Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Late Night Wandering - Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join)) Empty
PostSubject: Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join))   Late Night Wandering - Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join)) I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 8:10 pm

2 am, Hook Cemetery. Rain was pouring down and lightning crackled. To most people, this night would have seemed creepy, but to a certain Kishin Egg this was lovely. Desdemona perched in a nearby tree and looked up at the sky, humming a little tune. "Ring around the rosie, pocket full of posie." she sang slowly. Desdemona was feeling particularly insane at the moment, and she was about ready to kill anything that moved. Her entire body was drenched in water, but the girl didn't care at all. She was grinning in a relaxed fashion, unable to sleep once again. "I wonder what little friend will wander my way?" The woman asked aloud. "Perhaps a meister, maybe a weapon..." Desdemona hopped down from the tree and sighed when she was drenched with mud...
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Late Night Wandering - Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join))   Late Night Wandering - Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join)) I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 11:57 pm

((OOC: Ohai. I just noticed this. Ya gotta tell me ya made the thread, silly Flair~))

Nearby, a small white rabbit moved. The rabbit looked to be in very poor condition, yet it hopped quickly across the ground. It's eyes were glazed over with an odd black and it's shaggy fur was caked with mud. It seemed to stop, turning it's head at Desdemona. The zombie-like rabbit made a dead sprint towards her, swerving around mud puddles in the process. It's black eyes looked soulless, empty, as if there was no rabbit there anymore. Most people would find it off-putting, but the monsterous being inhabiting the rabbit's body had a feeling that this person wouldn't share that view...
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join))   Late Night Wandering - Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join)) I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 4:54 pm

When she saw the rabbit sprinting towards her, vines sprouted out of Desdemona's wrists like she was ready for an attack. Once she saw the eyes of it, the vines vaporized. "A little black blood bunny!~" she cooed, kneeling down. "Hi there! My name is Desdemona!" The Kishin Egg continued to talk to the bunny like she would a toddler.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join))   Late Night Wandering - Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join)) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 10:50 pm

The small rabbit stared Desdemona in the eyes for a moment before responding. "I'm not a rabbit... I'd appreciate it if you didn't talk to me like a child." The bunny said in a voice that didn't sound a lot different than a grown man being drowned in tar. Kuro had been in hiding for quite awhile. Perhaps it was time to resurface...?
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join))   Late Night Wandering - Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join)) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2016, 12:57 pm

Desdemona blinked before she slowly nodded. This was a whole new level of weird, even for her. "Okay then, I won't. Although, what are you then? Not many things can transform into animals, and I can just kind of tell that you aren't a witch.." The kishin egg trailed off, not exactly sure how to treat the situation. "Um.. My name's Desdemona.. What's yours?" she asked in a feeble attempt to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join))   Late Night Wandering - Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join)) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2016, 2:19 pm

Kuro gave a long pause. "What am I...? I'd love to know that myself. I'd say a weapon, but I'm pretty sure even the corrupt ones are human. I'm not sure I qualify as human anymore. I'm more of a self-made monster if you ask me. However, if you'd like to be formal I will introduce myself as the black scythe, Kuro Ogama." The weapon replied, glancing around. "And for the record, this rabbit is just a host. I'm only replacing it's blood for now..." Added the monster as the rabbit's back spawned a small scythe blade, which liquefied into a thick black substance before re-forming into a long black python with red eyes coming out of the cut now left on the rabbit's back. It looked deep into Desdemona's own eyes, gently swaying back and forth.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join))   Late Night Wandering - Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join)) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2016, 4:39 pm

Desdemona nodded slightly, not really phased by the fact that Kuro was a self-made monster. "Nice to meet you?" She murmured. When the snake started to sway back and forth, the kishin egg felt a strange sense of peace wash over her. "Heh.. pretty snake.." She slowly reached out and patted the long python.

