Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) Empty
PostSubject: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2017, 10:27 pm

Claire carefully dotted the 'i' in Lucia's name on the cake in front of her, unable to help her tongue from sticking out of the side of her mouth as she did so. Her eyes darted quickly to the clock. Still before noon. Good, she would have enough time to change before Jazz got back from taking Lucia out on a 'Papa/daughter birthday date'.

She ran a hand through her silvery hair, having dyed it from its natural pink in the last few months, and accidentally smeared yellow frosting in it. She couldn't help but let out a soft 'fuck', hurrying up the stairs of their small townhouse and kneeling in front of the bath tub. She pulled the shower head down from it's place, and stripped off her shirt, leaving her in a camisole. Leaning over the tub, she turned the water on and began to wet her hair, before grabbing the bottle of shampoo and lathering it into her silvery locks.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2017, 11:57 pm

Too soon, the other woman returned with their daughter in tow, walking hand in hand with the girl that absolutely refused to take off the birthday hat or crown that she'd been given --- and couldn't choose between --- several hours before. Idle chatter followed the two as Jasmine unlocked the front door and lead her inside. Long ago, Lucia's insistent babbling had evolved from a baby's coos to full language, and Claire had asserted more than once that the trait was inherited, singularly, from Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 12:03 am

Claire came down the stairs, toweling off her haif, just as her two most important ladies walked through the door. "Look at the Birthday queen!" She sakd, tossing the towel in a hamper and leaving her hair a tangled mess as she reached down to scoop Lucia up into her arms, the toddler laughing and saying 'I'm the queen!' Over and over again. Claire glanced at Jazz, smiling. "Have a good time? Where's you two end up going?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 12:04 am

"Where didn't we?" Jazz asked, laughing slightly, making it seem rather obvious that the girl was as indecisive as both her mothers, combined. "I'm not convinced I'll be financially sane enough to handle her Sweet Sixteen, at this rate."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 12:15 am

"Oh God, please don't make me think about 16th birthdays. I still can't believe she's three." Claire saod, bouncing Lucia a few times before setting her down. "Alright stardust. You can go play in the living rol., but absolutely no going into the kitchen until j say so." She said, punctuating the rule with a soft boop on the young girl's nose. "Yes mama!" Came her enthusiastic replu, as she went to play with the presents she had opened this morning. Grandma and Grandpa Farron had sent her a few dolls from France, and Claire had gotten her a small playhouses and some Star Wars toys. She still hadn't forgiven Jazz for letting Lucia watch that. Tame as they were, Claire was still of the opinion that they were too violent. She turned to her girlfriend, quickly hugging her. "I got everything ready. Cake's all decorated."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 12:18 am

"Were you, as well?" Jazz teased, though she put more a husky edge to her voice than was necessary for mere joking banter. As she spoke, her fingers threaded through a stray lock of her lover's wet hair, twirling it between and around her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 12:24 am

Claire couldn't help the mad blush that spread across her cheeks, leaning towards Jazzy's hand and stammering out her response. "I-I got a little i-in my h-hair, is all..." She shuffled her feet a little, trying not to meet Jasmines eyes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 12:26 am

A sort of pout graced the other girl's lips, and she made no attempt to hide that her eyes were roaming across her Angel's cleavage. "Only there?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 12:31 am

Claire blushed brighter than before, unable to help her lower lip from getting caught between her teeth. Her breathing was already speeding up a little, the room ndc olming hot even for her new minimalist outfit. "W-We have m-m-more frosting... I-I could...g-give you dessert a-after L-Lucia..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 12:33 am

Jazz made a soft laugh between a giggle and a chuckle, nuzzling the girl's cheek sweetly but otherwise making no motion to respond to her words. In silence, she set about moving throughout the kitchen, wondering to herself whether she should settle for plain ice cream or set about making milkshakes.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 9:26 am

Claire let out another soft 'fuck' as she was left flustered and hot in the foyer, in a way that only Jazz could get her. She let out a long sigh, contemplating a cold shower as she ran her hands through her still damp hair to comb it. Damn that woman...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 6:21 pm

Silence continued on for a while... well, relatively. Jasmine had soon taken to humming to herself as she moved about, opting for small milkshakes, for the sake of a mid-drink consistency to go with the cake itself. Before too long, however, she drew her attention back to Claire, "cat got your tongue?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 9:45 pm

Claire shot Jazz a glare that just screamed 'Bite me', though the manner in which it was screaming was definitely up for debate. She ran her hands through her hair one more time, before pulling out her phone and checking the time. Half an hour before Lucia would get her cake and the rest of her presents. She quickly spared a glance into the living room, making sure Lucia was alright, and smiling as she watched her play.

