Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2016, 11:22 pm

Anne-Marie caught her off guard once more as the knight brought her in for a kiss, put up no resistance and met the knight halfway for the kiss. She ran a hand through fiery red hair beside herself that she was doing this. The pilot blurted from his seat, "Really. You couldn't wait just five more feet til you were inside of the chopper. Really."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2016, 11:27 pm

Anne-Marie suddenly swept Erika back up into her arms, then carried her towards the chopper. She studied the vehicle for a moment, humming to herself before setting her in the cabin before climbing in after her. "Il m'a fallu un certain temps pour comprendre pourquoi vous agissez comme ça. Il est... depuis un certain temps quelqu'un a agi comme ça autour de moi." She mumbled, looking over at Erika with a small, somewhat relieved smile.

(It took me a while to realize why you were acting like that. It's...been a while since anyone has acted like that around me.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2016, 12:16 am

Il est un peu de temps depuis que j'agi comme ça autour de quelqu'un. She reached over to buckle Anne-Marie in before doing the same to herself. I am typically completely in control. It was a very nice change of pace though.

(It's been a while since I've acted like that around someone)
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2016, 12:34 am

Anne-Marie looked over at Erika, then slowly reached out, offering the teacher her hand to hold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2016, 1:00 am

Erika would interlace the hand with her own, before she realized a dire oversight she had made. Anne-Marie. The professor's head snapped to her. Do you know what America is?
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2016, 1:02 am

"A...mer...ica?" She slowly worked out, tilting her head to the side in confusion. "Qu'est-ce que c'est?" She asked. She predated even the earliest explorations and discoveries of the new world, and so the name America meant nothing to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2016, 1:23 am

So you see in 1492 a group of people are sent by this lardo king to sail to the end of the world and see if the world is flat. We all know that Kopernik had just recently proven the church wrong on that, but any... wait. Realizing that she was speaking in the wrong language once again, but still being in a lecture mindset Erika took a large breath and began to monologue. En 1492, un homme allait à la fin de la Terre pour voir si elle a été en forme de boule. Erika squeezes Anne-Marie's hand as she gets a more into what she is saying. Il n'a pas trouvé la fin de la Terre à la place il a trouvé mon pays d'origine . Une terre grande et riche qui n'a pas de droits. The professor faces Anne-Marie expectantly waiting to hear a question.

(In 1492 a man was going to the end of Earth to see if it was ball shaped. he did not find the end of the Earth instead he found my home country. A big and wealthy land that has no royalty)
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2016, 1:35 am

Anne-Marie listened closely to what she was saying, trying to take it in. Of course she didn't expect everything to be the same. All things considered, she had taken the news that she was 800 years in the future rather well. At the very least, she hadn't tried to attack the helicopter for being a dragon or some such nonsense. "Je pense que ce serait mieux pour moi d'apprendre ce à partir d'un livre. Avez- vous enregistrez toujours votre histoire?" She said with a small tilt of her head, looking deeply into Erika's eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2016, 1:54 am

You're right there are many books that could give you a better truth. Erika shrugged her shoulders. But I am a teacher, what can I do? Erika slowly slid her hand out of Anne-Marie's and placed both of them on her own lap as she was distracted by a thought
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2016, 2:02 am

Anne-Marie looked over at Erika with a frown, then crossed her arms. Once the helicopter started to take off, she very suddenly clenched her fists, skin turning white as she struggled to acclimate to the fact that she was now flying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2016, 6:42 pm

As Erika noticed Anne-Marie clenched her fists Erika placed her hand on the knight's back, hopefully providing her with at least a shred of comfort. It will be Ok Anne-Marie, Erika said as soothingly as she knew how to. As long as those blades spin, spin, and weave like that through the air they will produce a downward force that will keep us safe, and we'll have nothing to worry about. Erika had dropped the protection she normally kept around her soul feeling it unnecessary to hide herself around the knight or the pilot. As they approached the English Channel and headed one of the DWMA's European Branch's air bases, Erika would point out some of Anne-Marie's home's history that she missed: The Palace of Versailles that would have been built during Anne-Marie's natural lifetime, the Eiffel Tower that has stood for over 125 years, and the beaches of Normandy where a young country attempted to repay old debts to France 70 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2016, 7:26 pm

Anne-Marie said nothing, party because Erika had slipped back into English. She kept her grip tight on Erika's hand, still partly frozen in fear from the fact that she was flying. About halfway across the Channel, she started taking shorter and faster breaths, feeling so uncertain about being up in the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2016, 10:41 pm

Seeing that Anne-Marie's discomfort wasn't affected by her attempt at distracting her. Erika unbuckled her seat belt and stood in front of her. I don't know if you'll believe me, but I truly am sorry. Erika suddenly and forcefully slid the door to the helicopter open causing a large gust to be forced in from the difference in pressure. As the pilot looked back and said, "The hell are you," Erika responded with, Spin, Spin, and weave before she ripped him from his seat. With she grabbed him by his shirt and with the other she unbuckled his seat belt. She would toss him out, and, after activating autopilot, follow him down towards the English Channel her blanket trailing behind her like a cape in the wind. If Anne-Marie attempted to remove her seat belt, the spell that Erika placed on the knight's back would activate and durable, black silk would climb the straps to the buckle slowing her from removing them. If she stayed on the helicopter, she would continue onto the English Airfield. As she prepared another spell, she chanted to herself collecting a lot of magic causing her soul wavelength manifested around her as a large magenta orb.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2016, 11:06 pm

