Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:29 am

She looked up, jumping only slightly and smiling at the woman; it wasn't often that she could look up at the girl, and it was rather a nice change of pace.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:33 am

CLaire leaned into Jazz, watching as Lucia and Tony flipped through the book. She'd have been happy if time had frozen right there, with them like that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:35 am

Smirking, Jazz stole the opportunity to pull Claire down by the collar of her shirt, planting a kiss to her lips at the first available chance. "We did good."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:49 am

"We did great..." Claire whispered against Jazz's lips, holding her close and entering a tiny world of her own with her girlfriend. "I love you...so so much..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:50 am

"More." She said instantly, the words holding a finality. "You know better than to argue with me."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:53 am

Claire let out a soft laugh. "You're the worst..."

Lucia looked up at her Mama and Papa, then looked over at Tony. "Uncle Tony, Mama and Papa love each other!" She said with a nod, like it was the most concrete fact in the world.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:56 am

Jasmine's seriously expression broke into a laugh at the girl's words. Tony, meanwhile, just chuckled, ruffling her hair. "Yep, and sometimes it's sweet enough that I think I have cavities." He opened his mouth, attempting to ask her to check while he did so.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:02 am

Claire tugged Jazz's attention back, nuzzling into her. "Love you..." She said, before pulling away.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:03 am

"More!" She said back, grinning even as she went to help Lucia out of her seat.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:04 am

Claire rolled her eyes, picking up the rest of what hadn't been taken by Justice, before checking the time. Would be time for bed soon, already past 7.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:07 am

Bed seemed like the last thing on Tony's mind, as he had to be scolded three times by Justice to keep himself from picking up the controller. Even then, he stared at the games longingly, pouting like a beaten puppy, a reaction that warranted no sympathy from Justice, and honestly, he should have known better.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:35 am

Claire got her gift from its hiding place, offering the bear to Lucia. "Here you go sweetie...last present... Happy birthday." Lucia hugged the bear tight, loudly crying out. "FLUFFY FRIEND!" And shaking it lightly, much to Claire's delight.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:37 am

Jasmine chuckled at this, lifting the girl and her new toy in the air, instructing her to say goodnight to her uncle and... after three years, if we're honest, they still had no idea what to refer to Justice as in way of an equivalent.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:40 am

Lucia said her goodnights, and Claire took her from Jazz and brought her upstairs. She laid her in bed after changing her, leaning down and giving her goodnight kisses and telling her happy birthday one last time, before turning on the monitor, closing the door, and heading back downstairs.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:40 am

ooc: need plot. need less characters. halp.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:54 am

Jazz had, by now, resorted to sprawling out on the couch, channel surfing idly, seeing as everyone else had already cleaned up the room, leaving her with little to nothing to do, herself.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:57 am

Claire fell on top of Jazz, snuggling up to her. "Anything interesting?" She asked softly, curling up alongside her lover.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:00 am

She laughed, wrapping her arms around her, still surfing. "Mostly just you. Tv's being all boring again."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:01 am

"Could always try shooting it again. I'm sure Tony would love to replace another flatscreen for us." She said, nuzzling into Jazz.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:04 am

She waved off the idea, tossing the remote on the table when she found a movie channel. "It's not like that one worked properly anyway..." She said, opting to use Claire's chest as a pillow, snuggling her face into it.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:09 am

Claire rolled her eyes, wrapping her arms around Jazz. "Who needs TV when you've got your girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:11 am

"TV has stories and stuff. Girlfriend has boobs," she said, proceeding to motorboat her through her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:20 am

Claire blushed a bright red at Jazz's actions. "I-I... I mean, boobs could...be considered...plot?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:23 am

She laughed aloud, poking her head out of the girl's cleavage. "I'm bored. You're laying on me. Did you really expect anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:25 am

"If you're gonna do that, at least make it... I don't know... Romantic? Sexier?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next