Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nightly hunt (Closed, Grey n I)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Nightly hunt (Closed, Grey n I) Empty
PostSubject: Nightly hunt (Closed, Grey n I)   Nightly hunt (Closed, Grey n I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 2:32 pm

The sun was going down on a humble little park, and parents started to take their little ones home, however, there were a few park dwellers that decided to linger a bit longer, one of them was Salem Ravensdale. He was looking for a meal. Luckily for him, a man had decided to go on a nightly stroll, so bouncing his black ball, Salem casually started to follow his next victim.

The man suddenly felt wary, and chills went up his back, he knew someone, or something, was following him. The man over his shoulder and saw Salem, looking up at him innocently while holding a black ball, "Why, hello, son" he said, relaxing, it was just a kid, "Where's your mommy and daddy?", Salem gave the man a sweet smile before replying "They're dead~" he chirped. Shocked, the man stuttered "P-pardon?" He asked "They're dead, and soon you'll be too" Salem said as his innocent look became a sinister one, and with that, the young demon conjured his shadowy tendrils and aimed them at the man's throat. The last thing anyone would hear from the man was a shrill cry out for help that would echo through the streets.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Nightly hunt (Closed, Grey n I)   Nightly hunt (Closed, Grey n I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 11:04 am

As the dark, purple, night's sky took over the the background that draped over the city, a skeletal dog about the size of a Husky sprinted down the street. In its chest cavity was a sickly green flame that illuminated the asphalt beneath its feet. Hot foot prints left claw marks in the tar as it fearfully ran from an unknown pursuer. In the distance behind it the sound of an accelerating moped could be heard, as it sprinted towards the park in the hopes to find some sort of sanctuary.

Grey was speeding down the street after the monster that he had been hunting down for weeks now when he heard the man scream in agony. He put as much pressure as he could on the accelerator assuming that the undead abomination he was hunting was the source of  the cry until he caught sight of Salem illuminated by the light that the undead dog' flames cast. This face was a familiar one, and it was one one who Grey planned to address immediately. Grey tightly clinched his brakes and turned his shadowy, black Vespa making it slide to a stop in the dirt. Grey parked his bike maybe 30 meters away from Salem as the glowing green dog ran for its life. "You"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Nightly hunt (Closed, Grey n I)   Nightly hunt (Closed, Grey n I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 2:05 pm

Now covered in blood, Salem had just finished enjoying his supper, feeding off the man's pain and terror, That was quite filling, the demon thought, Perhaps I can actually go a few days without-, Salem didn't finish his thought as Grey caught his attention. Now, Salem felt full, but he didn't mind indulging himself in a little extra, I don't want to seem greedy, but a little dessert never hurt anyone~, the small boy gave Grey a sweet smile, "Why hello, a surprise seeing you here again~" he giggled.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Nightly hunt (Closed, Grey n I)   Nightly hunt (Closed, Grey n I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 5:54 pm

Just like the last time Grey was at a bit of a disadvantage because of the time of day, but unlike last time he was already warmed up and ready to go. With a flick of his arm his weapons case opened up and his long, thick coat began to billow in the wind. The little bit of light that made it's way down from the dark purple sky flashed off of the loner's blade as he twirled it out of its abode and put it where it belonged, in his hand aimed at an enemy. In his other hand were flash bangs that he had personally created that waited to bite at the ground or at the enemy at his command.

"Eclipse"

Grey stated with a bit of gruff making his voice scratchy as it became readily apparent that this took much of Grey's focus. His soul manifested around him casting off a dim neutral light as he felt the power of the monster he had consumed swelling in him waiting to be released. The soul manifested as a large white ball with a mouth, and within the dim light caused by his soul a copy of him rose from the shadows. This one had a smaller identical soul that also manifested. Both were armed and ready to defend themselves as their souls faded almost as quickly as they had appeared.

"Let's see if things are different this time, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightly hunt (Closed, Grey n I)   Nightly hunt (Closed, Grey n I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightly hunt (Closed, Grey n I)
Page 1 of 1