Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2016, 7:58 pm

Austin frowned at the sound of the woman giggling. A lady giggling at being told no either meant she was delirious, or it wasn't actually a question. Austin immediately swung his right and left arm into a fist, keeping it near his head in case she came in and attacked. Now... she was singing? This was worrisome. He stood up, stepping over to the left side of his bed, away from view of the door. Now, in case she came in, she wouldn't immediately see him.

"JESUS FUCK" he yelled, startled as he heard a rapid fire shot come quickly from a revolver, his heart skipping a beat. "NO. I TASTE LIKE... BAD." he said, mumbling. She didn't know she was a weapon, which he took to his advantage as he he turned his right arm into a sword, his left arm a fist near his chest now. "HEY! TURN AROUND!" he said, hoping his partner would be done taking a crap by the time the elderly lady had made her way into the actual room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2016, 9:14 pm

Soon the sound of her laughter died down as she noticed something...WHERE THE HELL DID HE GO!? She thought, ceasing her fire before growling deeply. Once she heard the boy speak once more her ominous laughter continued as she stepped into the room, her vision snapping towards Austin''Mmweheh...You think I'm stupid boy!? TIME TO DIE NOW!'' She yelled aiming the gun at Austin once more and pulling the trigger.

A single click echoed through the room.

''...Eh?'' She said, peeking at the revolver only to notice it was out of bullets. All of a sudden she looked less like a maniac, actually surprised. Her vision darted from the gun to Austin, back and forth. She smiled awkwardly, letting out a soft laughter as she noticed Austin's arm...A weapon. She didn't account for this. Throwing her gun to the side, she took a kitchen knife which was strapped to her belt and gripped it with two hands, her mouth beginning to drool. ''N...No matter...!!'' She spoke before charging at the boy, ready to stab the hell out of him.

Meanwhile Kyle finally flushed the toilet in a hurry and sprinted back to their room. All the noise that came from their room only made him worry more and more as his panic made his movements more erratic and rushed. Before Kyle knew it, he found himself slamming his body into the floorboards, slipping over a rug. Ignoring the pain, Kyle pulled himself up with a slight struggle. The gunshots had stopped...
''C'mon Austin don't die on me...'' He thought, still able to sense his partner's soul.

Last edited by Actualgarbage on August 9th 2016, 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : you dont grip a knife with your arm, silly me)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2016, 10:34 pm

Austin was confused. First he heard gunshots, a banging noise in the hallway, and know a growling noise from this lady? Was she half animal? he groaned as she stepped into the room, looking at her. He tensed up, ready to send his sword to protect his face, until he heard a single click and chuckled. "If you want, we can try that again, but with ammunition." he said, giggling hard. It was like something straight out of an action movie. He ceased his giggling when she saw her take out the kitchen knife, which was thinner and shorter than his own blade. He knew for a fact he could definitely take an old lady with a kitchen knife on. Taking a hard gulp, he sidestepped hard, slashing his right arm hard in front of him to hopefully scare her away from rushing him. He could go in for the kill with his lack of experience, or wait for his meister. The latter sounded better to him. He played a game of cat and mouse with the old lady, traversing his way across the room, sometimes slashing lightly in the air in hopes of scratching her, not really going for the kill until his meister arrived.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2016, 8:30 pm

The lady grew extemely desperate and frustrated as time went on, her laughing had stopped completely and she was left as a sweaty, swearing mess of a murderer. She paced around the room awkwardly, back and forth...Side to side. She swiped her knife wildly from time to time, her insanity-filled eyes locked on Austin's, only growing in fear as time went on.
''THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! JUST DIE! DIE- DIE DIE DIE!!'' She screamed desperately, clutching her hair with one hand as the other one swung around wildly. She heard the other one coming, his footsteps grew ever so much closer.

Kyle was now just a few paces away from their room, and by the sounds he'd been hearing it seemed like Austin was doing just fine. Not gonna risk it though. Kyle knew all too well what these Kishin Eggs were capable of, he wasn't willing to experience that a second time.
Kyle skidded to a stop as he held the frame of the door, his view immediately spotting the two in a mexican standoff. The situation felt surreal as he was left there standing stupidly for about 3 seconds. He thought back to the day they first fought together and what a fucking mess that made. In what seemed like a milisecond, Kyle bursted into the room, throwing his right hand out as he charged toward their target. ''Austin, NOW!''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 2:44 pm

Hopping around the room, Austin felt like a child. "THE FLOOR'S LAVA!" he yelled, frantic as he sidestepped around the room, until he found himself backed near the door, the elderly lady in front of him, knife in one hand... hair in the other?
As he stepped back while she swung, he heard the door slam open to which he heard "NOW" before anything else, morphing into his complete sword form, finding himself in his meister's arms. Honestly, he'd thought it was just someone else popping behind him for a two on one, hoping to be able to shrink in size, out of harms way, until he noticed himself being gripped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 3:47 pm

Clutching Austin's hilt mid-air, Kyle felt something coursing through his veins. An entirely new feeling he had only felt once before. That day they fought the Kishin he had a burst of the intense adrenaline he felt right now.
This time would be different though, time to get Austin's first soul in.

