Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2016, 5:45 pm

Anne-Marie watched her leave in confusion, sliding across the seat and out the same door. She dropped to the ground with a small thud, looking around for Erika and then following after her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2016, 5:57 pm

You see, if you wait inside of the truck, Erika placed her palm on the side off the bright pink vehicle, and as she clenched her hand, a pink layer on the truck began to unravel and disintegrate. At the front of the truck, the Death Emblem's eyes began to blink red as Erika activated the emergency tracking beacon. Someone from the Academy I work at will come and help you. They work with witches and should be able to find out if the person who did this to you is still around, or maybe even help you with your transition. The threads that covered the vehicle had now either disintegrated into nothingness or become part of a little blanket that Erika wrapped around herself.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2016, 6:19 pm

Anne-Marie frowned, walking up to her and placing a hand on the side of her cheek. She knelt down and looked Erika in the eyes, trying to piece together what she wanted to say. After a few moments of silence, she slowly said. "I...don't want you to l-leave." She murmured, each word coming out slow and methodical.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2016, 6:46 pm

Y-you. Her face reddening once more at Anne-Marie's touch. Vous devez attendre ici. Turning away from the knight so that she could hide her feelings. We shall met again. Erika would sprint off to where she discovered the knight. She moved at about half the speed limit, and fought to avoid looking back. within a 20 minutes a DWMA blimp land to pick up Anne-Marie.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2016, 7:21 pm

Anne-Marie didn't stick around to be picked up. She found herself compelled to follow the strange woman. So she made her way to a nearby farm and 'appropriated' a horse. She easily found the tracks of someone moving so quickly, and returned to the caves. By now police attention had died down, and so Anne-Marie found it easy to slip through the police lines and construction barriers and go back down into the caves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 12:05 am

At the end of the path that Anne-Marie had been frozen in there was no crystal to be found instead the path ended with a suspiciously flat wall. Erika used her threads as a barrier to deter people form coming this way. It was a pretty shoddy job that was put up quickly, and wasn't sturdy enough to resist being torn down.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 12:18 am

Anne-Marie found the shoddy attempt at distraction and dissuasion, tearing it down without another thought and heading into the cavern where she had previously been seal. She sighed softly, looking around for Erika and trying to ignore the pain in her gut that came from being back in this room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 5:53 pm

You totally got here faster than I thought possible. When the veil came down Erika was on the other side taking notes on the material that the Knight had been trapped in. She seemed thoroughly confused as she examined the space inside and outside of the structure.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 6:37 pm

"J'ai emprunté un cheval..." She murmured softly, cautiously stepping into the cave. This had been her prison for 800 years, and she would jot let it become so again. She kept a hand on her sword as she slowly approached Erika, scanning the room before focusing on the professor and smiling somewhat.

(I borrowed a horse)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 7:03 pm

Where did you even find one? As Erika turned back towards Anne-Marie her eyebrow twitch slightly upwards momentarily. Reste calme. There is no need to draw your sword. Erika said as she glanced to Anne-Marie's sword. She was confident that the witch who did this was long gone.

(stay calm)
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 7:31 pm

"Une ferme. Pourquoi avez-vous fui?" She asked, her hand dropping from her sword slowly as she came to sit beside Erika, looking at her with concern.

(A farm. Why did you run away?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 8:07 pm

I have a job to do. Erika held a fist size piece of the crystal up as she sat beside of Anne-Marie. You see witch magic, although complicated, it can be broken down into mathematical calculations. Once you understand or figure out what those calculations were it is, like, crazy easy to understand how it works. Seeming to rant more to herself than anyone else, Erika forgot for a moment that her company spoke mostly just French.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 8:57 pm

Anne-Marie hummed softly as she listened to the explanation. In truth, she didn't understand most of what Erika had just said, but she knew that some people just enjoyed talking out loud and having someone there to listen. So she stayed quiet, waiting for Erika to continue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 9:48 pm

As long as Anne-Marie would let her, she would continue, So you see, for most spells a certain amount of M. Joules needs to be maintained in order for a spell to last this long. She pilfered through her pocket and pulled out a her phone. With a few simple button clicks the phone would cast a bright light on the crystal. Now, if we can figure out the lattice structure of this crystal we can... Erika realizing she was officially monologuing cut cut herself off.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2016, 5:31 pm

Anne-Marie gave her a tender smile, reaching over and ruffling her hair gently, having slipped her gloves back off as Erika talked. "Vous êtes très passionné par ce que vous faites... C'est jamais une mauvaise chose." She murmured, pulling her hand away slowly.

