Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kyle Grimminger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kyle Grimminger Empty
PostSubject: Kyle Grimminger   Kyle Grimminger I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2016, 8:38 pm

Kyle Grimminger IxO4hs3

Kyle Grimminger

Gender/Sex: Male.

Weapon: Austin Banks.

Love Interest: None yet, subject to change but it'd be difficult.

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Straight as heck, even if he doesn't really care anyway. Romance is stupid and pointless to him.

Appearance: Kyle's pretty short, 5'4 in fact, which makes sense due to his young age. He isn't exactly muscular either but he gets the job done and is able to keep his body fit. His brown hair is a complete mess as it is downright impossible for him to style correctly. He keeps it fairly short but he's completely given up on trying to make it look decent. His big, blue eyes combined with his small pointy nose makes him appear younger than he actually is. Often, Kyle is confused for being thirteen or even twelve years old. As for his clothing style, Kyle keeps it nice and simple. He's usually seen wearing a light blue hoodie with the words 'KEEP UP' printed on it in a big, graffiti-like font along with baggy grey joggers and white sneakers. Some notable things about him is that he's never seen without his red baseball cap on, usually backwards, and his skateboard. Speaking of his skateboard, it looks and is just your average skateboard, in fact it looks quite old and used. A nice touch Kyle added recently was that he got a 'DEATH CITY' sticker and put it on the bottom of his board, skulls and everything! All in all, Kyle seems to be your typical street-kid that skates everywhere they go which could make it so that people see him as lazy and informal, which is only partially true.

Personality: Kyle is a fairly laid-back individual who likes to stay on the background, never trying to cause a scene or stand out so he can do whatever he likes. This doesn’t mean that he’s quiet though. If he gets confronted with something he believes is unjust or just flat out lame he’ll happily speak his opinion about it. He can be quite rude and informal at times, and tries a little too hard to be the ‘Cool Kid’. His greetings usually consist of ‘Yo’ and he refers to people as ‘Dude’. He rides his skateboard pretty much anywhere and spends quite a lot of time practicing tricks and what-not on it. Over the years he’s grown insanely attached to his board and could quite literally burst out into tears if it somehow broke. He’s also quite friendly, albeit in his own way. He loves to joke around and poke fun at people, usually teasing them and trying to annoy them on purpose for laughs. He never means it in a bad way though, and it’s simply a way for him to say that he likes you. On the other hand, if he dislikes someone, he’ll usually grow extremely silent towards them and refuse to speak. Only responding in short, curt sentences when forced to. Kyle tries his hardest not to let his angers take control of him, but sometimes it can’t be stopped and will thus start fights. He gets annoyed and angered quite easily too, but it’s something he’s trying his best to work on.

History: Kyle was born and raised in Death City, it’s all he’s ever known. His father passed away before his birth, leaving his mother to care for him on her own. This never really bothered Kyle as he never knew his dad in the first place, but he felt bad for his mother. Upon learning of his family’s history as Meisters Kyle began exploring his own capabilities more and more. Finally they reached the conclusion with his mother that he too had what it took to become a Meister. Eventually his mother got a new partner, who Kyle had a lot of issues with at first. Verbal arguments and fights here and there. Some tears were shed due to the change. I was all a little too much for Kyle to handle. During the time that his relationship with his mother and stepdad wasn’t all that much he ran away from home. He purchased a Skateboard from a store and spent his time with it. He even resorted to sleeping outside for a couple of days, refusing to speak or see his parents due to his stubborn behaviour. During this time, he grew extremely attached to his skateboard as it was all he really had. Being away from home for those couple of days gave Kyle the attitude that he now still has. Wearing old, dirty clothing, being made fun of for it, and being homesick wasn’t exactly the best combination. He did all he could to puff up his chest and act cool, but it was mostly to hide his own insecurities about his life, something he still does to this day. Kyle didn’t exactly have what it took to watch out for himself yet though because of his young age. Before he knew it he forced himself to come back home. Mostly because he did miss his mom, but he never wanted to admit it. Ever since then they talked it out and everything was good. Kyle learned more and more of his stepdad through time. He was a weapon that lost his Meister in battle. He saw Kyle’s mother as the person that could fill the hole that was left because of his loss. What Kyle found more interesting though is how his stepdad vowed to never change into a weapon again since that day. He never wanted to lose someone again because of it. All he wanted was a normal life and someone to love, who he had now found: Kyle’s mother. While Kyle felt weird about the whole situation, he did feel a lot of regret for starting so many fights with his stepdad. Since then they have gotten along nicely and see eachother as good friends.

Upon reaching the age of thirteen Kyle enrolled into the DWMA where he was quickly recognized for his physical capabilities. He earned himself a spot in the EAT class upon reaching the age of fourteen even though his academic intelligence was only above average at best. He never really stood out or made himself heard throughout his time in the academy though. This combined with the fact that he has a really difficult wavelength and shitty attitude (Which got a little better, but it’s still somewhat shitty.) made it so that they still haven’t found a suitable weapon for the boy. That would change shortly though! A boy of the same age was finally recognized to having a compatible wavelength with Kyle’s. They would soon be matched together. Kyle wasn't sure what to expect from his future Weapon, but who knows? Maybe it'd work out...

Abilities:

• Soul Perception
  • Wavelength Communication
  • Wavelength Generation

Have You Read the Rules?
"come with me, overwhelming madness and power await"

Last edited by Actualgarbage on August 11th 2016, 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : He turned 15! c:)
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Kyle Grimminger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyle Grimminger   Kyle Grimminger I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2016, 9:31 pm

formatting needs fixed, some run on sentences. Please go to the meister template and paste the coding into your character sheet. Other than that, I see no real issues.
Back to top Go down

Kyle Grimminger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyle Grimminger   Kyle Grimminger I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2016, 9:59 pm

Should be good now, I think
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Kyle Grimminger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyle Grimminger   Kyle Grimminger I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2016, 10:03 pm

Acceptified!~
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Kyle Grimminger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyle Grimminger   Kyle Grimminger I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 5:35 pm

Kyle Grimminger SuBGn35

As of 8/11/2016, this character is in perfect compliance with the current rules.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyle Grimminger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyle Grimminger   Kyle Grimminger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyle Grimminger
Page 1 of 1