Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 5:35 pm

Taking the silence as a bad sign, Evelyn went to set Courtney up in the guest bedroom, upstairs. She was careful with her, allowing the girl her privacy and dismissing herself to her library. Marc, meanwhile, took over the television, downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 5:40 pm

Courtney slid down onto the bed, and let out a soft sigh. "Fuck..." She murmured, working to strip herself down to her ubderwear, wincing every few moments. Her hands briefly ran over the bruises, eliciting a strong of soft curses and bared teeth.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 5:45 pm

If she were to leave the room, the next several hours would find the other two in the same locations. Evelyn would be in her library, re-orienting her collection to accommodate the new arrivals, and Marc would be in the living room. Later on, sometime after dinner, he'd need to return home and wouldn't be back until sometime that afternoon; his sister had camp that she'd be attending, and he needed to take her there.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 6:25 pm

Courtney spent much of the next day simply resting in her underwear in bed. She had no desire to socialize and, once she got her bag, she put her noise-cancelling headphones on and drifted into her thoughts. Occasionally, a stab of pain brought her back, but she ignored it for the most part, sorting through the cluttered thoughts if the last 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 6:30 pm

Evelyn appeared briefly several hours later with a plate of food; they were having bacon chicken alfredo and she didn't want her to go hungry. Marc had already taken his leave, opting to eat with his mom and sister before she had to leave for camp.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 6:33 pm

Courtney looked up when Eve appeared in the door, curling up a little to look less vulnerable and open. Granted, they'd fucked, but Courtney was still a little too embarrassed to just be seen in her underwear.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 7:49 am

"I brought you food," Evelyn said, proceeding on with explaining the situation with Marc. Taking Courtney's seemingly closed-off positioning as a 'gtfo' sign, she left the plate on the bedside table before leaving once more.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:10 am

"Evelyn... Would you mind laying here with me?" She asked softly before her mister was out of earshot.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:12 am

The Death Scythe Maker froze, having nearly closed the door at this point. Opening it back up, she made her way back inside, nodding gently before closing the door behind her and joining the weapon on the bed. "Are you feeling alright?" She asked, to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:16 am

Courtney curled up into her, wincing a little as she did but craving so.e manner of contact. "I'm fine... Just hurts a litrle." She mumbldd, burying her head in Evelyn' s chest.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:18 am

"Have you taken any of the meds?" She asked, habitually stroking the girl's hair as she rested on her.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:21 am

Courtney shook her head, lightly motorboating Evelyn as she did so. "Just some bruises... And I don't feel sick."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:26 am

"You certainly did earlier." Eve said, a crooked smile on her face over the girl's actions.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:30 am

"S'fine now..." Courtney assured her, wrapping her arms around Evelyn and holding tight to her
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:33 am

"I don't believe you." The meister spoke, matter-of-factly even as she returned the embrace.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:35 am

Courtney let out a grumble, shaking her head again, either unaware or uncaring of just how it looked with her basically naked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:41 am

"You keep doing that and you'll lose your underwear." Eve said, leaning down to breathe the words into her ear, her teeth all but clenched. Still, there remained a pleasant look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:43 am

"Maybe that was my plan." Courtney mumbled in return, even as she kept up her actions. "You're comfy."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:49 am

Eve laughed softly, kissing the top of the woman's head tenderly. "Is that why you're being that way?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:49 am

"Maybe..." Courtney said, though in all honestly she just craved Evelyn's presence.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:55 am

Evelyn shrugged, testing the waters for her answer by grazing her fingertips down Courtney's back and side.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:55 am

Courtney let out a soft sigh, nuzzling into her meister ever so gently.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:57 am

Smiling softly, she closed her eyes and relaxed, scooting down a bit so that she could reasonably rest her head on both the pillow and the top of Courtney's head. Her actions continued, otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:01 am

Courtney stayed pressed up close to her, her head still gently shaking itself atop Evelyn's breasts. What she wanted, she herself couldn't say, but all of this felt unbearably right, and so she simply continued on.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:04 am

With no intentions of moving until directed to do so, Eve stayed in place, waiting for an order to do otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 20 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next