Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Night Falls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Night Falls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Falls   Night Falls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 8:49 pm

Musei was nowhere to be found. Students bustled the halls, class already beginning for the morning. A nurse passed by Juu, noting that he was up. "You passed out from exhaustion. You should be more careful. If your friend hadn't found you, you'd be sleeping in the streets." She replied, tidying up the empty bed beside Juu's.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Night Falls   Night Falls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 9:27 pm

"My... friend?" Juu's memory was put back together of what happened last night. "Wait! Where is she!? Where is Musei!?" Juu asked in a worried tone, wondering where his friend was he shot out of the bed he was laying in. "I need to find her! Do you know where she is?" Juu asked the nurse in a more worried voice, losing his train of thought, after realizing what he was doing he calmed down and asked the nurse politely. He apologized for his tone towards the nurse but gave her a serious look.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Night Falls   Night Falls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 6:42 pm

The woman gave a reassuring smile. "If you mean the girl, she's been returned to her quarters in the Girl's Dorm. Other students don't often react well to her, so we tend to help her avoid them during the day. You're welcome to go ask about her. She seemed fond of you." The nurse replied calmly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Night Falls   Night Falls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 6:48 pm

"Thank you ma'am." Juu bowed down to show his respect and gratitude, then he rushed off to the girl's dorm. He was told where they were from Clayton so if memory serves right, he might know the way there. After awhile of running Juu reached the girl's dorm, he asked the receptionist about Musei, but then he remembered that she might go off by 5665. So he asked the receptionist if he could see 5665.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Falls   Night Falls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Falls
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2