((Feel free to toss in Tony or Savannah or Justice if you feel like it))
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 9:53 pm

ooc// Oh god, so many options.

Not too long after, a rapping at the door signaled the arrival of a guest, though the person that walked through seemed more than at home. Behind xir, Tony followed in after, his hair rather like Claire's, though entirely natural, for his part. Justice smiled widely at the girl, setting the bag xe carried down and moving to play with Lucia.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 10:07 pm

Claire offered her partner a big smile and a small ushering into the living room, where Lucia was adamantly playing out a situation in which Rey and one of the dolls her great-grandparents were fighting over a small piece of plastic food that came with the doll house. Claire turned her attentions to Tony, walking up and giving him a quick hug. "Glad you two could make it. We were just about to do dinner and cake." She said,stepping away and poking her into the kitchen, to see what Jazzy was up to and, if necessary, grab her to greet their guests.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 10:19 pm

Justice smiled up at Claire, offering a wave before setting about making a "garden" outside of the house for the family while Lucia played. From behind them, Tony smiled, "Nice to see all the ladies home. How many pretty pennies she cost you, this year?" He teased, eyeing Jasmine who laughed.

"Shouldn't we be asking that of you?" She noted, pointing towards the battery powered kid-sized car he'd gotten her for Christmas.

Sheepish, he shrugged, acting as though he wasn't carrying a massive, colorfully wrapped box behind him.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 10:25 pm

Claire let out a soft laugh, leaning into the wall a bit. "Nothing we couldn't handle, thanks to you and others..." She said, smiling a bit wider. "Course, you know what they say. It takes a village. Or a group of frantic teenagers."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 10:33 pm

"I'm twenty-two, thank you," He said, clearly offended, both by his own words --- the revealing of his age --- and by her 'accusation' of naming him a teenager. "And I'm not frantic."

"You wrapped her entire hand in gauze over a paper cut."

"IT WOULDN'T STOP BLEEDING."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 10:40 pm

"We were teenagers when it happened." She said softly, giving a shrug at his apparent offense. "Can't say that it wasn't something we were prepared for..." She murmured, her mood darkening a hair as she started twirling silverly locks around her fingers.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 10:49 pm

"Who really expects a lesbian to get pregnant?" He spoke the words casually, trying to lighten the mood though he was no less distraught over the memory.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 10:58 pm

Claire pursed her lips, trying to manage a smile and failing badly. She turned instead, running upstairs to put on something alittle more presentable than Jazz's 'I don't believe I'm perfect but I do believe I'm humble and my pussy is magic' tank top that she had thrown on after washing her hair. It also served as a break for her to grab her xanax from the upstairs bathroom and pop one into her mouth, looking at her reflection in the mirror and trying to push past the hazy memories of that lab that persisted in the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 11:04 pm

In all this, Jasmine hadn't said a word, instead doing her damnedest not to hear a word of it, at all. Her hands busied themselves with their task, with any task, really, until eventually they ran out of things to do. So, instead, she set about locating her wife, silently slipping passed two of Lucia's best babysitters, who had long since taken to entertaining the little girl, of their own accord.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 11:09 pm

Claire was in the bathroom, splashing some cold water up into her face, and then looking at herself in the mirror. She shook her head a little violently, pulling off her camisole, and running a hand over the c-section scar on her stomach. It was long faded, but she knew where it was. She would always know exactly where it was.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 2:58 pm

It took Jasmine longer than she would have liked to make it to the room to join her, but she made it there nonetheless, knocking on the door gently to request permission to enter.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 3:05 pm

Claire reached over and grabbed the doorknob, turning it and letting the door drift a ways open before she returned to her place at the sink, letting out a few deep breaths as she felt the anti-anxiety med start to kick in. "Hey..." She murmured, staring deep into her own sea-blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next