OOC: I'm assuming you meant for him to hypnotize her, if not let me know and I'll edit my post XD
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join))   Late Night Wandering - Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join)) I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2016, 8:15 am

OOC: Not really, he doesn't have that power. Though I suppose that the red eyes on the snake swaying back and forth would be a little hypnotic, so we can work with it.

As Desdemona placed her hand against the python, it would rapidly liquefy, engulfing her hand. This part needed to happen fast. Kuro didn't have time to think about it. A sharp pain would be felt in the palm of Desdemona's hand, and the a light pain throughout her entire body as the weapon flooded her blood-stream. The monster was beginning his work. Replacing her blood cells one by one. An all out attack on her body. At the same time, the weapon was forcing a sync to the rhythm of her wavelength. If they weren't in sync as meister and weapon, it could be disastrous. He had learned that from his second meister, and had slowly managed to learn to adapt to even animals.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join))   Late Night Wandering - Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join)) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2016, 7:41 pm

Desdemona let out a sharp cry of pain, whimpering. "What did you do to me, you stupid freak?!" She exclaimed, smacking the palm of her hand a few times in a weak attempt to dislodge Kuro. "Get. Out. Out Out Out Out Out!" the woman whined, laying down on the ground and curling up in the fetal position. Vines sprouted from Desdemona's wrists, her body sensing that it was under attack. The vines spotted the nearest thing that looked remotely like a threat on their own: the rabbit. They grew razor sharp thorns and tore into the body of the animal as their owner laid on the ground blubbering like a baby.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join))   Late Night Wandering - Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join)) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2016, 8:09 pm

The rabbit was torn to threads as the last of the black stream left it, entering Desdemona. When it did, the cut re-sealed itself as a black mark on her palm. All seemed to settle. The pain was gone. Desdemona's blood was gone too... It had been replaced by something better, if you asked Kuro. Your soul... Corrupt? Oh I like you. Kuro's voice echoed through the Kishin Egg's mind. Don't freak out, but there's a scythe inside of your blood stream now. The voice returned, more steady this time. Kuro had done it. He was now in control of the Kishin Egg's vascular systems. He had become a part of her.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join))   Late Night Wandering - Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join)) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2016, 8:54 pm

Desdemona jumped when the voice echoed throughout her mind. She peered through the sheets of rain pouring down and flexed her fingers. "Mhm, I've eaten an innocent soul.. or ten." Desdemona grinned. "So where the hell did my blood actually go?" she asked out of curiosity. "And what did you do that for?I was minding my own business, hanging out in a tree.. Are you gonna give me more power since you're like.. in me? hah, that actually sounds pretty dirty when you think about it." the kishin egg started rambling, only pausing to take a quick breath.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join))   Late Night Wandering - Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join)) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2016, 9:13 pm

Kuro gave a small laugh. I am your blood now. I attacked your blood cells to make room for myself, and in a few pumps of your heart, I took their place. The scattered blood cells that are left are being killed off. As for giving you more power, I'll certainly make it harder to hurt you. Considering you addressed the rabbit as a black blood bunny, you know what the stuff is, right? He questioned as black began to flow from the cut on her hand, taking the form of a long black pole with a circle on the top. Suddenly, from the circle, three red spikes shot back and a scythe blade shot from the other end, completing the scythe. In the blade reflected a man in his late twenties, a mop of long black hair covered his face. "I can do anything a weapon can do, and then some..." He added, a grin reflecting at Desdemona.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join))   Late Night Wandering - Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join)) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2016, 9:28 pm

"Okay, so you are my blood. Fascinating. huh." Desdemona hummed softly, taking a couple more steps so that she was under the tree. "Yeah, I have a basic knowledge of black blood. Did a little bit of homework right after I was corrupted." She said with a shrug.When the scythe formed, her shattered green eyes widened. "You're pretty interesting." she mumbled before she climbed up into her tree again. "But honestly? It's late, and I'm tired. Please shut up so I can maybe get some sleep for once in my life." she stated, yawning and poking the scythe. "Go awaaaayyyyy!" she whined to Kuro.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join))   Late Night Wandering - Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join)) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2016, 9:43 pm

