Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An interesting turn of events

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

An interesting turn of events - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 10:05 pm

"Fast moving. I like it," Jason commented, biting his lip. "I don't really want to get into a battle, only to find that I can't wield you properly and risk getting ourselves killed. I've not really ever had a partner before, but I'm pretty sure that they have to be.. friends." He stood up, wiping his eye and looking around. A couple was staring at Jason. He sighed before he flipped them the middle finger. "Let's go,"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 8:05 pm

"Sure thing." Kinda grabbed another doughnut from the bag and got the sweet taste he loved again. He followed Jason outside happily eating, he always loved sweets, they were the one thing he could never get tired of. Kinda remembered he left his two devices on the table and ran back to get them, after finding them, Kinda ran back outside. "Sorry, I forgot my phone back at the table so I ran in to get it." It was a bit embarrassing for the weapon, forgetting his phone and IPod that he listens to everyday. As soon as Haruhi finished his doughnut, he set his bag on the ground then turned back to Jason. "Take my hand, I am going to transform." Kinda held out his hand waiting for Jason to grab it.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 8:35 pm

Jason looked up at him in shock. "We shouldn't try to take out a kishin before we train. It's not a good idea, seeing as we literally met less than an hour ago. Haven't you read the horror stories about stupid partners who have gotten slaughtered because they charge head on into a fight and can't resonate? I vote we get to know each other a bit, then train, and then try to take a kishin egg out." He stood up when Kinda did, looking around. "I mean, what do you like to do? Video games or something?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 9:47 pm

Kinda looked at Jason with a blank stare, "I make music..." Kinda didn't sound very enthusiastic in face he sounded a little disappointed in himself. He took out his IPod so he could plug in his headphones. Kinda finished his doughnut and gave Jason a look. "Well what are your thoughts on what I am? I want to know myself, but the only answer I find is a weapon..." Juu look at Jason's lips so he can see what Jason will say.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 10:01 pm

"You don't sound like you enjoy doing so," Jason commented. "I tend to keep my thoughts to myself first impression wise, honestly. You're a blank slate in my mind until you do something to determine otherwise. "You've got that whole teenager identity crisis thing going on, kid." he patted Kinda's shoulder in a comforting manner. "Around your age is when you try to find yourself and start goin through all sorts of emotional changes. You're Kinda. I do know that,"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 10:26 pm

"I don't like to do it at all... People said I am good, but I hated my old life... You know what? You remind me of my sister, you are unpredictable like her..." Kinda gave a small smile and then it vanished as quickly as it came. Kinda moved his hand closer to Jason, "Let's try it out before we assume we aren't a match, alright?... Partner?" Kinda gave another smile, but this time it was viable to Jason.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 10:40 pm

"If you don't like to do it, then why do you do it?" Jason asked bluntly. When Kinda's first smile disapeared, he eyed the teenager uncertainly. "I'll warn you.. I'm a very scarred man. Don't get too close to me, or else you'll get hurt.. Partner," The twenty two year old shook Kinda's hand before he smiled softly. "We can give this a try, though,"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 10:47 pm

"Yeah, lets try it." Kinda glows a white and light-blue light, and instantly transformed into his bland scythe form with the blade in the ground. "I transformed here so that you can prepare yourself before you touch me. But how do you like it? I think it suits me..." His distorted voice sounded a bit happier than how he has previously been talking.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 9:01 pm

People in the shop gasped. Without another word, Jason gripped Kinda's handle and darted into the street. "That wasn't a very smart idea, Kinda." he stated as he held the scythe tightly to his body
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 7:05 am

"So what? I am efficient, the sooner the results, the quicker we can see if we are compatible or not. Anyway I guess we are more of a match than you guessed." Kinda's reflection showed through his blade and looked at all the people watching. "Are you feeling any kind of pain? Am I too heavy for you?" Kinda looked a bit worried for Jason's own safety over his, he didn't want his new meister to feel off while holding him.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 6:55 pm

"You are a little heavy, but I'm as skinny as a stick. Guess I'll have to start lifting," Jason joked lightly, running a hand through his hair. The meister slung the scythe over his shoulder gently and started for a local park.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 7:01 pm

"If I am not weighing you down, than that means we are a match. You don't need to work out, if we are a match." Kinda looked around seeing that Jason is bringing them both to a local park. "So we are either going to scare people here, or people might just stare. Or maybe they will do a little of both." Kinda's reflection disappeared from sight leaving Jason carrying a plain looking scythe.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 9:59 pm

Jason glanced around. "This place never gets any visitors. I sometimes come down here with a dealer or two," he replied calmly as he hefted Kinda. "I believe we are about 75 percent of a match, then. That of course could be contributed to the fact that we just met each other under an hour ago. After we train together, your weight should be almost nothing to me,"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 2:13 pm

"Yes, I can confirm this." Kinda was confident of his own calculations, but he didn't like sharing his mind with his new meister. "Well then how should we train?" Kinda wanted to make some progress with his new partner so that they can take down some missions to earn money.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 1:35 pm

"Well, the DWMA offers training missions for new partners, but as of right now," Jason started to swing Kinda in the open air, his muscles straining a little bit. The meister's wrists popped, and then his knees cracked. "I need to stretch, wow," he muttered as he swung Kinda back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 3:34 pm

"Well if we can find someone who can train you on how to wield a scythe, we would be decent in battle. But once we can resonate with each other, then we can be very useful in battle." Kinda's reflection was now visible again, he looked around the park to see that there was barely anybody there. "I guess you were right, there are barely any people here."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 6:09 pm

"There's probably some teacher or something. We should be able to find one pretty easily, maybe sit down for lunch with them so they can give us advice," Jason rested Kinda on his shoulder casually.

OOC: Rackie's teacher can sit down for lunch with them in a different thread. I feel like this one is kind of wrapping up.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 6:25 pm

"Sure, I wont mind having lunch. As long as there are sweets there I am good." Kinda mainly cared about the sweets at the lunch he might be able to eat. His mouth started to water, he though about doughnuts, candy, chocolate and sweets that Kinda liked. This gave him the determination to find a teacher so that they can sit down and eat something sweet.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 6:49 pm

"You really like sweets, huh," Jason observed. "Probably about as much as I like my booze and chicks," he sat Kinda down. "Let's just trade phone numbers. It's getting late, and I'm tired. I'll let you know when I can find a teacher that will train us,"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 7:05 pm

"Yes I do like my sweets, they are something that I always enjoy." Kinda soon transformed back into his human form and pulled out his phone. "Here have my number, call me when you find one." Kinda gave Jason his phone number and waited for Jason to trade his. Kinda started to think this man might be a new chapter of joy for him. Kinda was now excited for whatever comes for the two of them, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 8:17 pm

Jason smiled slightly as he traded phone numbers with Kinda. "I'll see you later, new partner," he gave Kinda a slight smile
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 9:47 pm

"Alright I will see you tomorrow." Kinda turned around and put on the usual monotone face he had. He took the headphones out of his pocket and started to play the song Bad Apple as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2016, 5:44 pm

Jason let out a soft sigh, running a hand through his hair. His new partner could be for the worst, or for the best... only time could tell.

OOC: end thread?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2016, 5:49 am

OOC: Yes, this thread is completed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An interesting turn of events
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2