Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 3:11 pm

There was a sad look in her lover's eyes as they met hers in the mirror. Sighing softly, she slid up behind her, hands around her waist as she looked at her face directly. "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 3:13 pm

"i'll be fine... I'm always fine, eventually..." She murmured, leaning back into Jazz and sighing. "Three years... I think we did alright, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 3:18 pm

"We have a very spoiled little lady on her hands that still can't keep track of how many 'aunts' and 'uncles' she has, and that seems to be her biggest concern." A light hearted laugh followed and she shrugged, "I'd say that isn't half bad."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 3:20 pm

"Couldn't have done it without you..." Claire murmured, turning around and kissing Jazz softly. "I love you..." She said, pressing their foreheads together.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 3:25 pm

A sigh of relief followed, and she nuzzled up against the shorter girl, smiling softly. "And I, you, my angel."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 3:30 pm

"We should get back down...remind me to never wear your shirts again... Don't even know where you get things so lewd-icrous." She said, trying to make a pun.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 3:37 pm

Jasmine's eyes rolled, though she chuckled nonetheless, shaking her head softly. "You know damned well that's not the worst one."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 3:40 pm

"And you know you aren't allowed to wear them outside the bedroom." Claire quipped in return, stealing another kiss from Jasmine and then opening the bathroom door, crossing the hall to their bedroom and going through her own clothes to find something to wear.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 3:59 pm

"Says you," Jazz muttered, sticking her tongue out behind the woman as she followed her about.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 4:02 pm

"Put that tongue back in your mouth, or put it somewhere useful~" Claire said, in a simultaneously threatening and flirtatious way. How she had known that Jazz was sticking her tongue out was a mystery, since she was now searching through their dresser for a good shirt.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 4:04 pm

She laughed aloud, shaking her head at the notion, "You're too loud for that, now." The woman teased back, the critical seriousness of her words nonetheless apparent.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 4:06 pm

"You could always gag me with that shirt I was wearing." Claire teased back, her tone just as serious despite the fact that she was smirking.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 4:14 pm

Her brow raised, an almost, almost, unamused expression on her face. "Get your shirt on, woman, there's cake to be had and you can bet that little ass of yours that Lucia will notice if we're even a second late."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 4:21 pm

Claire slipped on another camisole, and then started buttoning up a dress shirt, rolling up the sleeves to her elbow before opening the bedroom door and gesturing Jasmine out. "After you, mon amour~"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 4:24 pm

"As you wish," she said simply, shaking her head at the silliness of the other woman. Saying nothing further, she left the room, leading her back down the stairs to where Lucia was apparently learning how to braid... Tony's hair.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 4:28 pm

Claire made her way down the stairs, poking her head into the living room, and having to lean against the wall as she laughed at the sight. "T-Tony..." She chuckled out, looking at Lucia. "You look g-great. Look of the year..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 4:33 pm

Tony looked up at her with some cross between pitiful and proud, suddenly questioning whether growing his hair out had actually been as good of an idea as Beyril had assured him. Shrugging, he merely gestured towards Justice behind him, who had apparently managed to take over playing with the house itself, oblivious to all else. Jazz laughed, sneaking past and into the kitchen to ready the candles.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 4:42 pm

Trying not to alert Lucia to what was going on, she held up five fingers and then poked towards the kitchen, signalling that they would be having cake in 5 minutes. She then followed after Jazz, getting the cake out of the fridge and setting out plates and silverware. "Ice cream or no ice cream? She asked, looking at the container of Neapolitan in their freezer.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 4:55 pm

"I made milkshakes, look in the door," she whispered, seeming half distracted as she also set about trying to find a lighter for the candles. "Ice cream is also an option, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 4:58 pm

Claire closed the freezer and opened the fridge, pulling out the blender cup and pouring 4 glasses of milkshake, and just a little bit into a sippy-cup for Lucia. "Alright, they should be bringing her in any minute now. Lighter is on top of the fridge."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 5:12 pm

"You're the short one," she asserted, shaking her head, "Why'd you put it there?" Even still, she reached for the lighter, igniting the candles and setting out plates and plasticware; it was a small affair, and was fairly unlikely that they'd have many more guests coming. "I'd text your sister to see if she plans on joining us."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 5:18 pm

"Sarah's out of town on a mission. Sends her love." She said as she looked down at her handiwork. The cake was small and round, covered in white frosting with yellow and pink accents. In big pink writing in the middle it spelt "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCIA" with a big 3 underneath it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 5:30 pm

"Tell her she's missing cake," Jasmine shot back, a sort of joke as she looked around for where in the hell she had moved her napkins. "And probably a messy eater of said cake. Peeking into the living room she smirked. "And princess Tony."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 5:37 pm

Lucia was tugging on Tony's sleeve, having heard Jazz say cake and wanting some. "Cake! Cake!" She insisted, running up to Jazz and jumping at her feet. "Papa, cake!" She almost demanded, puffing out her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 5:49 pm

Jasmine laughed, shaking her head at the girl, "Is that any way for a queen to request something?" She asked, watching out of the corner of her eye as Tony walked by, fingers trailing over the braid absently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next