Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2016, 11:50 am

I'M ALIVE PEOPLE!!!! Sorry for my prolonged absence for the site guys. I have been in a whirlwind actives and obligations since late April that have ranged from my final semester and graduation from college to a two week trip to England and then starting my third shift job back up and leaving for a few days to go to a summer camp for nerds!!!!! Bottom line is, I'M BACK BABY and now that things have started to settle down I will soon be posting on the thread I'm in, making new threads and creating new and exciting characters to use on the site. So, I will see you all around the site soon enough.

Hatter94 AKA Hatty
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2016, 1:48 pm

YAY HATTY!!
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2016, 2:02 pm

Oh. Hey. Hatta. I was wondering where you got off too. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2016, 11:28 pm

Nice to know, don't know when this was posted but good for you! Plus welcome back... I guess? XD Either way even if this is majorly late, welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1