Anne-Marie's eyes went wide as she realized Erika was a witch. She quickly drew Winterthorn, the magic blade cutting through her attempts to bind the knight in place. She jumped out the window, falling like a rock towards Erika, sword in hand and at the ready. She realized that she was likely throwing her life away, but if it meant one less witch, it was worth it. As she fell, however, she was suddenly struck by a pain in her heart. She couldn't go through with this. She had already come to care for the small woman. And now she was going to fall into the English Channel and die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2016, 12:25 am

Anne-Marie had followed her from the helicopter, as Erika realized she panicked slightly and sped up her mantra. Though this was within the threshold of things she had accounted for it was a sign of a worst-case scenario. On the front of the pilot's short a large runic circle webbed out from his chest creating a cocoon around him and a parachute. Causing his body to, seemingly, rapidly accelerate upwards as the parachute got some lift. Erika spread her hands in front of her and created a black runic circle on the water's surface, which looked more like a spider web than a runic circle, that was 20 meters in diameter and moved with the waves. It slowly began to exuded a soft silk like structure on its surface. Erika would attempt to maneuver herself under the knight she had previously abandoned, and spread out her blanket to slow her fall holding two corners per hand. When she got next to Anne-Marie, she would hook her legs around the knight's waist before her blanket turned into an actual parachute dislocating Erika's left arm that held onto it in the process. Normalement, je vous traiter à dîner avant de prendre cette position. The smirk grew back onto Erika's face. Spin, spin, and weave. Erika then blushed before turning away from Anne-Marie as she remembered buying her food earlier. Oh wait... The two would fall three would fall slowly towards the the floating platform of silk whose durability rivaled that of one of the academy's weapons.

(Normally I would treat you to dinner before taking this position)
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2016, 10:29 pm

For once, it was Anne-Marie's turn to blush, looking away from Erika for a few moments as they floated towards safety. After a minute or two of thought, she gently pulled Erika close, kissing her tenderly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2016, 9:05 pm

Anne-Marie was so captivating, Erika didn't notice the pain in her arm from dislocating it at first either from the shock or from the soft warm lips embracing her own. She swallowed deeply as she paused for air. Slowly they would approach the platform, and when the three landed on the platform it was harder and much more solid than silk should have been capable of being. The witch, once she let Anne-Marie go would slowly attempt to back away. You shouldn't have followed me hear. The words came out like almost didn't have the strength to escape Erika's mouth. On the opposite side of the platform the pilot landed with a slight thud.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2016, 9:25 pm

Anne-Marie took in her words, then contemplated for a few moments. She gave her a small nod, and then stepped in close once more. She brought an arm around Erika's waist, pulling her close against her. She looked down at her, her lips curling in a small smile. "Tu es belle..." She murmured, before pulling her into another kiss and squeezing her gently, avoiding her dislocated arm.

(You are beautiful.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2016, 11:32 pm

And you are too good for me. The blanket reconstituted itself inside Erika's right hand, me tu confiance? She hesitantly embraced the knight with her right arm as a part of her mind remained distracted from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2016, 9:49 am

"Oui... Je te fais confiance..." She murmured as she held Erika close, hoping that the witch wasn't made uncomfortable by being held against the armored knight.

(Yes... I trust you...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2016, 6:32 pm

Erika placed her right hand on the knight's chest. I wish that you wouldn't. She looked away from Anne-Marie and back over to the pilot who layed on the ground unconscious. The waves from the English channel lapped over the edge of the platform threatening  to knock him off of it. Erika grntly pushed away from Anne-Marie and grabbed a handful of the spiderweb that they were all riding on. It looked as if something was travelling just under the surface from Erika's hand moving quickly towards the pilot. When it reached him it looked as if a hand grew from the platform and grabbed him securing him in place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2016, 5:16 am

À la prochaine Lady Knight. If you imagine a line that could bisect the patform that they were on that also went between Anne-Marie and Erika, the platform began two pinch in on itself and seperated there like a cell going through telophase. The Professor, with a twist of he fingers dragged the body of the pilot that was securely wrapped in the strong material of the cocoon over to her platform which began to rapidly accelerate away from the knight's. Odds were that the knight's platform would take her to England with the current alone. Erika's platform would slowly change shape into a more boat like structure.

( Until we meet again. )
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2016, 5:27 pm

((Sorry, I forgot it was my post))

Anne-Marie watched as her boat sped away, eyes filled with unshed tears as she raised a hand in a wave to the lovely witch. Of course, should the current bring her to England, she would have no clue what to do, being 800 years out of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)   800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

800 Years, the Long way Around (Join with Permission)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4