Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) Empty
PostSubject: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 10:33 pm

The dorms are the common place for all of the girls at Shibusen who would rather live there than some appartment somewhere. There are three floors, one bathroom and restrooms on every floor. There is one community kitchen in the ornate building. There are two to three beds in each room, all are supplied with desks. Have fun, watch out for the witch, and romping is generally prohibited after curfew!
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 7:46 pm

Asako, a weapon who had lived in the dorms for a few months now, walked along the halls on a pursuit towards the kitchen. Her pace was matched to the beat of the rather loud music that was playing from her DeathCandy headphones. "Hmm... I wonder what they have to eat?" She asked herself and shook off her headphones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 7:55 pm

Sonata had parted ways with her partner in the common room, and she was heading up the stairs to her room.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 2:11 pm

ooc: Before I join, may I move this thread to the "Dormitories" section of the Academy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 3:12 pm

(OOC: Woah, there's a place like that? totally! Umm, I know you're an admin, and just wondering if you could please look at my witch if you can find the time? Penelope Bellum. Thanks either way!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 11:23 am

Gibler Jab walked into the dorms. " Mermermer mer mer mer." she somewhat sang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 1:45 pm

Sonata glanced down at the weapon, raising one eyebrow skeptically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 1:50 pm

Gibler noticed Sonata looking at her, and rubbed the back of her neck. " Oh, heh heh. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 4:05 pm

Asako opened the fridge and saw someone's lunch that was stored for the next school day. Looking to see if the coast was clear, the weapon stole the lunch and ate it as she walked down the hall.

With a smirk, Asako muched away at the very well made sandwich that had been left unattended. "If they don't want other people to eat their food, they should say so."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 6:31 pm

Gibler Jab looked down the hall noticing Asako. She ran over, and saw the food. " Eating someone's food I see. What if that was Sonata's?" She said with a questioning, raised eyebrows, smiling, suspicious kind of look.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 10:20 pm

"Umm... I wouldn't care?" She replied with a raised eyebrow and sighed before shoving past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 11:01 pm

Momoka entered the shared kitchen and opened the fridge for some juice, only to find that her lunch had been ravaged. "My sandwich!" Momoka cried as she fell to her knees a bit melodramatically. "Who would do such a mean thing?" she sobbed, her face positioned towards the floor and enveloped by her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 1:00 pm

" Oh! Well then!" Gibler said in an overly exaggerated expression. She turned and looked at the girl on her knees. " A mean person.." she mumbled looking back at Asako, then walked over to Momoka. " You gonna be okie?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 1:46 pm

Momoka sniffled with her hands in her lap and murmured "I think so... I mean, it's not like they did it on purpose right?" She looked up at the girl with her deep, blue, puppy dog eyes and tugged at the blonde-haired woman's sleeve, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 2:00 pm

Gibler looked everywhere but the girl tugging on her sleeve. " Ummm.. Sure.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 3:15 pm

Momoka smiled and wiped the last of her tears, getting off of the kitchen floor as she did so. "Thanks, I really needed that. I'm Momoka Mori, but Momo is fine! I just got here a couple of days ago." the weapon said with the slightest hint of an Asiatic accent. Already she had recovered from the travesty of having her food devoured and exuded a charming, bubbly aura.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 3:20 pm

" Nice to meet you Momoka. I'm Gibler, and I just got here yesterday." Gibler said, giving a small wave. She gave off a nice, random kind of aura of awkwardness. " Mermermer mer mer mer." she quietly sang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 3:26 pm

Momo smiled and her ears twitched with surprise as she heard her new friend sing. "What's that? A song? Are there lyrics? You should teach me!" she blurted out racily. In an instant Momoka changed the topic, asking where dorm 413 was; the girl was desperately eager to meet her roomies, whoever they were.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 6:17 pm

Asako looked over and shrugged. "Oops, sorry." She replied with over exaggerated signs of apology.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 2:13 am

" Hmm? Oh there are no words, because I'm just singing randomly." Gibler then answered her next question. " 413? I think I'm somewhere near 413, but I can't remember.. Let me check." Gibler reached into the pocket of her skirt, grabbed the paper, looked at it, and gasped. She checked again. She looked up with an excited look on her face. " I'm 413, too!" She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 10:50 am

Momoka squealed in happiness "We're gonna be roommates!" She practically squealed, taking Gibler's hands in her own. Hearing Asako's sincere apology, Momo replied "Don't worry about it! What's your name? I'm Momoka Mori. It is nice to meet chu!" finishing off her introduction again with an Asian lisp.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 12:05 pm

Asako merely stood up, shoving the wrappers from 'her' lunch into her pockets and leaving the lunchbox behind. "Good for you..." the weapon replied and walked down the hall. "Hey, Sonata... don't forget we need to train later." She added quickly then strode off to herroom, which was in the same direction of Gibler and Momoka's...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:31 pm

Looking back from Asako, Gibler exclaimed, " This is gonna be awesome! Umm.. I think it's this way.. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's this way." She started going in the same direction as Asako, counting the numbers on the dorm room doors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:42 pm

"I think I see it there." Momo said, pointing to a door emblazoned in gold lettering the number 4 1 3. She tiptoed ahead and reached into one of her many uniform pockets, pulling out an ornate, dorm room key. She waved her key at Gibler and smiled. To the side of her door was one of those hotel luggage carts; on it was a white suitcase with light blue stripes, as well as several pink charms. One of the charms was even in the shape of Lord Death's head. "My suitcase!" Momoka exclaimed, happy to be reunited with her stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:47 pm

" Oo! Cool! Mine's already in the room though. And my key is..." Gibler reached into her pocket and pulled out her key," Here." She smiled, waved her key back, stuffed it back into her pocket, and walked up to Momoka. " I think imma decorate it to make it look awesome."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next