Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 10:34 pm

Evelyn's eyes followed along after her and she nodded. She raised a finger to signify that she needed a minute before stepping back towards the wall behind her, far enough away from the sink that she gave the other girl a near full body nude shot for a second before she tossed her hair forward. Pulling the towel over, she spun her hair into it and tossed her head back up. Stepping to the phone, she picked it up and headed off to her own room, flicking the light off and fan back on as she moved. "How complicated is it, on your end?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 10:38 pm

Courtney allowed herself one more glance, now that she had more to look at, before letting out a sigh. "It's easy, for me. I'm used to so much information coming through at once, and some of it is simple stuff that I barely think about. As easy as breathing, really."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 10:43 pm

"And for others?" She asked, seeming to mean more for comparison; she knew Courtney didn't really have a meister before so a proper answer would be difficult enough. She set the phone on her nightstand before pulling a rolling table around and transfering the call to her laptop. By the time the video came back up, Eve was laying on her bed, propped on her elbow, clad in nothing more than the towel, still.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 10:46 pm

"Don't know. Haven't talked to many other armors, and I'm a pretty complex one to begin with." Courtney said, raising a brow a little. "If I'm supposed to strip down too, I can. Wouldn't want you to feel too exposed." She said, smiling just a bit. It sounded clever in her head, at least.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 10:51 pm

Eve smirked for a split second before laughing, "It doesn't bother me," she said, though a hand trailed up her side, fingers gliding along the skin, back and forth. It sent chills over her body, tensing the skin to goosebumps and tightening her nipples, "I can even give you a show, if you'd like." The tone sounded teasing, but the look she gave her was dead serious, even a bit... wanting.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 10:56 pm

"Wouldn't be fair if I didn't return the favor~" Courtney said, smiling just a bit more, already slipping out of her tank top and baring her chest. "Show for a show?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:01 pm

She grinned at this, mischievous but nonetheless subtle. Adjusting herself slightly, she moved her hand to cup and squeeze her breast, fingers rolling the nipple around. "Whatever you wish; fast or slow?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:05 pm

"Mmmm, why not slow?" She asked, slowly crawling back on her bed so her whole body was bared, sliding her boxers off so that she was as naked as Eve, mimicking her moves.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:09 pm

Her lip twitched up and she slide the table back a bit, herself, affording the girl the same view. "Then who's in charge here, hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:15 pm

"Well...why not we just progress at our own paces?" She asked, already capturing one of her own nipples between her fingers and gently rolling it, letting out a few soft gasps.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:22 pm

Evelyn's eyelids fluttered slowly at the sound, a pleased hum resounding. Saying nothing, she kept her eyes closed as her teeth played at her lip, hand rolling her breast for a moment before it slid down her center, immediately going for the tender bud of nerves she found there. A long, pleasured moan escaped her, her head tilting back as her pale skin immediately began to flush lightly.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:25 pm

Courtney was more focused on enjoying Evelyn's show than putting on her own, but her hands did move, slowly but surely. She seemed to prefer the longer, more tender games, teasing her breasts in equal measure while one hand teased down through the patch of blue hair between her legs.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:29 pm

Eve's eyes opened slowly, yet almost suddenly, and smirked at the girl, taking note of her actions as she performed in front of her. "What's your poison?" She asked, voice gruff and husky, still clearly feminine but more dominating than it had seemed before, "You a boobs, ass, or pussy kind of girl, Courtney?" The meister had put a silky edge to the girl's name, alluring and seductive.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:32 pm

Courtney couldn't help the shudder that ran through her at how sensually her name flowed from Eve's lips. "A-Anything but ass..." She muttered out, her fingers just starting to dance over her clit, causing her to suck in a soft breath and release it as a groan.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:37 pm

Eve's brow raised, making note of such as she repositioned herself, legs spread wide as she sat up in perfect view of the camera. "And what would you like to see?" She asked, dipping her fingers inside her own, bare warmth and moaning at the sensation, swirling the two fingers slowly, gently.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:38 pm

"E-Everything..." She whispered out, the word catching in her throat for but a moment as she started running two fingers along her own moistening folds, her other hand continuing to gently palm her supple, if small, breast.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:44 pm

Her eyes trailed over the girl, taking in the sight of her. A pleasured hum escaped her once more, and she brought a hand to her own breast, teasing herself there as her fingers eased slowly in and out of her core, allowing the girl to watch every moment of the slowly, tantalizing process.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:46 pm

Courtney's eyes glued to the screen, her hands moved more or less on instinct. The tips of the hand between her legs began more targeted teasing, moving over her clit in circles. Her other hand started rolling her nipples while giving her sensitive skin soft squeezes. Something to entice her further.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:50 pm

The more Courtney moved, the more that it became obvious where Eve's true pleasure was coming from; for all that she was doing to herself, what got her going were the expressions, sounds, and actions of her video sex partner. In little time at all, her fingers were moving faster, already coated in her body's wetness from the sheer amount of pleasure she was getting from watching the other girl.

"Talk to me," she whispered, the words like a demand and yet a plea, all at once.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:53 pm

"I-I wish...t-these were your h-ahands..." Courtney muttered out, pulling her fingers away from her sex to show Eve just how ready she was. "I-I want...t-to share this heat with s-someone..." She said, before readying two fingers, and driving them deep inside herself. Her eyes went wide, and she fell backwards, crying out lewdly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:59 pm

Evelyn's hips bucked instantly, the flushing across her chest and lower abdomen amplifying suddenly. She moaned, the sound dissolving into a growled groan as she moved her own fingers faster. Her other hand found purchase in her hair, pulling at in an instinctive, uncontrolled method of doing something, anything with her other hand.

"Look at me," she said, her eyes smoldering and smoky, seeking Courtney's in some strange attempt to mesmerize hers, "I want you to watch me, and I want you to match me. It's me touching you..." Her hand suddenly moved from her hair, grabbing her wireless headset and connecting it to the laptop with a few clicks of its buttons. When she spoke again, her voice was clearer, closer, "It's me touching you, teasing you, wanting you. Let me please you... have you..."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 12:02 am

Courtney sat up at the command, her eyes meeting Eve's and falling under her spell. In moments, she had studied Evelyn's posture and positioning, and her hand was now thrusting in and out at the same speed. Evelyn's name started slipping from her lips in soft moans, her eyes never leaving the screen now that she had to follow along with her partner. Already she could feel that tightness inside of her, wanting oh so much for it to be Evelyn's hands instead of her own.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 12:06 am

The power her actions pulled over the woman was quickly becoming her undoing, and she found herself all but falling apart at the sound of her name. "Courtneyyy...." she drawled out in response, finding herself bucking as her fingers move faster, harder, the tips hooking and teasing the almost spongy nerve cluster within. Of course, Courtney couldn't tell that's what she was doing, not really, but the thought of doing it to her was enough to bring out a louder, more drawn out moan from the woman.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 12:10 am

Courtney would end up being the first casualty, because as she was copying Eve's moves she started moving faster as well, getting rougher on herself. It wasn't too much longer before her body tensed up and she let out a low moan, her back arching and her eyes fluttering closed as her whole body quivered, her sheets growing damp beneath her core.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 12:14 am

Eve's eyes took in everything, her body following suit not long after. She was shaking and moaning, soft sounds that came out between ragged breaths as she slowly leaned forward. A crooked, soft smile painted her face as she looked at the girl, envying and coveting the way the woman looked before her.

"I'd run you ragged if you were here, right now." She said, the words a statement of fact, a promise, a desire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 6 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next