Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I) Empty
PostSubject: Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I)   Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2016, 11:35 pm

It was a cool night in Florida, especially near the beaches, the sun bathed the sea with a beautiful orange and scarlet, a perfect night to go on a walk, have a drink with friends, or just relax on the beach. It seems that's what a group of guys decided to do that night. A group of men, all shady looking individuals, gathered at a dock, drinks in their hands while they chuckled about the things they planned to do that night, and among those men was Cipher Que Maledicit. The eyepatch wearing demon wasn't joining in the conversation, but he wasn't any less excited. He had invited two young men he had met earlier that week, and he was very interested, They seemed so fascinating, I just had to invite them to Sinner's Island~ lot's of fun to be had there, Cipher thought with a chuckle, though of course, he didn't JUST have fun in mind, he also had business on the brain. Mel and Axyl had potential, and he had a deal to fulfill, if the cuties were good actors they'd help a bunch, and perhaps they could help him with future schemes.  

Cipher has told the two to meet him at the dock, and he could hardly wait, tonight was going to be so much fun!
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I)   Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2016, 10:37 pm

Hesitantly and against his better judgement, Mel arrived in a suit to the dock. He traveled relatively often, but his reasons for traveling this time were much different. When he arrived he had noticed the deal demon among the men at the dock, and casually walked up a little behind him. He stood basking in the setting sun as he felt strength rush stronger and stronger through his veins as each additional moment passed by. Though beaches weren't his favorite place this sunset was a scene to behold. "Mr. Maledicit" HE silently stood there in a suit not quite sure what to anticipate as he waited presumably for a boat to come and pick them up.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I)   Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2016, 11:02 pm

Axyl arrived in rather casual clothing, his hands stuck into pockets of some torn up blue jeans. "Mr. Maledict, Melrose." He greeted as he walked up behind Mel. He looked out at the setting sun with a soft sigh, letting the breeze blow through his hair. The salty smelling air.. the breeze.. Axyl had only ever been to the ocean once, but then was when he decided that it was one of his favorite environments.

OOC: Am very sorry for the short and rather late post.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I)   Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2016, 11:51 pm

When the two arrived at the dock, the demon could hold his excitement any longer, and greeted the two with hugs while he floated. "I'm glad you two strapping young gentlemen could make it~" he said as he took his place on the ground once more "We're going to have so much fun" he snickered. The blonde haired being looked at his pocket watch again before looking out to see, the light of a boat coming from the distance, getting closer "Our ride is almost here...But...Want to get there the fast way?" He whispered to the two.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I)   Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 6:31 am

Mel cautiously looked the demon of deals over as he suggested a less intimidating way of crossing the water than the boat. His posture showed almost relief when an offer was made for an alternate path, but he still had a look of skeptisism painted across his face when he asked, "Sure, what do you have in mind." Almost anything would trump crossing over this death pit in a boat in Mel's opinion.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I)   Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 6:47 pm

"Whatever you want to do, Mr. Maledict," The red head said with a soft frown. "Remind me what exactly we are doing here other than merely following after a psychotic demon?" Axyl asked as he tilted his head slightly. His tone wasn't rude, simply curious. A hand nudged Axyl's glasses up his nose as he looked around intently.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I)   Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 8:02 pm

When asked why they were invited, Cipher grinned "You're here, young man, because you're both interesting individuals, and you surely have some very useful skills, am I right?" He then pat Axyl on the head "You're also here because you're both adorable~". Cipher turned his attention to Mel "And what I had in mind was a little portal travel~", the demon then snapped his fingers and a purplish blue portal opened in front of them, on the inside would like what it would in reality, but with a pinkish hue, and large clouds in the sky that varied in color could also be seen, and numbers and letters floated around, "After you~" Cipher said, signaling for the two to go in first.
If they went in, they'd probably  notice the ocean wasn't moving.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I)   Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 5:49 pm

Melrose lazily gazed into the portal, impressed by what he had just witnessed. "How incredibly practical." Though Mel didn't fail to note that the ocean had stopped moving, something made Mel want to experience this new, novelty that was created right in front of him. This same something, Mel believed, was what motivated him to leave the safety and comfort of his apartment and venture to the beach risking his immortality. Cipher was an interesting character, and Mel would skeptically step into his portal to experience the surprise that he had planned for them.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I)   Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 7:46 pm

Upon being patted on the head, Axyl simply frowned. Once Cipher summoned the portal, the hunter's axe examined it before he slowly stepped into it.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I)   Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 8:52 pm

Once inside, they'd hear various distance sounds, like laughter, music, screaming, dogs barking, watermelons exploding, etc, and the source of the sounds were the mysterious, multicolored clouds in the sky, and if they looked carefully, they'd see images in the clouds, some pleasant and some more nightmare based. A ways across the ocean was another one of these clouds, but it was so far that it's contents wouldn't be able to be seen. Cipher pointed to the cloud out on the water "That's where we need to go" he said, before doing something that would be impossible in reality; he stepped down on the water as if it was solid ground.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I)   Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 10:25 pm

The view was sublime. The rose tinted reality defied imagination as many of the truths that Mel thought were undeniable simply took a lunch break. This man, what was he? The thought echoed in his head so many more times than he thought it could over the course of a second, repeating itself everytime a new never before seen sight, oddly specific sound, impossible texture, or improbable smell assaulted his senses. Mel soon grew teary eyed. No matter how still things seemed to be they would all disapear eventually. "All of it will fade eventually." Mel whispered as he quickly took pace ahead of the Demon of Deals. The tears that went down his face left burn marks as the skin beneath them sizzled his skin. Mel's thoughts lingered on the man behind him. Maybe you could be my miracle...
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I)   Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 1:19 pm

Axyl blinked, looking around in the clouds. "Huh.. Mr. Maledict," he asked after he saw the deal demon step into the solid water. "Are you perhaps.. A demon of chaos?" the hunters axe brushed his long hair back curiously, an uneasy feeling starting to settle in his stomach. The teen slowly stepped on the water after he asked this question, startled that he didn't sink.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I)   Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2016, 9:19 pm

When asked if he was a chaos of Denman, the blonde haired being winked, "You better believe it, babe" he said, giving Mel a raised eyebrow of confusion before turning his attention back ot the island in the distance. "Alrighty, boys, for this to work you'll have hang on tight to me~" said the demon, suddenly he summoned a grappling hook and shot it towards the island, and though it would be impossible to tell from the distance, it hooked onto one of the colored clouds hanging over it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I)   Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sinner's Circus (Grey, Flareon n I)
Page 1 of 1