(You are very passionate about what you do... That's never a bad thing.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2016, 12:05 pm

You seem so sure. Erika sighs, scrunching her forehead as she wills herself to make her decision. Nothing today went as she had hoped or planned it, but yet somehow she found herself happy with this chain of events. A vibrating sound would come from the professor, and she would reach back to her ear holding an Incom in place. Well you see, there was a change sorta, and I'm. She stood up before she continued speaking. Un moment Anne-Marie. She took her hand down from her ear and half turned so that she was facing slightly away from the knight. In doing so she revealed the little cartoony-skull shaped trinket. Yes. The rendezvous point.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2016, 12:29 pm

Anne-Marie reached a hand out, her nimble fingers gently brushing over the trinket in curiosity. She hummed softly, smiling to herself as she waited for Erika's attention t return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2016, 4:49 pm

New devon revenir, the teacher sighed removing the Incom from her ear. We should probably return that horse anyways. Erika grabbed a pretend set of reigns out of the air and an imaginary hat to imitate a cowboy forgetting that Anne-Marie predated them. Allons-y. Erika would start heading to the entrance to the cave grabbing the make-shit wall she made as she left this part of the tunnel. When it touched her hands it changed back into a blanket, and slowly the pink color returned to it.

Edit:(We should return. Let's go)

Last edited by Crowsnest on June 8th 2016, 9:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2016, 7:26 pm

Anne-Marie watched her curiously, unsure of the motions she was making. She frowned, before standing and following after Erika, heading out of the tunnels. She looked around for the horse she had taken, before realizing that it was nowhere to be found. She hummed softly, pursing her lip as her brow furrowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2016, 6:30 pm

[color=magenta]You're horse?ooked around past the police lines for the creature, sighing when she didn't see it. [color=magenta]Oh well, I guess we'll be walking.Erika draped her blanket over her shoulders and yawned, Oh, I'm so tired. With a shudder Erika began the long walk back to the truck hoping that Anne-Marie would follow.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2016, 8:35 pm

Anne-Marie frowned, then picked up Erika as she headed towards where the truck had been. She had no issue carrying the smaller woman, doing so without request or complaint and even keeping up a good speed despite the added weight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2016, 9:16 pm

Completely taken off guard from having never been carried in her working memory, Erika let out a large gasp. She wanted so badly to tell the knight to, Put me down right Fuckin now or so help me I will give you a most unpleasant death, but the words never made it out because Erika didn't actually feel that way. Since her eyes rarely ever opened anyways, she seemed to be asleep, but a quick and quiet, Thank you. escaped her lips as the knight carried her off.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2016, 9:40 pm

"De rien..." Anne-Marie murmured softly as she carried Erika across the highway and through a few forest paths, until the semi came into view.

(You're welcome)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2016, 10:49 pm

Waiting for them there would be a helicopter with an annoyed looking pilot inside.
Je dois marcher seul maintenant. Probably.
Erika would grab onto Anne-Marie's hand to lead her into the helicopter. It seemed to have been there for a while as it was off and the grass beneath it seemed to be brazenly standing up once more after having been beaten down by the wind pressure. Would you like to come with me et de voir les choses qui attendent. A warm smile and a little red could be seen on Erika's face as she slightly looked away.

(I should walk alone now. & and see what things await)
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2016, 10:56 pm

Anne-Marie looked down at her, her flushed cheeks and the way she was looking away. She pursed her lips, then pursed her lips. Quite suddenly, she wrapped her arm around Erika's waist, leaning down and gently pressing her lips to Erika's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next