She was speechless. Not only other Aurora knew the famous dragon rider and his, uh, dragon, but she also was dating him. After a moment of total shock and confusion, Aurora Foster let out a sigh that was a sign that she gives up. "We have a lot in common..." She commented. Aurora pointed at the fountain. "It's time for a short story from ol' good me. Two years ago I was on a walk around the city. Suddenly I discovered this fountain. I decided to read a book on...Probably this bench, when I saw a huge dragon landing near this fountain. I was so afraid of him, so I hid behind it. However...The r-...Glyndwr decided to play hide and seek with me and along with Yurio they..kinda surrounded me? I used to be so shy back then. Anyway. That's how I met him. I don't think he remembers me thought.." She told her with a warm smile. Good old times.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 1:59 pm

Aurora shrugged; despite the length of dating, she didn't know a lot about his encounters with other academy students. Then again, Glyn was very much a person that focused on things that were important in the here and now. Mostly, she heard about things like failed partnerships and misadventures with Yurio. Still, she smiled, shrugging a bit. "I couldn't say if he remembers it or not. If you want, I can call him and we can all hang out?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 2:06 pm

Aurora foster shrugged. "If you want. I don't mind feeding Yurio with some sandwiches." She told Aurora Boyd with a wide smirk. The fennec witch stood up and put her fists on the hips. "I have a feeling that we're going to have a lot of fun together, Aurora!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 2:41 pm

From not having Soul Perception at all, Glyndwr went to being quite sensitive when it came to people's wavelengths. Sensitive enough, in fact, to notice when a witch drops her soul protect. The first time he noticed it, he thought that it was a familiar soul. He couldn't place it exactly at first, still being new to the whole sensing souls thing, but the second time it appeared he knew for sure it was his Aurora. Rather than actually going to go buy Yurio some clothes of his own as he was going to do, he pulled the dragon-turned-human who he was accompanying away from whatever store front he was eyeing and headed for the place that he had felt Aurora's soul appear fully.

He recognised the place place he arrived at as somewhere he had had an encounter with a funny little person a long time ago. The thought was a little funny to him, since he was here to find an Aurora; that thought became even funnier when he actually found two. A grin spread across his face when the thought of this fountain being some sort of Aurora attractant crossed his mind. 

"You two know each other?" He finally asked, looking to draw both Aurora's attention to himself and to Yurio who was currently in his human form, clothed in a garb of what looked like solid fire.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 3:09 pm

"Yeah!" Auro replied, giddy and happy as she smiled at the girl. Soon, her senses picked up the familiar pair of souls, and she was on her feet in a heartbeat, grinning from ear to ear at the sight of her two boys. "GLYN!" She shouted, running directly for him and burying her face in his chest, resisting her every urge to bounce in place. "This is my new friend, Aurora Foster! I was just about to call you~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next