Kuro gave a light sigh as the scythe melted back into the thick black liquid and retreated into her hand. Alright. I'll shut up for a couple hours so you can sleep, but I'm not going anywhere. I've picked my host now. He replied as the last of the blood closed off the cut on her hand. He could do silence. He didn't really need sleep anymore, since the host body was technically his. If the host slept, it was the same as him sleeping.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join))   Late Night Wandering - Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join)) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2016, 10:07 pm

Desdemona let out a loud yawn and shifted to get comfortable in the tree. She rubbed her eyes and then closed them, seemingly unperturbed by Kuro in her body. Sooner or later, she fell fast asleep. Small whistling snores escaped the woman's mouth as she dreamt, and occasionally Desdemona would groan.

She slept soundly through the night, only starting to stir at some time in the early afternoon. Her face was smashed against the tree and Desdemona was drooling. Snorting, her fingers twitched and she groaned. "You're not the bad person, I am." she slurred
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join))   Late Night Wandering - Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join)) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2016, 3:43 pm

Kuro remained in thought for the night. When Desdemona began to stir, he prepared himself. He had been thinking about it all night. They were in Hook Cemetery. That was awfully close to Death City. A trip into that place meant death for most Kishin Eggs or Dark Weapons. Steering clear would be their best bet at survival. What Desdemona was doing here in the first place was beyond him.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join))   Late Night Wandering - Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join)) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2016, 11:01 pm

Desdemona groaned, then mumbling a sleepy "good morning" to the monster inside of herself. "I was about to ask you if y-you slept well, but then I realized that you slept as well as I did. So terrible." She rubbed her eyes and got out of the tree. Her legs were numb and she fell flat on her face with a loud groan. "That was stupid of me." the kishin egg remained on the damp ground and closed her eyes again, making herself a little bed. "Oh, and don't worry about me being killed. I hang around Death City a lot, and no meisters and weapons really bother me so I guess I'm not on Death's list." Desdemona added like she had almost read Kuro's mind.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join))   Late Night Wandering - Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join)) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2016, 9:11 am

Kuro gave a sigh inside of her head. Being on Death's List isn't the issue. It's soul perception. If a meister sees a Kishin Egg with a Dark Weapon inside of them just kind of walking around, what do you think their job is? You must have been lucky to not run into anyone with that ability so far... Kuro couldn't help but question the thought process of his new host. It was dangerous to just wander through the city. Even if she wasn't on his list yet, the Bloody Black Scythe was. He couldn't count how many precautions it took to get him in and out of the school with Jun...
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join))   Late Night Wandering - Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join)) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2016, 9:21 am

"Okay, Okay, fine. I'll get outta the city or somethin. Some people have tried to kill me, but I'm pretty good at talking them out of it." Desdemona said lazily. Vines sprouted out of her wrists and she let out a long sigh. "This is the only ability I have so far. I'm not that great at finding people who won't resist being killed, but I suppose that you would be able to help out with that?" She asked Kuro, the vines evaporating and sinking back into her wrists. "I mean, I suppose hanging around Death City and looking for people that won't resist being killed isn't a great idea, but.. Ah, yeah. Who am I kidding. The longer that I think about it the less sense it makes. Are you going to stay in me for a while? I've never even had a partner, so I don't really want you to leave." Desdemona's flower dress fluttered around her ankles and she let out yet another sigh. "I've been kind of down recently, not really even been seducing men into my apartment and killing them gives me much of a thrill anymore. I need to find something.. bigger."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join))   Late Night Wandering - Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join)) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2016, 9:36 am

