Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The bear and the sword (Jt and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2016, 10:15 pm

The bear nodded at Sora, grateful for the weapon's information. Kuma then stood, scanning the area "Where is it?" He asked, it was obvious he wanted to get registered now, despite how early it was, The sooner I get registered, the better, it'll nag me to no end if I don't do it soon.., the bear teen thought with a serious and determined look on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2016, 5:34 pm

Sora let out a small sigh. It seemed that he was fully focused on registering right at that moment, even if the school was still closed for a few hours. Can't be helped, really. However, she wasn't exactly that eager to go to the school right at that second. "Uh, Kuma, it's not open right now. Plus, I'm in my pjs, not exactly ready for a trip to the school. However, if you want, we can go to my place and hang out there for a few hours."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2016, 11:51 pm

Kuma pouted a bit when he learned that the academy wasn't opened at the moment, he was looking forward to getting started as soon as possible. The werebear let out a short sigh, and nodded to Sora, he wouldn't mind waiting at the weapon's house, but he was itching to be productive. "Alright" the teen said, waiting for Sora to lead the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 12:27 pm

Sora nodded, and headed toward her apartment. Hopefully, all of the arguing will die down from her neighbors. And as she approached the building, it seems that her hopes had come true. The apartment building was rather quite, actually, probably everyone off to their job. Which is good, since she was bringing a boy in with her. Would he count as a pet or a roommate? Assuming he stayed with her rather then the park. Well, she led him to her room regardless, rubbing her arm. "It's not much, but uh, welcome."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 12:56 pm

When at Sora's room, the werebear sniffed the air a bit, before looking a around like a curious child, This beats sleeping on a bench, that's for sure, the teen thought before looking at Sora and nodding "It is good" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 3:24 pm

Sora sat down on the mattress, patting the spot next to her. "Well, I wouldn't go as far as to say it's good. But it is definitely not the worst. But, go make yourself comfy. We can do some talking or relax for a while until the school opens up."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 5:43 pm

Kuma thought for a bit before plopping on the ground and opening his satchel, pulling out a small chunk of wood. Once comfortable, the werebear summoned his rock covered claws and started to whittle the wood into a deer of some sort, humming softly a song he'd been taught in the past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 7:56 pm

Sora watched Kuma go at the wood. Not exactly what she meant, but if he enjoyed it, then she had no reason to stop it. Besides, it'd be adorable on her table. After a bit, Sora laid down, relaxing as she watched Kuma.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2016, 9:34 pm

Ooc: Should we Timeskip?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2016, 9:41 pm

*Sure*
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2016, 10:00 pm

After carving the deer from the wood and placing it on said table, Kuma had fallen asleep curled up in his bear cub form, and would stay asleep until Sora woke him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2016, 8:59 am

Sora spent a few hours doing different chores. She cleaned the house, took a shower, and did some laundry. By the time she was done with everything, the school should be open. So, Sora knelt down by Kuma, shaking him gently.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2016, 6:39 pm

The bear cub Kuma slowly blinked and stretched with a yawn as he woke up, the teen enjoyed sleeping in cub form, it helped him sleep like a baby. Once fully woke, Kuma turned to human form, "Is it time?" He asked, a bit of xexcitement twinkling in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2016, 8:13 am

Sora nodded, grabbing a bag. It was more of being used as a purse then anything else. Anyway, Sora grabbed her keys as well, locking the door behind her. She then led Kuma toward the school, not too sure of what she should talk about.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2016, 7:11 pm

As Sora lead Kuma to the school, he kept a serious, determined olol no his face, nothing awas going to break his focus. Until he say the school itself. When actually at the foot of the DWMA, Kuma again had had the look of a mystified child, What a building! It must have taken decades to get it the way it is now!, the teen thought as he let his eyes wander.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2016, 3:06 pm

Sora looked over at Kuma, giggling a bit. It was funny to see such a reaction. It was like a little kid in a toy store, so excited about looking up at such a building. Well, Sora motioned to Kuma, starting to head up the mountain that is the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2016, 6:38 pm

Kuma narrowed his eyes a bit at the stairs, wondering why the were so long, Perhaps it's a test to see if one is worthy to even approach the doors?, the bear thought, and suddenly pumped with determination, started to jog up the stairs, I will make it!!, he thought. To someone else, it'd seem like he was overenthusiastic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 8:49 am

Sora sighed, hoisting her backpack. Well, great, looks like she was running up the stairs. So, Sora started her accent, making it up about halfway before wanting to lay down and sleep. After 5 more steps, she laid down, taking a breather.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 5:57 pm

Kuma felt his adrenaline build as he climbed up those stairs, but suddenly something off, as if something, or someone was missing, then it suddenly occurred to him. Sora. The werebear stopped and looked back, seeing the weapon lying down on the steps. Kuma frowned a bit in worry, he assumed that she'd been hurt, so he went back down to her and decided to give her a hand, or more like arms, because without waiting for a response from Sora, Kuma scooped her up bridal style and continued upwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2016, 8:23 am

Sora soon found herself lifted up, being carried up the stairs in a bit of an embarrassing fashion. However, she was a bit too tired to really protest, and she didn't have to walk or run up the last half of the stairs. So, totally worth it in the end.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2016, 10:50 am

Kuma would carry her all the way to the top before setting her down, sitting down himself to take a quick breather. The long haired teen looked up at the entrance, Well, here we are, he thought, standing once more, ready to go.

Ooc: Sorry for the wait, dealing with things this weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2016, 11:07 am

Sora sat down next to him, slowly catching her breath. Man, she really hated those stairs. Wouldn't it be too hard to install a elevator or a escalator or at least something? She'd take having a ramp and and a horse ride. "Thanks for that, Kuma..."

OCC: *Sorry, I forgot to post.*
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2016, 9:03 pm

Kuma gave Sora a warm smile and a nod in response before standing, the teen was ready to continue on, though, he didn't wait a bit for Sora to catch her breath a bit. After the short break, Kuma would hastily head towards the entrance, not thinking about the possibility that he could be seen a threat.

Ooc: I'm no better >~<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2016, 7:52 pm

Sora groaned a bit, jogging up to catch up to him. The receptionist there was okay, and gave them the forums to fill out, which Sora helped when she needed to.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2016, 10:10 pm

When given the forms to fill out, Kuma realized he didn't have much skill in writing, or even reading or that matter, Kuma could tell you only a few big words, but he was usually basic. Needless to say, Kuma asked for Sora's help throughout the form, more than he would've liked to, I need some more education, he thought in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The bear and the sword (Jt and I)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next