The lady defended herself desperately, stumbling backwards as she lifted the knife, aiming to plunge it straight into Kyle's neck. Her movements were so sluggishly obvious and desperate that Kyle had no trouble countering them. With a swift turn and slash of Austin's blade the woman's hand flew off. What followed was a bone-chilling scream. Kyle wasn't going to hesitate this time, it already almost costed them their lives last time.

With a wide swing and a confident snarl, Austin's blade cut through the woman's midsection like butter. The screaming halted as the woman shot one more glance at the sword in his hand, a look of resentment in her eyes.
In a grim flash, the woman's body darkened until it was pure black before imploding in on itself. It left behind a single red soul floating ominously above the floor, a faint hum coming from it.

Kyle stood still, his eyes locked on the soul before them, panting heavily. ''Holy fuck, dude, that's one! Our first soul!'' He let out happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 3:56 pm

WOO! I GUESSED RIGHT! he said, connecting telepathically with his meister as he grabbed him by the hilt. Alright.. Let's do this. he thought to himself, confident in his abilities as he let off a faint trail of light white, sure he could finish this in a slice. As Kyle swung him during a turn, Austin veered right, going alongside the momentum his partner had begun building and ripping right through her wrist, knife clattering on the floor as it dropped.

Feeling his partner turn again, Austin braced himself as he was swung in a large arc, not needing to veer as he sliced straight through her, tearing through thick flesh as she was cut in half. What used to be her body was now a single red soul, to which Austin began watering at the mouth in weapon form as he saw. Immediately, his upper body sprung out of the flat side of his blade, a loud chomp giving a faint echo as Austin devoured his first soul. "Mm.. Mhm.." he mumbled as he savored the taste of an evil soul. "Now," he said, clearing his throat, "Time to investigate." he said, popping out of weapon form to stand alongside his meister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 4:06 pm

''That was too easy.'' Kyle boasted in a cocky manner, giving Austin a slap on the back as a congratulations for his first soul. He seemed to be enjoying himself...They didn't really look all that mouth watering to him though. ''What do those things taste like anyway?'' The boy asked, walking around the room to collect all of his stuff, as they wouldn't be staying that much longer anyway.

His hands trembled, for some odd reason. His heart still pounding wildly from the adrenaline he got earlier...But there was something else that bugged him, an uncomfortable feeling somewhere. Kyle was unable to pinpoint it though, so he ignored it for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 4:18 pm

"If only they were all like that." he said, thinking, but being knocked out of it by his meister. "I'm just going to call it a secret for weapons." he said, shrugging. "Not all information can be taught." he joked, following after his meister, picking up the suitcase he hadn't even opened. "So, what's got you all prissy...?" he said. "You look scared or something.. That was the last one, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 4:30 pm

''Not sure...Wavelengths don't linger, right?'' Kyle asked curiously, sliding his phone back into his pocket. Austin did catch onto something though, that funny feeling in his stomach was definitely due to some other form of madness still inside the building. Kyle groaned awkwardly, he felt like he'd done enough for today but it seemed like they weren't done yet.
''Fucks sake...Let's just search the place.'' He said in a reluctant tone, leaving his stuff behind in the room for now as he approached the open door, leading himself and Austin to where he felt the madness coming from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 4:46 pm

"Not unless they're like.. REALLY strong, but that old lady was nothing." he said, tossing his suitcase gently on to the bed.
"I mean, no harm, right? We're supposed to find out about what happened to all of the other "customers" anyways." he said, shrugging as he followed his meister. "Let's check the room granny kishin came from, maybe she has something holed up in there?" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 8:11 pm

''Sounds good.'' Kyle said absentmindedly as he walked down the hallway with his partner. Such a weird but accomplishing feeling, they had invaded this hostel int the middle of detroit and killed the owner...And now were wandering around in the abandoned building looking for ANOTHER kishin egg. In all honesty, Kyle felt like a complete badass. Like some sort of assassin for hire.

''Sorry I had to take a dump that badly by the way.'' He apologized, trying to break the silence as they continued searching the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)   There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's a first for everything (Kyle/Austin, Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2