A large scythe blade shot out of Desdemona's back, breaking her skin. A large mass of blood began to well up as it shaped itself into a human-like appearance... More demon-like, actually. Kuro placed a hand on the woman's head, glancing around. "You keep me supplied with potato chips and souls, and I won't go anywhere. We can hunt anything you want. Meisters, weapons, innocents, other Kishin Eggs, magical artifacts, sky whales." He stated, bending himself over the woman's head and looking her in the eyes. "Something stands in your way, I'll do whatever I can to keep you alive and in fighting shape." He finished, sticking his tongue out of his mouth in an almost playful manner. Sill... Only one ability. That meant that she either had a single strong ability, or she was rather new to the whole serial killer thing. Either way, she seemed to have no issues with it, from what he could tell. It wouldn't be too much of a problem, provided he could get her through the first push for souls and into the kind of Kishin Eggs that scared the DWMA.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join))   Late Night Wandering - Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join)) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2016, 9:44 am

Desdemona cracked up at the sky whales comment. "Potato chips and souls.. I c-can do that." she said between breaths of laughter. "I've been a kishin egg for a while now, I'm just not that great at getting souls. I think I've got twenty something right now? Yeah, that sounds about right. Potato chips and souls. Yep, I can manage that." a bemused smile made its way onto Desdemona's face. "This sounds like this is gonna be one hell of a fun ride." she stated. The way Kuro looked or the fact he had just burst out of her back didn't seem to phase the woman in the least.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join))   Late Night Wandering - Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join)) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2016, 9:08 am

Kuro gave the woman's head a light pat, stretching as he did so. "I'm at about twenty myself, but I've been purged recently. I've been a Dark Weapon since I turned myself into a monster like this. On the upside, I'm immortal... As long as I have a host. Downside is that, without a willing host, I can't get anywhere." The monster stated with a sigh as he looked around the cemetery. "I think our best bet is to tail it away from Death City a little ways. At least out into another city of Nevada. If we go at least that far, we're free to do whatever. Kill, steal, hunt pigs. I don't care much." He finished, stretching his arms out and yawning. He liked this chick. She seemed like fun. If she could handle the Black Blood alright, maybe he'd stick with her for awhile. After all, Jun had proved that he could maintain a meister's body for quite some time so long as they didn't reject him.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join))   Late Night Wandering - Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join)) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2016, 11:39 pm

"So how do you know if an animal is a willing host, like the rabbit you were just in?" Desdemona asked with a tilt of her head as she got to her feet. "Hm.." Her shattered green glass eyes squinted as she thought, but then returned to normal as she had a lightbulb moment. "Would Vegas work? My ideal method of getting souls is seducing young men." Desdemona cleared her throat when she realized just how awful that sounded. "And then eating them." She added quickly. "Oh, and another thing? I usually need a nice long nap after I eat a soul, kind of like a food coma sort of thing. Weird, I know." She started off for the exit to the cemetery. A couple of people just arriving stared at Desdemona. Who's the weird girl talking to herself covered in mud like that and what is she doing here? they whispered. Desdemona heard these comments and gave one of them the middle finger before she walked out and leant against the wire fence that surrounded the cemetery. "So, apparently people think I'm nuts. What else is new." she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join))   Late Night Wandering - Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join)) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2016, 1:52 pm

Kuro gave a light shrug as he retreated into Desdemona's back. I mean, I can just possess small animals for the most part. As for Vegas, I'm down. You'd think it'd be easier to get away with things there. Perhaps we should head off soon though, people can be trouble if you let them walk away with your face in their mind, y'know?~ He answered within her head, so as to not attract attention.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join))   Late Night Wandering - Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join)) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2016, 10:39 am

Desdemona wasn't expecting Kuro to answer in her head, and she started for a moment before calming doen enough to nod. "Good point," she answered quietly, starting down the road. Spotting an innocent looking boy crying near a grave, Desdemona chuckled softly. "Do I have to ask your permission to grab his soul? Little kids tend to taste the best, but I can't typically lure them,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join))   Late Night Wandering - Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late night wandering ((Eme and I, request to join))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next